EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Music/Movies Wastes Time

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Music/Movies Wastes Time

Postby awrang » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 am

Hello Everybody!

Whoever listen to music and watching those false & mock in movies are completely wasting their times... what's the advantage of watching a movie and listening to music whoever do those are close to evil... they cannot make your mind fresh or blissful, to a certain extent they can make depression ... whenever you watch movie or listen to music at the end what do you suffer... just nonsense and twaddle thinking…Am I right or wrong … Why Then Explain?
awrang
Silver Member

Re: Music/Movies Wastes Time

Postby Lexori » Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I waste a lot of my time then since I listen to music 12hrs a day at least.
Lexori

Postby sweethuman » Mon May 16, 2011 5:30 am

awrang wrote:Hello Everybody!

Whoever listen to music and watching those false & mock in movies are completely wasting their times... what's the advantage of watching a movie and listening to music whoever do those are close to evil... they cannot make your mind fresh or blissful, to a certain extent they can make depression ... whenever you watch movie or listen to music at the end what do you suffer... just nonsense and twaddle thinking…Am I right or wrong … Why Then Explain?

Dear Awrang,
Thanks for sharing your points of veiw regarding Music and Movies, In some cases it can be a waste of time when you sit 24 hours aday regulary watching Movies and listening to Music, However if after official work or school/university if you watch Movies or listen to music it is a good refreshment and a peace for mind.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Timberlake » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:16 am

I do agree with your fact that If we keep on listening the music whole day then it can be boring otherwise it is a good refreshment for the mind.
Timberlake

Return to Music & Movies