Forest fires

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

TalkingPoint
Teacher/Moderator
Teacher/Moderator

Forest fires

Post by TalkingPoint »

How do you think people who start forest fires should be dealt with?

Please tell us your ideas!
bhavatmaj

Re: Forest fires

Post by bhavatmaj »

Firstly it is very hard to find one who deliberately started the forest fire.
And if the guilty one is found, he/she should be fined (heavily) or should be prisoned or should be given ordered to serve in fire department for some time , so that he/she could learn a lesson that how difficult it is to stop uncontrollable fires.
bhavatmaj
Handmade beaded necklace from craftsmen of Indian Villages.
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

First of all, I think it’s actually a crime to start a forest fire. The “ARSON” causing a fire is a serious crime and people who commit the guilty of arson should be sent to prison. However, a fire happened might cause great damage or deaths. Forest fires which were sometimes caused on purpose are extensive and take a lot of time. A forest fire is really more difficult to extinguish than a general fire for firefighters. I think, we know that people who start forest fires should be dealt with now.
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

First of all, a forest fire means that it is any uncontrolled fire that occurs in the wilderness. It always causes a great damage on forest. It means “Arson.”
People who commit the guilty of the arson should be sent to prison.
However, a fire happened might cause great damages or deaths and it ruins everything. Forest fires which are sometimes caused on purpose are extensive and take a lot of time.
It is more difficult to extinguish forest fire for firefighters. To sum up, I think, we all know that people who start a forest fire should be dealt with now.
halfknot

Post by halfknot »

If he intended for setting the forest on fire, I think he/she deserve to be killed as he could have killed many animals and even humans.
I'm posting to improve my English. If you see any grammar/vocabulary mistake in my post, please let me know.
Vale

Post by Vale »

I don't know why a person deliberately wants to start a fire! It's unacceptable and it doesn't have reasonable reasons!
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

I think someone who starts a forest fire can be motivated in two ways: economically or mental illness. In the first case the solution is to be a long time in prison and force them to clear forests during his imprisonment. The second case should have a medical response.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

They should be dealth strictly because they are the reason for the natural and local asset destruction. And there is a good income from the forest to a government.
ElroyCronin

Post by ElroyCronin »

People who start forest fires may have different motives and intentions, ranging from accidental to malicious. Some common causes of human-induced forest fires are arson, negligence, carelessness, ignorance, or recklessness. Therefore, dealing with people who start forest fires should be done in a fair and proportional way, taking into account the severity and impact of the fire, the evidence and circumstances of the case, and the legal and ethical implications of the action.