EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Holidays are a waste of time.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby sunnyni » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:05 am

Holiday is very important for me. I need it very much.
For only in holiday i can do what i want to do,such as today i stay at home to post reply in forum. Holiday is a adjustment for us. In holiday we can relax our brain, refresh our eyes and go on further self study. In the workday , it is impossible for us have enough to do our private matter.
Of cause , how do you spend your holiday will have different opinion.
sunnyni

Postby Shazzam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:16 pm

Oh well maybe we all need a holiday from this thread! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Holidays are a waste of time.

Postby sweethuman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am

I totally disagree with this. Holidays are good for a person to complete/finish his/her home chores/households when he is busy in the official works the other days of the week.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Holidays are a waste of time.

Postby pattpim » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 am

I don't think so, because holidays are the days that you can take time to do other activities
except your routine, and your brain is relaxed, sometimes you may get a new idea or
new friend from holidays time.I sure that have something good in holidays,believe me?
Note: As I'm writing english that is holiday too, so I get many things from EC. {-:
pattpim

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion