EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Admiral » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:50 am

there's a necessity to be attended, so we just cannot hide that we need to be with that person to keep that feeling alive, and besides that.. its not healthy to our mind, because with time we would probably feel depressed due to not achieve what we most wanted..

Well spoken! If she is not near you, you begin to imagine about other possibilities. That's very very bad but somehow inevitable. So the best thing to do is not to exaggerate this "looking for other possibilities". Stay at look, nothing more!

Rui wrote:i've said

Really very well said, the smilies are very funny, too, especially that of Dixie
Admiral

Postby levin » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:55 pm

i don't agree cyber love, i think that's not very reality, but there is a story, our manager's son met a girl in the internet, and this year they are married. i think this just a special example, maybe you can make friends in the internet, you can talk about private things to him/her, but never don't falling in love.
levin

Postby kingapoland » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:28 pm

levin wrote:i don't agree cyber love, i think that's not very reality, but there is a story, our manager's son met a girl in the internet, and this year they are married. i think this just a special example, maybe you can make friends in the internet, you can talk about private things to him/her, but never don't falling in love.

I can agree with you to a certain extend. In my opinion it is much more easier to say a secret if we don't know the person! She/he would never say it to somebody.
kingapoland
Silver Member

Re: Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 am

IDK, however I have read about it in a newspaper twice that two couples got married thru internet affair
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions