EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Live in other country?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Rui » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:51 am

well, im not connected with my home land that much, ok.. thats important because i've been living many things here and of course that our memories are very important because being in some places you can easilly recall the great moments you had, but living in other european country would be great, for instance... Ireland; Scotland; or one of the nordic countries... i would like to change to something more developed than portugal, where i could find an organized society and be able to learn how have they done, i wouldnt change just for the money :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: Live in other country?

Postby levin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:41 pm

lindalyl wrote:One day, will you live in other country? or study? Is it important for you? Will it be good or bad for you? :D Have a nice day!

i think live in other country is a good idea , because when you live in other country , you can learn a new language , a new culture, and many many things , maybe those things are important for you.
levin

Re: Live in other country?

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

Offcourse everyone wants to study in a developed country and stay in a peaceful environment. As we all humans are in search for a better career and life.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions