EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Ways To Make a Girl SmiLe

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby fadi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:54 am

Xkalibur wrote:
fadi wrote:
Oriani wrote:Hahaha, this topic is about flowers, already! :wink:

i think that too :D

Sorry for that...

no problem man :D
fadi

Postby Admiral » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:14 am

On page 5:
Lennye wrote:One thing you should be clear, a female who doesn't like to receive flowers has nothing to do with her liking flowers or not. As I, myself, do not like receiving flowers as a gift for three particular reasons. One, it shows that the guy who is giving me the flowers knows nothing about me, a person who doesn't like to receive them. Two, flowers are supposed to stay on trees and die off naturally. They aren't meant to be cut down and tied up as a bouquet just for some cheesy human affection. Three, flowers that are cut down are pretty, but they will die off eventually. In other words, it's similar to my beauty, which fades as time goes by. And at the end, I'd be just an old, lifeless and wrinkle flower that had no value?!?!?! A non-everlasting gift like that is not sincere to me. Thanks, but no thanks.

That is very very nice and lovely dear Lennye oh I never thought you could say such beautiful sentences. Haha you made me smile! (to come back to the topic)
Admiral

Postby liandcy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 am

wow!!
you seems very experiencing with all things related with love, don't you?
well, you can do it with them,
but just want to tell...
you can't practice it with some particular girls, trust me!
liandcy

Re: Ways To Make a Girl SmiLe

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 am

Never faced such kind of circumstances, I have never made someone unhappy, SO never needed to make someone smile. :-)
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions