EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How to be confident before public?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby dangshevaMrJ » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:55 pm

Oh. There are good advices. For me, practice is important. Practicing before the mirror and take any chance to talk in group ( that three to six people is enough). I agree that familiarization is good way to be more confident when speaking before the audience.
dangshevaMrJ

TO Dixie

Postby hoanggia » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:50 pm

IT 'S VERY FUNNY TO GET PIMPLES HIHI.
HOWEVER, I THINK YOU RE ALL SENIBLE TO SAY WE LACK PRACTISING TO CONTROL OUR NERVOUSNESS AT THE TIME OF MAKING SPEECH ,iT TAKE LITTLE TIME FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE TO GROW UP!! 8)
hoanggia
Silver Member

Postby sunlove » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:11 am

I always pratice my speech or presentation before but when I speak in front of the classmates or audiences I feel dreaded. I forgot anything, even a word!
sunlove

Re: How to be confident before public?

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

Everything needs practice, those who has taught classes in schools or colleges have enough courage to stand infront of people and communicate without any hesitation. however those who havent will certainly face lack of courage.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions