EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

plants that don't need water

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

plants that don't need water

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:00 am

Do you think is it possible in future to produce a plant that doesn't need water to grow?
Or has been such a plant already produced?
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ysteve » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:09 pm

If the plant does not need the water to grow, it would not breathe in the carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen. Why do we need a plant without watering to grow? Can someone list the reasons?
I like the felling of watering the plant.
ysteve

hi:)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:48 pm

I like the felling of watering the plant.

Yes - but there are some vast regions of barren land on the earth where plants can be cultivated but there is a scarcity of water within them. You would have to build big watering pipes to have these plants watered.
So I am sure some big brains must keep working on finding out if it is possible to a plant to have water changed with other substance or what? I don't know. First we would have to read a lot of articles and books about this problem, then go to lab and test it on little samples and finally try our ideas in the open.
Thank you for your attention:)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Re: plants that don't need water

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Havent heard of it till now
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions