EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Problems of everyday life?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby aurora » Thu May 11, 2006 12:30 am

FIVER wrote:Everyday problems? I think we solve them in a way that we don't even notice anymore. My way to solve them in general is to just think about it. I don't normally ask anyone for help about my problems because even if I did and they gave me advice, I know in the end I'll follow my heart (or my head) whether or not people tell me otherwise.

I agree with you , I'm trying to solve my problems alone . No one knows about myself more than me ..
If you have big problem try to talk with your best friend or your parents they help you to handle your problem but there are canna't solve it..
thats my opinion :D
aurora

Postby Kacika » Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 am

Dear Aurora,
All of us believe that we know ourselves but it's rarely true. We tend to forget every unpleasant things. This is the human nature. And we have some deeper sections in our personality, which are hidden for us. And they are the strongest. My favourite passtime is to search what I don't know about myself. This activity solve a big part of the everyday problems automatically.
Kacika

Postby eman » Sat May 13, 2006 6:41 pm

mmmmmmmmm... i will not focus on my problem that may cause to me get sick
i will gust waiting for another day to come....and live my life :wink:
eman
Gold Member

Re: Problems of everyday life?

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 am

Life is full of tensions and troubles. We have to over come it. We should try to have more patience and control to overcome these difficulties
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions