EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Controlling anger at all time

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Cypress » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:42 am

Dixie wrote:I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could

It sounds like you are going through puberty phase :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you really that young?
Cypress
Gold Member

Postby illusion » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:45 am

Cypress wrote:
Dixie wrote:I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could

It sounds like you are going through puberty phase :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you really that young?

Dixie is our little baby girl :-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:26 am

Dixie wrote:
Tora wrote:Sport makes me too exhausted to feel anger

That's a good solution.

Several years ago, when I was angry or upset, I went and played piano for a while. Now I think, my piano wasn't guilty for my anger :lol:

Dixie, come on.. all this just to tell us you play piano, you could tell us directly :lol: , well, now i guess her anger is againt me, it's so good to be distante some times, we could say everything we want without physical threat 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: Controlling anger at all time

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:47 am

It is natural, everyone gets angry almost regularly. However we need to control it and live a happy and anger free life. Because all decisions taken in anger doesnt comeout with a better result so better stay silent while in anger
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions