EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

from friend to love!!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby moneymind » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:07 pm

If you range the relationship then: "you just know"--> "friend"--> "closed friend"-->"lover". So love is ultimate relationship between two people (of course in different sex - we are not talking about other kind of love :) ). That the reason you can "upgrade" your relationship from "closed friend" to "love", but difficult to do vice-verse. Nobody want to "downgrade" their relationship.
moneymind

Postby moneymind » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:12 pm

Of course you will find uncomfortable after downgrading anything, not only in human relationship.
moneymind

Re: from friend to love!!

Postby Amelia66me » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:48 am

phucauto3 wrote:Do you think that It's very difficlut to transform a close friendship into love. And vice verse, It's difficult too to translate a love in to friendship!!

Well, it all depends on what kind of person you are and what's your attitude towards love. See, I don't really believe falling in love at the first sight will happen to me, although it will happen to sb maybe. Instead, I like the process of developing friendship to love, because during that process, you both know each other well. There maybe some quarreling, different ideas, different characteristics, but if you both can overcome those, you will be together. :wink:
Amelia66me

Postby Ika » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:28 pm

phucauto3 wrote:being confused between love and friendships is the worst thing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, yesssss!!!!! so many people have made this mistake
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Re: from friend to love!!

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 am

I disagree with your opinion, a love thats converted from friendship to love is much stronger than a common love or a love at first side.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions