Stretching and Strengthening

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Golfygirl

Stretching and Strengthening

Post by Golfygirl »

Muscles in our body will help fight against osteoperosis. Believe it or not, by stretching and strengthening your muscles, you are making your bones stronger.

Another advantage to stretching & strengthening--it relieves stiff, tenced up tightness in your upper body. Stiffness & tightness will lead to pulled muscles.

Stretch to relieve stiffness and strengthen to prevent pulling muscles. Put them both together and what do you get?

A fight to stop osteoperosis :D

3 - 5 pound weights are sufficient :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well,this sounds like a news that i´ve heard so many times, we should all knowl that making exercise its the best we can do to have a helthy and beautiful body :wink: i keep working on that everyday but it doesn´t seem to work with me :lol:
Golfygirl

Post by Golfygirl »

Rui wrote:well,this sounds like a news that i´ve heard so many times, we should all knowl that making exercise its the best we can do to have a helthy and beautiful body :wink: i keep working on that everyday but it doesn´t seem to work with me :lol:
Hi Rui,
Its a lot more than achieving a beautiful body. Its really about being healthy and physically fit.

There are some people that do it for beauty, but thats what their problem is. They will exercise with no regards to how good it is for the insides of their bodies.

For example, there is a particular lady that lives here in the park. She is one of those bleach blonds that has a biker boyfriend. She will begin to exercise and diet in the spring time. She does that because she is preparing to show her bikini off come summer time. At that time she also loves to cook her skin :lol: :roll:

Thats what most peoples problem is, they exercise and diet for the outer view. Well, trust me, that outer view is steadily going down hill toward old age and you can't stop that. But you can keep a strong heart and bones and muscles for as long as you can by working them out.

Having a strong inside will help us grow old gracefully :)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Stretching and Strengthening

Post by sweethuman »

I really feel powerful when I have the turn of Muscles to practice in GYM. I like my own muscles when I exercise in gym :-P