EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

My memorable time in English Club

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: My memorable time in English Club

Postby Oriani » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 am

Hi dear!! I'm glad you're back and Of course about the great news you have just brought to us!!! ( I'm back, too! I had even forgotten my password ! Shhh, don't tell :) )

Firs of all, I hope you still remember me :-D

As for me, I still remember those golden days we used to talk to each other! Wow, I remember it was just every single day we used to post through the different forums we've got on here...

Oh! there was a period of EC ( 2006?) when we had a really big "fight" between Religion and Politics issues, remember that? Sir Josef had to post the NEW rules before writing something down. It was one of those moments you just can remember and say " Time goes by quickly... times change, but we're still here"...

On the other hand....

I haven't had the opportunity to get a scholarship or traveling abroad YET , but I'm also having a good time , so far!!

Keep in touch. It was just great hearing from you again!

BEST WISHES!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Arale » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

Oh, thanks a lot, dear Oriani and welcome back to EC forums. It is nice to hear from you as well. Where have you been? Yep. I do remember those golden days on ESL forums with a number of interesting fightings on politics and religion. LOL. I can't help laughing when you reminded me about them. I really hoped some friends wouldn't hate me any more for locking their posts. :mrgreen: I just wonder how the other famous member on ESL forums (like Unknownsu, Danyet, Monster, Mr_Love, Shokin...) are now. God bless them. You are right, my friend. Years go by quickly but we are still here. By the way, I see that you are now a teacher of English, aren't you? That is a great job. Good luck to your career. :-D

Arale.

Oriani wrote:Hi dear!! I'm glad you're back and Of course about the great news you have just brought to us!!! ( I'm back, too! I had even forgotten my password ! Shhh, don't tell :) )

Firs of all, I hope you still remember me :-D

As for me, I still remember those golden days we used to talk to each other! Wow, I remember it was just every single day we used to post through the different forums we've got on here...

Oh! there was a period of EC ( 2006?) when we had a really big "fight" between Religion and Politics issues, remember that? Sir Josef had to post the NEW rules before writing something down. It was one of those moments you just can remember and say " Time goes by quickly... times change, but we're still here"...

On the other hand....

I haven't had the opportunity to get a scholarship or traveling abroad YET , but I'm also having a good time , so far!!

Keep in touch. It was just great hearing from you again!

BEST WISHES!
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Oriani » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 am

Oh Mr Love : I was talking to him a few minutes ago through Facebook... !! I usually keep in touch with Dixie, Patrick, Mr. Love, Mal ( Illusions), and dear Elba :)

I don't know If you remember when I first came to EC; I was asking for help becasue I had started my college as an English teacher trainee.. remember? 5 years ago..! I'm already graduated.. I just received my diploma last July! :) However, I'm totally devoted to my music.. I play the Violin and I wouldn't change that at all, LOL!!!!

Thanks for your supporting words!!! You're so sweet... Oh, by the way, do not get lost again, OK???? ( that's for me, too)

PS: I've been here but I had forgotten my password and I didn't remember which e-mail address I associated it to:oops: ...
Oriani

Postby Furkan » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 am

Maybe I'm one of the newst member of MyEC, but it doesn't mean I have no memorable time in EC, of course. I signed in 6 hours ago, though I'd been tried to be a member for a week. I tried many times, but my account application was didn't pended. Then, I sent a private message to Mr Josef, told him the problem. And now I'm writing post as a member like you all. And for this, I thank to Mr Josef.
Furkan

Postby clevermae » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 am

Congratulations! With all the hardworks you have... It's been so great for you to reach this kind of achievement. So goodluck and everything!
clevermae
Silver Member

Postby engedi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am

hi arale.. you're great!! congrats for your achievements. you are great am new in this forum . and have a chance to read your entry. maybe you don't know me yet . But you absolutely inspire me . :] hope we be friends too.. :]] and learn more english tips on you.. :] pursue you crop.. :] GOD BLESS:]
engedi

Postby ledmy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Thank you alot for sharing us ur greatest tips .

But please tell us how many hours was you spend for studying and improving your English in the day??

And please correct my mistakes if found !
ledmy

Postby pattpim » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Arale,

I have read that your experience in EC, it makes me have motive to learn English for improvement.

Nice to meet you Arale.

Pattpim
pattpim

Postby muruganji » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm

whole this week

Murugan
muruganji
Silver Member

Postby shanda » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Dear Arale,
First, congratulations you.
I have just became a member of this forum, I read your post and let me thank you very much for your share. I come from Vietnam also. I am trying to improve my English skills. I hope you can help me to do this.

Hope you be fine.
shanda

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion