To all whom speak english

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Vzar

To all whom speak english

Post by Vzar »

I am a newcomer in this forums. I dont know what is your level are but for me i would like to improve my english and more over I would like to have friends too. Please reach me and exchange our experience. I am thai girl. :-). english is important for every country now. I always study english all the time I can but it seems its not success to speak as well with the foreigner. How can I improve listening english ???
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: To all whom speak english

Post by wllsp »

In order to improve English you can start listening to online English radio stations like BBC 4 or BBC 5 or BBC News. It's best to listen to the same program for a few times if you can't understand from the first time. Watching TV like CNN or BBC is also of great use.
southrnpride

Post by southrnpride »

In order to work on my Spanish, I read spanish books and listen to them on audio tape at the same time, to get the sounds and words in my head at the same time.
The same thing could certainly work for you with English!
I really recommend Harry Potter. It's entertaining and since it's meant for many ages, the words aren't going to be too too difficult.

Good luck!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Follow the below:
- Listen to English Music alot, the only reason behind it is that you wont get bored and you will like to listen to music as well as improve your listening power
- Listen to English News, the advantage is that you will be aware of what is going on around the world and you can learn good vocabulary
- Communicate with your friends in english- It really helps alot