Post by Ammony »

Hello every one
I want to know your opinion about the role of women in life
maya

Re: the role of women in life

Post by maya »

hello,
i m new in this club
i can't speak very well English but today i try to give my opinion about this point.
if women find her pure and natural medium, her role is very important as mother, wife and sister.
the women nature as source of love can make the life of her family in a good safety.
but the hard responsibility in the modern society make her in a big stress and she can' t take responsibility of her family.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

maya wrote: but the hard responsibility in the modern society make her in a big stress and she can' t take responsibility of her family.
Excuse me? Modern women not only have a job but also manage to take care of their home and children all very nicely. Fortunately, modern couples share these responsabilities.

Ammony, I don't see the point of the thread. Why don't you explain a little bit more? What do you exactly mean by "the role of women in life"? And since we're already at it, what's the role of men in life?
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

Thank you maya
so you think that the major role of women in her house and she have to work under the stress of life
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

"the role of women in life"?
The women is spring of love in live as a mother or sweetheart . she is the springtime of life so their role is to give love and sublime emotion to their family or sweetheart
Dear Dixi we can understand the point of the thread by understanding the difference between these two words "women" and "females" every women has a role as a women I mean human being as a spring of emotion and she has a role as a female I mean sexual role

the role of men in life?
The role of men in life is to deal with martial things so they need less emotion and more logical ability than women so If women deal with martial things they will lose some of their storage of emotion and they will have problem in Their life because they will share men in their role but men can't share their in their role
men can't restore their major role as a spring of emotion
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I'm sorry, but all this is nonsense :roll:
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

are you read what I wrote ? can you tell me exactly by nonsense I wrote the subjet in a literature
way so you can not understand what I wrote
maya

Post by maya »

You're right and your point is very important nowadays and you make the exact difference between female and women. i like your last analysis about this point.
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

so You agree with my nonsense Maya
maya

Post by maya »

yes Ammony I agree with you
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Ammony wrote:Hello every one
I want to know your opinion about the role of women in life
Their role in life is tremendous, and important. They raise us [men population], teach us in schools. Speaking honestly, I have never seen such a man whose life was with no role of a woman. :-)
Najlooolah

Post by Najlooolah »

she is a mother
she is a sister

a wife

she is everything ..
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

Their role in life is tremendous, and important. They raise us [men population], teach us in schools. Speaking honestly, I have never seen such a man whose life was with no role of a woman. :-)[/quote]
but nowday most people see women as a doll they see just the feminine part of them
Ammony

Post by Ammony »

Najlooolah wrote:she is a mother
she is a sister

a wife

she is everything ..
Yes She is every thing
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hi , it is an important topic to be discussed,
the women have an important role in life,it is enough for them that they form the half of the socity and create the other half!
adin

Post by adin »

They should share the same roles in life. No matter what.
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

Women should work in her house and take care for husband and family.
men should work and bring money for family. this is good but nowadays women like job and money than family . they don't trust men. I think :-| :-|
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

monaji wrote:Women should work in her house and take care for husband and family.
men should work and bring money for family. this is good but nowadays women like job and money than family . they don't trust men. I think :-| :-|
i think it is not only a matter of trust,life is very difficult and it needs badly the sharing of responsibilities between men and women,i believe that such supportation leads for more comfortable life!
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

manal wrote:
monaji wrote:Women should work in her house and take care for husband and family.
i think it is not only a matter of trust,life is very difficult and it needs badly the sharing of responsibilities between men and women,i believe that such supportation leads for more comfortable life!
I don't know about other societies :idea: but in mine i always hear women say that : good job better than good husband .. with good income you can enjoy your life , buy what you want , and dress beautiful cloth . instead , with husband and children you have to take care of them and have no time to your self.
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hi friend,
ofcourse i respect all socities,but tell me what is the benifit of money and expensive clothes if u donnot have a comfortable corner to lie in?
i see that husband and children r the real treasure for every woman,IF she has chosen WELL.
i wish u get it,
best regards. {-:
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

I may be wrong, and If you are a woman I think you can understand this behavior more than me.
but I still think women in my society want to have children but don't want to take care of husband.
in KSA if a women be a teacher, she can earn more than 3000$ a month. and she always want to leave all Home business to the maid.
What do you think?
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hi monaji,yes i am a woman,and i can understand those who prefer wealth than family!
i think that there r some men who put the whole responsibility on the back of the mother,saying that the fathers duty is just to bring money!!!!!!!!!!
in such case,the situation gets very difficult espicially to the mother who has to take care of her home and children without any help from the husband.so that she might prefer to give up!
being a father or a mother is a holly issue,from my view.
it needs from both to work hand by hand to achieve the best results.
leaving all home work to the maid is something i donnot agree with,i know some women in my country who r regarded as successful workers and great mothers , in the same time.
happy to have such discussion with u,
take care.
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

It's enough.
I think other members have also interesting opinions.
thank you very much. it was very good.
take care.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

We could stop in the word freedom. A very important word this. In what context do we must develop that freedom? In a closed context. Has freedom limits? Yes, it has. Why? Because our freedom ends just in the point where begins the freedom of others.
The women's rights are clear in a general context. The human rights are that context.
What the woman choose freely must be respected. If a woman decides take care of her sons of course, she has that right. And if a woman decides get a career and leave the housework, is her right. If she is married, she must expose her will to her husband and together reach an agreement.
Agreement, not submission. Many times women is subject to the men's will because the culture and women should be informed that there are another possibilities for develop her life in a free way. They must have the possibility to choose the way. This is freedom.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

A woman role is very vital in the life of a man. whether someone accepts are not, but it is an acceptible fact and we have to confess. Woman is the person, supporting a man in all aspects of life in different roles, as a mother, who gives you birth, rise you up, feed you, show you the right and wrong path as it is said that the first school for a person is mom's embrace. The second is as a role of wife, who thinks for your future and career and always try to be with you in all the ups and downs of life.