1. You accidently enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with family and/or friends is that they dont have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway, and use your cellphone to see if there's anyone home to help you carry the groceries to the house.
7. Every commercial has a web-site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cellphone, when you didn't have it for the first 20.30 (even 60 yeras) of your life is now a cause for panic, so you turn around, go back in the house and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on-line before you get your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile
12. You're reading this, nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly who you're going to send this message to.
14. You're too busy to notice that there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back to check and see that there actually was no #9 on this list and now you are laughing at yourself.