EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

TAIWAN~

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

TAIWAN~

Postby woooooo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 am

Do you know Taiwan ?????
Taiwan is in China's east side and in Japan's south side.
Welcome to my country!!!!!!!!! :-D
woooooo

Re: TAIWAN~

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

As I replied in the previous post as well regarding TAIWAN that you people really admired TAIWAN alot I hope I visit it one day and then I can share my comments
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby bluesoya » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 am

Taiwan is really nice. The formosa island. And it's a great country for English as a Second Language teachers!
bluesoya

Postby MaryIrons » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 am

Taiwan is most beautiful country i visit last year i realized that mostly places in it is very superb and totally tell us the heritage of the Taiwan..If you like hot spring,Peitou area is quite nice and there are three great museum that you can visit...
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Sat May 03, 2014 9:34 am

MaryIrons! No doubt Taiwan is a beautiful country and offers stunning tourist attractions. The National Palace Museum, Taipei 101, Taroko National Park, Yushan, Love River and Sun Moon Lake are gorgeous place to visit there.
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Postby Cobyrussell » Tue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

The tower, which rises half-a-kilometre into the sky, is a beautiful structure of eight outwardly tapering sections. It takes on the image of a modern, soaring pagoda — in fact, such religious buildings were a source of its architectural inspiration. A tip: Go to the top of the building in the hour before sunset. The light of the setting sun across the sky — greens, reds, oranges — is beautiful above the modern bustle of Taipei.
Cobyrussell

Postby Robertjack » Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 am

Definitely! Taipei 101 is an amazing attraction in Taiwan it is formerly known as the Taipei World Financial Center. It is one of the tallest buildings in the world. You are right Cobyrussell! The light of the setting sun across the sky tower offers a gorgeous look.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Return to Adventure & Travel