EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Postby Elisa » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Actions speak louder than words!!
We cannot grow up our children or educate students by proverbs, We have to give the right example.
There are people, in internet too :evil: , that speak like a talking cricket but their actions are not consistent (is this word right?)

Anyway I agree with you sweethuman, sometimes words really hurt us more than a slap in our face, it dipends on person speaking.
Elisa
Gold Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:53 pm

could be true because there are a lot of people who just keep on talking without thinking.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweethuman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 am

Elisa wrote:Actions speak louder than words!!

Anyway I agree with you sweethuman, sometimes words really hurt us more than a slap in our face, it dipends on person speaking.

Yeap, I mentioned that since I have been involved of lots of places where the words really hurt me. and I have observed the same with others too many times.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 am

Krisi wrote:could be true because there are a lot of people who just keep on talking without thinking.

Hmmm, is there any one in EC too with the mentioned quality? :lol:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am

sweethuman wrote:
Krisi wrote:could be true because there are a lot of people who just keep on talking without thinking.

Hmmm, is there any one in EC too with the mentioned quality? :lol:

are you not? :-P
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweethuman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 am

Well to be frank, when i read this sentence of yours, the only name came to my mind was KRISI.
You remember in entertainment section I mentioned that you are the only woman speaking less but unfortunately that came contrary to the fact :lol:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am

sweethuman wrote:Well to be frank, when i read this sentence of yours, the only name came to my mind was KRISI.
You remember in entertainment section I mentioned that you are the only woman speaking less but unfortunately that came contrary to the fact :lol:

I guess, you don't know what you are talking about.

well about that section, for all I know I just commented on what you've posted there. (and the others are not for you actually.)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am

Krisi wrote:
sweethuman wrote:Well to be frank, when i read this sentence of yours, the only name came to my mind was KRISI.

well about that section, for all I know I just commented on what you've posted there. (and the others are not for you actually.)

Hmmm I know what I am talking about dear, I know you are the only woman talking less than 7000 words per day. ;-)
Yeap I know your comments are present in all my posts. thanks dear
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 am

sweethuman wrote:
Krisi wrote:

Hmmm I know what I am talking about dear, I know you are the only woman talking less than 7000 words per day. ;-)
Yeap I know your comments are present in all my posts. thanks dear

do you mean there are a lot of me now? :roll: :-) ... anyways, the original isn't ... (I guess that's collective)... thanks to you too. :-P
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

What is collective, pardon but couldnt understand your sentence?
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions