I'm currently working on a small freeware game. It contains minimum of text, but now I decided to write a short help screen. English is not my forte (I'm Czech). Could someone please read my text and correct mistakes? I would be very grateful .
- Code: Select all
About the game
This is a fun game for two players on one device. Avoid collisions and collect power-ups to defeat your opponent! Compete with friends in survival! How long can you safely control your curve?
1) Playing the game
This game is for two players. Each player controls one curve, which is continuously moving and becomes increasingly longer. The goal is to avoid overrunning the existing curves and not to leave the playing area – both decreases damage. The player who survives longer gets a point.
During the game, following power-ups may appear. These can be helpful for survival or put an opponent at disadvantage.
- /image of life power-up/ – Reduces damage of the curve
- /image of grow power-up/ – Temporarily increases the thickness of the curve
- /image of reduction power-up/ – Temporarily decreases the thickness of the curve
- /image of speed up power-up/ – Temporarily increases the speed of the curve
- /image of slow down power-up/ – Temporarily decreases the speed of the curve
- /image of clear power-up/ – Clears the playing area
Power-ups will take effect immediately after picking.
2) Options on the main screen
- /image of color selector/ – Change the color of the player
- /image of round selection/ – Change the number of game rounds (one, three or five)
- /image of vibration icon/ – Turn on / off vibration