No
80%

Total votes: 10

Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Do you hate your school?

Post by Chet Baker »

Simple question :!: "DO YOU HATE YOUR SCHOOL?", well, without any disrespect to someone who love their school very much, this topic is merely for general discussion and expression of personal opinion. Don't take it personally. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Is this question for students only, or can teachers participate, too? :lol:
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Dixie wrote:Is this question for students only, or can teachers participate, too? :lol:
This question is open for everyone :D , i believe that even teachers would have some comments about their school and students.
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

I loved my primary school, I hated my secondary school and my opinion about studies is fifty - fifty. How should I vote? :roll:
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

I study at the AZERBAIJAN UNIVERSITY OF LANGUEGES...& it was my dream to enter this university...thanks Gog now I study there ...sooo I love my school very much...I cant imagine my life without it...it changed all my life for the best...
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I hate lecturers that don't let me in when I late. :twisted:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't have my own school, but if I could, I would hate it, so I vote yes. :twisted:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:I hate lecturers that don't let me in when I late. :twisted:
Some people think it's disrespectful to be late :roll:
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

For me, I hate my secondary school, but I love my primary school. In secondary school, people usually competed with each others for higher mark in local public examination :evil:. Beside, I didn't really get alone with these people.

I understand that i should give my due diligent to study, however, I don't know the reason why I should study something that I don't have any chance to use in the rest of my live, such as "Pure Maths" :?:
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

Chet Baker wrote:... why I should study something that I don't have any chance to use in the rest of my live, such as "Pure Maths" :?:
Are you SURE about what will you do in the rest of your life? No chances for changing? In my point of view as wide is your knowledge as better prospects and opportunities you have...
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you hate your school?

Post by Annaa »

I didn`t hate my school,but I hated and still hate my old teachers :lol: :lol: :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I dont think so anyone should hate that place which teaches you the way how to live, how to do each and every activity of life, respect for elders and that is a place where you get your knowledge, know yourself and know how to live in light.
Regi

Post by Regi »

every people have their choice.

i didn't know why i hate my school. when math, i hate my school, when science i really didn't hate my school

confuse
Lucia

Post by Lucia »

I think that in school the most important things are your classmates (whether you feel good with people around you or not) and favourite subjects, teachers. If you have them you probably like school. If not, you will hate every school as you probably don't like learning in generally or maybe you don't like to see your classmates and spend time with them every day.
mikeyarde

Post by mikeyarde »

No , I love my school it is like my home from my school i learns how to talk?, how to walk?, how to behave with the elder and younger then you?. school life is always remind me the day that i never forget, those my friends , my teachers,that games .
Lucia

Post by Lucia »

mikeyarde wrote:No , I love my school it is like my home from my school i learns how to talk?, how to walk?, how to behave with the elder and younger then you?. school life is always remind me the day that i never forget, those my friends , my teachers,that games .

Great answer! You expressed your feelings very well :-)
sdluk

Post by sdluk »

Though I've completed my studies, I still miss my school. That was wonderful days. :-)