Please correct me if I am wrong ...

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Student

Please correct me if I am wrong ...

Post by Student »

I write a comprehension and please tell me if they are correct or wrong. If they are wrong, what are the reasons.

My brother is more old than me. He is now 20 year old. He live in Beijing with our aunt. He studies to be a electrical engineer. I like my brother. He is funny and he have got a bueatiful girlfriend. She is also a student. She is also wanting to be an engineer. Last year he has gone to Australia to study English for one month. My father borrowed him a suitcase to carry his things. My mother gave him some money to take with him. He buought so much things when he is there. I was very happy when he came back. Now I want to study English and he is in Beijing again.
BadrFallata

Re: Please correct me if I am wrong ...

Post by BadrFallata »

My brother is old than me. He is 20 year old. He lives in Beijing with our aunt. He studies to be a electrical engineer. I like my brother. He is funny and he has a beautiful girlfriend. She also a student. And she wants to be an engineer. Last year my brother went to Australia to study English for one month. My father borrowed him a suitcase to carry his stuff. My mother gave him some money to take with him. He bought so much things when he was there. I was very happy when he came back home. Now I want to study English like he did.

Student

I think it has to be that way . and a don't know why
JCloninger

Post by JCloninger »

My brother is older than me. He is 20 years old. He lives in Beijing with our aunt. He is studying to be a electrical engineer. I like my brother. He is funny, and he has a beautiful girlfriend. She is also a student and wants to be an engineer. Last year, my brother went to Australia to study English for one month. My father borrowed a suitcase for him to carry his stuff. My mother gave him some money to take with him. He bought so many things when he was there. I was very happy when he came back home. Now I want to study English like he did.
darina

Post by darina »

My brother is older than me. He is 20 years old. He lives in Beijing with our aunt. He goes to the University majoring in electrical engineering. I like my brother. He is funny and he has got a beautiful girlfriend. She is also a student. She also wants to be an engineer. Last year he went to Australia to study English for one month. My father borrowed him a suitcase to carry his things. My mother gave him some money to take with him. He bought so many things when he was there. I was very happy when he came back. Now I want to study English. and he is in Beijing again.