EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Postby yutinghsu » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 am

I love it also.
My money doesn't help me.
Welcome come to Taiwan ! {-:
yutinghsu

Postby Oriani » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

yutinghsu wrote:I love it also.
My money doesn't help me.
Welcome come to Taiwan ! {-:

Hahaha, I wrote THAT POST but 6 years ago when I was learning academic English.

Advice: Do not copy and paste; some posts may have grammar mistakes!

Kisses {-;
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Re:

Postby swilson » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Rui wrote:i wouldnt say travel without money, but that sometimes we spend all of our money with things that wont make us happy as we could be by traveling and knowing new societies and countries, that’s true, for instance... here in portugal its easy to see persons that have great cars at their doors and a huge house, but then if you ask them where have they been in all their lifes they would probably say no where :D, in my opinion the evolution of a country can be perfectly measure by knowing if their people like to travel or not, when you go somewhere you are always learning, and you'll bring back to you r country the best you have seen, and this do it by everybody does your society gets better with time, my opinion :wink:

This is such a great point that you made in your post. Most of us could afford to travel but we spend money on things that seem important at the time but later we find out it wasn't that important. debt holds so many from traveling and seeing the world. so sad.
swilson

Postby marcus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 am

Travelling is really a good experience which i mostly do too but i can't really explain when i see a amazing things in different kind of place.In Finland is my next destination and i want to try skiing their cost that place was really cold and i will also try the sauna at http://www.langvik.fi/ cause i heard it is the best experience their.
marcus

Postby MaryIrons » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:30 am

Traveling is my life with out traveling i can not survive..traveling passion is automatically enter in my life..I just collect the money for the traveling and after that i go for the long tour...
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Definitely! I love travelling. I am a tourist and love to travel around the beautiful places in different countries and states. I love to know about different counties, traditions, cultures, and life styles. And I think travelling is the best way to learn about the world.
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel