EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Who is the most active member of EC?

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Who is the most active member of EC?

Postby sweethuman » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 am

Hi All,

The question is only for fun and just to be aware of your opinions regarding the question that:
Who is the active participant in EC? You can name a single person or multiple if you think they are regularly participating in EC.

My personal vote goes to: Dixie, (although she is a moderator) but an active participant as well, sweets, Mr-love, Manal and Krisi.You can share your comments, whom do you think are regular participants of EC? 8-)
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Who is the most active member of EC?

Postby Oriani » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi.
I've been here for 8 years and I was a very active member during 2005-2008 period, but I got busy and some other interests. Anyway, I'm here and your may rely on me.
Greetings.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Re: Who is the most active member of EC?

Postby sweethuman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 am

Okay Oriani,
I have seen your posts in many sections, this post is just for fun to find out the opinions of other members. You can simply name a person you think is a regular & Active participant in EC.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Entertainment