EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 am

Hi Behnam,

I can say that I am an exception ,because in the dowry I signed it there was not written about gold coin amount , and the other things is that I have paid the amount dowry which I was indebted to my wife , expect one thing that I should take her to Mecca.
You know that women whenever asked for their dowry ,men should pay it right away , there no need fighting and divorce. It is the Islamic rules . In my case my wife never asked for her dowry , but I paid it on my willing .. you know that thing are became expensive , so it is better to pay it sooner
:lol: :lol: :lol:

have a good day
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 am

Hi Elham,

Non of my dreams came true until now , I like to have a confectionary ,a restaurant , an ice cream shop , I wished I had got married a Japanese girl. ,these are my childish ‘wishes.

When I was a child I was interested in confectionary ,cookie ,and generally sweetish things.when my father brought a box of it to home , I didn’t eat anything unless the box became empty … so my mother had to hide the box somewhere at house. At the same time I started searching operation , if I found the box , I would finish it in the hidden place , like a mouse under the cabinet . but most of the time I could not find it and gradually it was a kind of complex in my mind , so I wished I had have a confectionary shop as a dream. Also I spent all of money which I find at home to buy ice cream. It was usual for me to eat ice cream everyday .. so my parents began to suppress my feeling by different ways , they kept the money away from my hand and it was my another dreams to open an ice-cream shop ...and food and restaurant have the same story , I used to stripped the refrigerator . When I was adult my father encouraged my to join a sport club , and I went warlike club to play Karate , you know the karate is originally a Japanese ‘ sport . and if a person join it inevitability would be attracted by japans culture . so at that time I founded in japans style and I wished to marry a japans girl. May be I would like to exercise Karatte days and nights , that was my forth wish and failure in my life.

Have a good day
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Dreams!

Postby [amal] » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 am

Hello Elham,
Thanks for your patience, here is my post about dreams, I hope to read your answer about your own question after you finish reading mine:

Dear Elham, For sure we all see dreams and of course there are a lot of explanations about this, some scientists believe that we see at night what we face during the day or the lifetime and some of dreams are memorable while others aren't....

Oh, It's a very complicated subject and need a lot of study so let me talk about my own dreams which is a little bit simpler and easier. :lol:

My problem is that I see a lot of dreams but I always don't remember them!!!

However, I remeber that when I was a child my dreams all where about princesses and being a princess who lives in a big castle until her prince comes on his white horse and takes her faraway. {-:
Maybe that's because I was watching a lot of cartoons about that since my favourite type was like Mary Antoinette, The beauty and the beast...etc {-:

I don't think that my dreams as an adult have changed since I really still love their dresses, their style and their way of dealing with people and this has a clear impact on me and my personality.

Now let me tell you about the real life or my real dreams and wishes; I -in my whole life- didn't dream that I would one day study math after finishing the school, I even didn't imagine that,cause I totally dislike it! HOWEVER, MATHEMATICS was the main subject in my institute .:cry: poor me! :-( :lol:

However, I am very satisfied with myself for what I am and cause although math wasn't my favourite subject, I graduated with a very good degree.

Therefore, now my curret and biggest dream is fining a JOB cause obviously I am not interested in math and I can't work as an accountant, That isn't me!!!!!!!!!

Dear Elham, I wanted to write about your question
: 'which event of your life has been the most effective one and has caused noticable dfferences in yourlife or personality?'
But it really made me sad cause it's an old and painful story which I don't like to remember. However, I dislike to ignore your question therefore I am going to write about it briefly ...

The most effective event in my life is the day which I visited my father after he did his heart surgery. :-( It was an awful day which I wont forget! :-( It's really made a great change in my personality and I become more responsible girl who start to care about the people around her .

Forgive me Elham, I have to end my message here, right now my eyes are full of tears but in the end I feel like most of my wishes in somehow has come true and god has always listened to me and has always given me what I want. It's enough for me that god kept my father alive for us and this is all what I want from life.Nothing is important more than my family.

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 am

Hi
Amoure

Postby Elham » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Mohsen,

Seems you are a rich man; why don't you start a confictionary or ice creem store? And you can hire someone to work there when you're at your main job! This way not anly do you realise your childhood dream but also you creat job for some one else!!! {-; :-D

I thought men dream of prittiest,happiest,...st( {-; ) wife, but I had never heard a man dream for a Kerate woman!!! :shock: If you had such a wife, wouldn't you be afraid to be hit by her when you became a bad man?! {-;
You know,my future husband is a very very lucky man, beacause I quited Kerate before I gain the brown belt; otherwise he couldn't defend himself while I got angry with him! He must be thankful to God and me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope your dreams come true one after another*

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Elham,

Thanks for you suggestion I, I think about it and maybe in future I treat you at my own Ice cream ,confictionary’ store.
Because I had a black belt , I never afraid of my Japanese wife , :lol: If I met you before and I knew that you have a brown belt ,be sure I would change my dream .

take care
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Why are you sad?!

Postby [amal] » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

I was reading your posts here but I felt some sadness in your words, what's the matter?! Is everything going well with you?! What has made you sad?! Take it easy, nothing deserve your sadness...

I wish you a happy and healthy life.

Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your morale which you gave me in your words. Yes I am sad ,today I had an interview in a petrochemical company at 12 o’clock. They asked for commercial manager ,a full time job , and I couldn’t accept it ,because I am working somewhere and I can accept a part time job. I am thinking to leave my former job and join to Petrochemical Co. This feel is killing me , I should be disloyal to my present manager ..

B.Wishes,
mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Dear Behnam;
Hi.
I wanted to say YOU that we can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. And time after time YOU could! Well done!
L'amoure.
Amoure

Postby behnam » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Mohsen,
When we are speaking about some social matters, we should consider the averages. Forget about yourself for a while and do a survey of the number of married men who are deeply in debt. They owe their wives actually. Well, you are a rich man, so you could pay your wife's dowry. How about other men in the society? Haven't you ever heard that 'One swallow doesn't make a summer' or 'A single instance of something is just that; it doesn't indicate a trend'?

What would you do if Saudi Arabia didn't let Iranians visit Mecca and make Haj? You are still in debt my dear friend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife's dowry is 14 gold coins and a bunch of rose flowers(14 roses actually). However, I am speaking generally.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 February, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion