Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

According to the chief Physicist of the world; Albert Einstein, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge..'. However, I am not good at imagining. I am also terrible at dreaming. I don't dream a lot, or I cannot remember them. I really enjoy sleeping at least 7 hours at night without any problem. Thank God!

I used to dream of giving my Noble prize speech in Sweden. After the speech, I used to dream about answering to the questions of news reporters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, the best thing in the world which could have long-lasting life is fame! I prefer fame to wealth, although I own none of them. I still dream about being a well-known person.

I don't like to be a famous football player, an actor or a singer. I don't value these sorts of careers. However, I like to be well-known in the world of science and technology.

For me, entering to the virtual world-the Internet- can be considered as a turning point in my life. Before that, I was a one-dimensional student. I wasn't good at communicating with people. I used to see the world through some Physics-based formulas.

It was just November 2006 that I started to learn English seriously. I entered the Internet and met many people from different parts of the world. I chatted with many people with different attitudes and thoughts. I made friends with a lot of people and communicated with them. I loved some girls, and some girls loved me! :lol: :lol: :lol: All these things helped me change my way of thinking. Now, I am a different person. I am satisfied with my role on the Internet. I could have positive effects on many people, and many people could affect my life. Thank God.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I put on much air in my jowls ,when people think that I am rich ,thanks for your illusion of having a rich friend. Off course I am rich because my wife is content, her dowry value is as much as I can afford it.
If Saudi Arabia doesn’t let the Iranians visit Mecca, I will be very happy , first because this ban prevents of transferring of millions of dollars to Saudi regime packet . second the term of dowry for taking my wife to Mecca is conditional , it was written if I could afford it.. so according to the bad circumstance I have not to take her..
If we speak about common people , what is right or correct about them let alone dowry . all of behaviour or ceremonies are base on ignorance or they keep up with joneses.
Actually I got happy to read about your wife dowry .I owe you and your wife to offer my big CONGRADULATIONS.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Last edited by Mohsen on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear muslim Friends,

I would like to offer you my Congradulations for commencing of Emam Zaman leadership. I hope we have enough worth and deserving to see the advent of Imam in our life.

B.Wishes
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Praise be to Allâh the Lord of the Worlds, and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.

Happy Eid Almawlid {Prophet Mouhamad's Birthday} to all muslim Friends.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear lovely friends,
My eyes are weak and the monitor bothers them. It is difficult for me to read posts written in so bright colours. Would you mind using some eye-friendly colours? I would appreciate if if you could consider this request.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Friends,

Generally human being is imperfect, that is right. But some people try to change themselves to be a better human ,they have running life ,they are active, but some people are stagnant, they never try changing .The stagnants believe that they can’t give up the bad habits,and the worse thing is that they don’t want to think about their bad habits.
A person who has a running life always try to give up his/her bad habits and be better than yesterday.
If I try to respect other people ,believe that a person who is living beside me is better than me. She/he is more dear for god then me ,this feeling is a motive for me try to be more polite , I try to be more kind,I respect her/him more ,generally I try to make myself more perfect.

Do you think this attribute works out for a person to be more perfect.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

I guess I've understood your question. That's humble of you to think of other people closer to God, and to put them first. It is like sacrificing as well as the highest level of perfection, I believe.

There is a famous saying from Prophet Muhammad I guess, 'Whatever you need(want, like, prefer,....), other people need it, and whatever you dislike, other people dislike it too.' I couldn't translate it well from Arabic into Farsi, then from Farsi into Azerbaijani, and finally from Azerbaijani into English. I am sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol: However, despite my terrible translation, I think it still makes sense.

What does that saying mean? I think, it defines the exact meaning of humanity. For example, I enjoy eating delicious food and fruit; surely all people enjoy eating them. I like to be recognized; certainly there are many people like it too. I dislike to be insulted, other people dislike it too.

Let me put it another way. I've got a stomach. I'm not the only person in the world who has got a stomach. Everybody has got it. If I feel hungry; absolutely other people feel hungry too. The same goes for other instincts and senses.

If someones has faith in mentioned saying, they can be considered as human beings. Is it enough just to have faith in it? No, never. Believing in it is the first step of humanity. In order to move towards perfection(an ideal human); apart from having belief in something, we must do some actions too. What actions does the quotation suggest? I believe, putting others first is one of them. Caring practically(not just speaking beautifully and paying lip service to people) about others people's needs and desires can be another one.

I'd like not to sound so much philosophical about humanity. However, I believe, people who have a deep faith in mentioned saying need nothing else to start a right way towards success(perfection) in the both worlds.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 February, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

I hope my dear friend Andrew and Amal will read this text.

70 Brides for 7 Foreigners

Russia seems to be turning into a major exporter of brides. Almost 1,500 marriages with foreigners registered in Moscow every year. Another 10,000 women go to the international marriage agency Alliance each year, according to a poll, and 23 percent of Russian mothers would like their daughters to marry foreign citizens. Russian brides have always been prized by foreigners-ever since the time of Yaroslav the Wise [an eleventh-century grand prince of Kiev], whose daughter became the queen of France. But during Joseph Stalin's time, the attitude toward marriages to foreigners was intolerant.

In the 1960s, the registration of foreign marriages was resumed, and since then the trickle of Russian brides abroad has turned into a powerful torrent. Tens of thousands of Russian women dream of an advantageous marriage and look for foreign husbands. How? One way is through personal ads in newspapers. One ad read: "Man from Australia (... feet ... pounds) seeks short(... feet... pounds), slender woman 22-29 for marriage." The man is from Sydney. His mother advised him to marry a Russian woman because Australian women are very liberated; change men like gloves, and do not do housework. Russian women, in the opinion of the placer of the ad, love to clean, cook, stay at home, and have children. In two days, he got 100 calls.

Many women are not shy about going to dating agencies. Alliance is one of the largest in Moscow, with branches in Russian's large cities and abroad. In has been flourishing for more than five years. The director, Tmara Alekseyevna Shkunova, is an academician and director of the Russian Institute of the Family at the International Academy of Information System and editor in chief of Moskovskaya brachenaya Gazeta(the Moscow Marriage Gazette).

Each day about 10 women go to the agency, but only two to three of them are put in the files. There are criteria for selection. First, you must be successful in your professional milieu. Second, you must know a foreign language. And third, you must meet a standard of "European looks": blond with blue eyes, slender with long legs. Of the 2,000 women a year who get into the files, only 5 percent get married. Of the 200 who married recently, one was lucky enough to become the wife of a millionaire.

For a 25-year-old woman without children, the service costs $5.30: for 30 to 40-year-old women without children, the service costs $8.00.

There are 700 foreign men in the files, mostly from the United States, Germany, and Britain. Up to 300 men apply annually. They must meet only one requirement-that they be well-to-do. The information on the man's passport is checked, and a call is made to his place of work.

Once a husband is found, the next stop is Wedding Palace Number 4, the only place in Moscow that registers marriages to foreigners. Each year, 1,200 couples get married there. In 1992, the bridegrooms came from 96 countries. The greatest number came from the United States. In second place was Israel, followed by Turkey and Bulgaria.

Registration requires a passport and a guarantee from the groom's embassy that there are no obstacles to his getting married. The French Embassy for example, takes a very serious attitude toward marriages to foreign women. It requires that the French groom obtains certification of his "legal capacity for marriage." If an embassy official registers a couple that has not passed the requisite medical tests, the official is fined. Stiff requirements are also imposed by Germany.

The Wedding Palace requires confirmation that, in the given country, a marriage to a citizen of another state is valid. After all, in a number of countries, a foreign wife and her children could find that they have no property rights. In Syria, for example, marriage to a foreigner is considered invalid without special permission.

Many countries are trying to erect barriers to the marital migration from Russia. For example, one Moscow woman tried to nine months to get permission to go to the United States, where her fiance was waiting for her.

Another couple wanted to get registered in Canada. The finance was called to the Canadian Embassy for an interview, but an entry visa was never granted. "Prove that this isn't a fictitious marriage," they said.

Many Russian women who marry foreigners quickly get divorced and come back. The reasons are well known: a sense of second-class status, a language barrier, and financial difficulties. Deceptions are frequent: One "sweet-heart" described his home as a place with a fountain, but, in reality, it turned out that he lived in a small cottage without a bathtub.

Extracted from a book entitled "Mosaic Reading", 4th Edition, by Bernada Wegmann/Miki Knezevic
*************************************************************************************

Dear Andrew and dear Amal, the name of you countries have come in this text. How do you think about this text?

There are many useful collocations and expressions in the text. I hope you learn them and use them in your everyday conversation with English speakers.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 February, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dreams!

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam and Amal,

Thanks for your very nice posts about your dreams. I really enjoyed reading both of them.

Some of your dreams have been the same as mine; for example the princess in the castel and winning the Noble prize!

Dear Amal, all girls always dream of being treated like a pretty lucky princess by a very handsome and kind prince,don't they? {-; I think the biggest desire of any girl is to marry a real gentleman who loves her dearly ( and just and just loves her, not any other woman!!! ), who respects her like respecting a queen and cares about her like caring about a cute baby! {-:
Emmm, but it always remains a sweet dream for us; we just can see such gentlemen in cartoons and dreems! :lol:

Dear Behnam, I have seriously dreamed of gaining the Noble Peace Prize and even have practiced what to sat to the media! :lol: but you have to give a helping hand and lend me some of your sentences;you're perfect at speaking! ;-) :):):)

And here comes my more serious dreams:
:ok: One of my dearest wishes has always been and still is to be a big effective helper to other people!
:ok: It keeps me alive thinking about being a great lover and sacrificer!
:ok: It's very sweet to dream I'v become a successful famous writer!
:ok: I dream of being a very understanding, kind and successful MOTHER* :-)
I dream a lot, and I believe that without dreams we are dead! I have noticed that my depression times are exactly times when I have NO dream; and what turns me back to life is just recalling my dreams and hope for realising them.

I don't know how distant this dream is but I dream to become a real Muslim woman; I feel full of life when I think of myself as a woman and enjoy all beauties,feelings, abilities and duties that God has put in women's creation*

Thanks for reading,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Believing in it is the first step of humanity. In order to move towards perfection (an ideal human); apart from having belief in something, we must do some actions too.
An 86 year old man comes to swimming pool every night, He is a real champion, he knows English and sometimes we walk together in the water and speak English, He was an English teacher for many years, He was playing football professionally for many years as well, and now at the age of 86 He is teaching Quran in the mosque. He is a Quran teacher as well.
Last night When he was wearing his cloth , he was not able to bend down and put on his socks . so I remember your sentence and asked him to let me to help. I took his socks and help him wearing it .I was happy for my action , because I tried to kill the feeling of my haughtiness

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

[size=150]Hi Dear Friends,

As God says , He is the best-tempered in the world. Congradulation on the the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household).

Our best wishes for all of his real followers , We surly need to his intercessor in hereafter day.
[/size]
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,
I wasn't in Tehran; at home, last three days. I was in Tabriz. I'm at home now. As soon as I got home, I turned the computer on to check the mailbox and to see if there were some off messages from my friends. However, I don't know what wrong was. I neither could sign in Yahoo messengers nor could check my mailbox! Other sites I often visit; like this site, could be opened, but there is something wrong with opening Yahoo Messenger, googletalk, and mail.yahoo.com

The speed is enough to open them, but I guess the problem is something else. How about you? Can you easily use YM and Gtalk? Is it possible for you to check your mailboxes?

The rate of increase in the number of posts is not acceptable. It makes me sad. On the other hand, the number of viewers-people who visit the thread and read its posts- is dramatically increasing. That's very good. However, the worrying matter which is also disappointing is that those people do not leave comments in the thread! This is really sad. Why don't they put comments in the thread? Why don't they join us?

Please leave a comment and let's share something with each other and make the life easy to live(tolerate).

All the best,
Behnam, Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi,

I'm at home and have nothing to do and nowhere to go. It's also something wrong with connecting to the YM and Gtalk. I talked to my wife about the things happened in Tabriz. I spoke about the things I'd done and some experience I'd learned from the trip.

Besides writing, I'm listening to some video files downloaded from the Net now. As you may know, Tabriz is famous for nuts, so I bought some dried fruits and nuts. Although the prices were high, the quality was acceptable. My wife has wanted me to buy some dried cherry (Albalu). She is making cherry jam now. We call it 'Morabbaye Albalu' in Farsi. To be honest, I don't know what 'Albalu' is in English. Actually it is smaller than cherry and has dark colour.

Anyway, it is boring to be idle! I dislike it.

Please introduce some topics for discussion. I've got some free time to spend on writing or discussing.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again,

This week, I couldn't chat with my friends, so I've missed them terribly. I seem strict and unkind in appearance (maybe so serious), but actually I'm a soft-hearted person. I called some friends of mine and talked with them. Now, I feel happy and relaxed. Some friends didn't answer to the call. Well, guess it wasn't a convenient time for them.

I really love my friends and I feel empty without them.

In Tabriz, I visited some family friends. I also met some old friends. I had mixed feelings actually. I am not able to describe my feelings with words. I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories. On the other hand, it was short. It makes you sad when you know leaving friends is inevitable.

It's extremely important to have a positive attitude towards people, friendship, and relationship. Something is in my mind to say, and I'm searching for some suitable sentences and words to say, but I cannot find. Let me explain it:

Two things won't be forgotten at all. One of them is being beneficent-helping people when they are in critical situations. For example, giving hopes to disappointed and depressed people. Lending money to someone in a situation that s/he needs it, but is too shy to ask! Giving a helping hand when someone is in a critical situation will be stuck in minds forever.

The other one is disservice or badness-being bad to people and acting in a bad way. We call it 'badi kardan' in Farsi. As well as goodness, this will be stayed in minds forever.

In order to make it clear, let me tell you a story, extracted from 'Golestan Sadee'; one of my favourite books.

I was sitting in a vessel with a company of great men when a boat which contained two brothers happened to sink near us. One of the great men promised a hundred dinars to a sailor if he could save them both. While the sailor was pulling out one, the other drowned. I said: 'He had no longer to live and therefore delay took place in rescuing him.' The sailor smiled and replied: 'What you said is certain. Moreover, I preferred to save this one because, when I once-happened to lag behind in the desert, he seated me on his camel, whereas I'd received a whipping by the hands of the other, when I was a boy. I recited: He, who does right, does it to his own soul and he, who does evil, does it against the same.

As long as you can, do not scratch the interior of someone
Because there are thorns on this road.
Be helpful in the needs of a dervish(a poor person)
Because you also has needs.

This story reminds me 'what goes around, comes around', and also 'you reap what you sow'.

I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Sorry to disturb, but I've made some mistakes in the posts. However, it is impossible to edit them. This site doesn't let us edit the posts a few minutes after posting! Among many advantages, this is one of its disadvantages. :-( :-( :-(

One of the mistakes is
I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories.
It must be 'I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories back.'

There are many mistakes in my posts. However, this one was bothering me. I had to correct it. {-: {-: {-: I apologize for making too many mistakes. My English is a bit rusty actually. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Welcome back! I hope you've enjoyed the trip to your beloved city(Tabriz the great {-: ). I know that you love Tabriz and breathing it's air.I havn't ever seen Azarbaijan,but your nice and excited descriptions about there and it's people -your love for there- has impressed me in a way that as if I have always loved Azarbaijan! I don't know how to describe my feeling...I can't put it in words, but I've got an special feeling for it!
And you should know that one my biggest wishes is to take a trip to Azarbaijan(specially your birthplace) with YOU! Actually, I would walk on air and be on cloud nine if it could happen! Alas... :-( :-( :-(

By the way,thanks for your posts; I enjoyed reading them.
DEFENTLY, you are a very kind-hearted man. Being a friend of you, I have always seen your pure sincere and valubale feelings for things.
Thanks for caring about your friends;You've got a golden heart! :-)

And my last thanks to you for sharing what was going on in your mind about goodness and badness. In my idea, goodness is to make some one else have a pleasant feeling(as a matter of fact, a RIGHT pleasant feeling, cause not any pleasant feeling is right!)! And it can happen by:

Helping someone in the critical situation,
Giving hope to a disappointed person,
Being a useful person and giving service to other people,
Making other people remember God and his greatness,
Or just being a lovely friend and calling a friend! {-; :-D

Sth is also going on in my mind; Let me try to put it in words!
I'm thinking of a diffrent shape of helping! Some times a person dosen't do anything special for us... more spicifically, he dose nothing for us directly, but helps us a lot! Some times a person helps us just by owning a nice and good feature. Observing his manner and goodness makes us admire that good featur, makes us admire goodness and shows us the goodness!

For me, it is one of the greates helps one can offer the others!
For instance, seeing a very polite and kind person not only dose make us admire the person himself, but also reminds us of politness and kindness and makes us willing to develope such qualities ourselves!

Oh, another terrific example just came to my mind!
Some people help us although we don't see them or they aren't even alive now but hearing, reading and learning about them, about their great personalities is the greatest helps to us!
One of these really really great people is Prophit Mohhamad(PBUH) - a mercy for all creation- ***
During last semester I was busy learning more about him and I was really amazed what an awesome and exceptional man he has been! To be hoest, I fell in love with him! :-D

I don't know how to describe it! Isn't it really a great help when someone makes you adore kindness,politeness,love,goodness,modesty,braveness,compassion,......and humanity,
in the truest meaning of the word?

Isn't it the greatest help to let other people know what god's aim is by creating human beings? Ohhh, isn't it the greatest help to show people how nice and good we can be?To be the best model of humanity for others?
My eyes are filled with tears, I love him, love him, love him soooooooo much!

Let me end my post at this poit,
Thanks for reading,

Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

The Internet, pros and cons

Some people think of the Net positively and ignore its downsides. Others are pessimistic about the Internet and highlight the negative parts of it. As everything, the Internet has some advantages and disadvantages.

These days, people spend a lot of time at their computers to browse the sites on the Internet. They do not spend enough quality time with their families. As a result, people feel lonely and isolated. This makes life difficult. In addition to that, there are some morally bad pages on the Net. Those pages threaten the mental health of young people and children.

On the other hand, the Internet is a big source of information about different areas in life. For example, for English learners, there are many electronic books, audio and video files on it. These files can be easily and freely downloaded. Furthermore, the Net has brought the users a lot of comfort and ease. For instance, sending mails through the Internet, online banking and buying have provided relief and comfort to the users.

Additionally, nowadays, by means of pressing some keys on the keyboards or on the cell phones, people can enter the virtual world. In this world, they can chat with different people from all over the world. They can also make friends with different people with different views, attitudes, thoughts, and education levels. This results in knowing cultures and developing friendship between different nations.

In conclusion, the Internet plays an important role in this modern world. Although it has some negative sides, it seems deleting the Net from people's lives create some difficulties. If we take every factors into consideration, I believe the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.

Thank you for reading. How do you think?

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for your wonderful post, full of delicate points.

I don't know why all 124,000 messengers are male. Therefore, we have no chance to check how women feel when men love female messengers. To be honest with you, I do feel jealous when you love prophet Muhammad that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think for women the right path to heaven is loving and satisfying their husbands. By the way, Islam is based on caring about God's rules not on loving prophets and Imams. When it comes to following a religion, love must be measured by the amount of care and action, not by saying something while there are tears in eyes! :lol:

Dear Elham, I am not criticising. I know you quite well. I know that you are a real Muslim. However, I found it a good opportunity to mention something which is maybe important.

There is no doubt about the greatness of prophets and Imams. We are supposed to follow them, not to love them. When we strongly love someone, we unwillingly produce enemies for them. Why? Well, we cannot deny the fact that human beings are jealous. Jealousy, as an emotion, more or less, is in our blood. Therefore, showing a lot of love creates a lot of hatred, as if there is always a sort of balance between them.

To be brief, it should be kept in mind-with the strongest faith-that love will be measured by action! That is why people say 'actions speak louder than words.'

Dear Elham, I must say again that I am neither criticising you nor advising. I am just taking the chance that you kindly have given to write something. Thank you very much for creating that opportunity for me. Kisses&hugs :oops: :oops: :oops:

About the trip, yes it was really great. I really enjoyed it. When I am in Azerbaijan, I am in my hometown, in my beloved place. My soul goes sightseeing, so it goes out of my body; flying in the sky. I feel relaxed, because
I am with my soul, and the body which plays the role of cage is left at that time.

I wish you were with me. We could have a lot of real fun.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amoure,

I was browsing the thread a few seconds ago and saw some posts from you! I don't know why I hadn't seen them before! That's strange. :?: :shock:

I do apologize for leaving your posts unanswered. :oops:

Tiger is famous for its pride. I am a proud person. That's why I am using it. Don't fear! I am not dangerous at all. Actually, I am as proud as a tiger, but not as powerful as it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do agree with you. Determination and hard work lead everybody to success. This is a general rule.

Sorry for being late in replying. Please write regularly.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Why do we make mistakes?

There are some silly mistakes in my posts. I call them silly, because they are really silly! It is believed that people learn from their mistakes. I wonder what I'm going to learn from those silly mistakes. :lol: :lol:

Let me have a look at some of them:
Although it has some negative sides, it seems deleting the Net from people's lives create some difficulties. If we take every factors into consideration, I believe the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.
As far as I know, there are two mistakes. Deleting the Net from people's lives creates some difficulties. If we take all factors(or every factor) into consideration,...

Another one
Because you also has(obviously must be have!) needs.
This one is terrible. It seems I am losing my accuracy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's OK to make mistakes, but some of them are really disappointing. :-(

There are two possibilities. It's considerably certain that I am getting old, and it's highly probable that my English is going rusty. :lol: :cry: Well, I am crying and laughing. What else can I do? hehehehehehehe....

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

What would be wrong if you critisized or advised me?! Come on!
To be honest, I look for some excuses to make you criticize and advise! I love to hear your strong opinions, enjoy your comments on my words and try to be wise and take lessons.Your ideas are always welcomed. :-)

You made a very important and logical comment on my feelings. What you wrote was vital to be said;thanks alot.

Reading your post a question arose in my mind! Would you please let me know what is the right path to heaven for a girl ( a woman without husband like me)? I want to go there too! :roll: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,
I am not sure, but apparently girls cannot go heaven! Therefore, there is no way for girls to enter there, unless they get married! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Girls must keep their hearts open to love! Avoiding high expectations of marriage, they are supposed to say 'yes' to the person who proposes. I'm not a girl, so I cannot see the world through their eyes. However, it seems that girls are looking for perfect boys. Nobody is perfect. That's why people, who look for perfection, meet failure.

Bees look for flowers and flies search for rubbish. I prefer to be a bee rather than a fly. However, too much criticsing results in pessimism which is against bees' philosophy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The most common mistake among young partners is to pay too much attention to the opposite sex in front of each other. Suppose a boy and a girl are dating together. The boy may ask the girl for her favourite singer. In such situations, wise girls know how to answer. They wisely avoid naming a male singer's name, although they love his songs and voice. It is the same for wise boys. They are very careful about what to say and how to act when meeting another lady on the streets or on TV, etc.

A girl used to collect football players' photos! She didn't know that her action might create an unpleasant sensation. She didn't have a happy marriage. Finally, her marriage ended in divorce. Pretending to be happy, she is keeping a pet dog and spending her time with it now! Well, loneliness is one of the direct results of stupidity!

Both men and women are jealous, but they reveal jealousy differently. Watching TV together, a man may say, "What a beautiful lady!" This sentence hurts his wife's feelings, and then revenge is inevitable. A tough sanction in bed will be probably imposed on the man! :oops: :oops: :lol:

However, men often take revenge in a different way. The majority of them may look for love affairs or mistresses! In many cases, disloyalty is an inevitable result.

This subject is delicate. That's enough for now.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

By the way, Islam is based on caring about God's rules not on loving prophets and Imams
Hi Behnam,
Thanks for writing your idea about Islam , Would you please explain what is the God rules that we should care about it. At leaat write some important ones.

All the best
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Behnam,

Thanks for reply,

I DO understand your point and definitely agree with avoiding high expectations and taking marriage easier ; but I'm afraid to say it's not that easy to say YES to whom proposes to us (maybe the first one!)!
Let me explain more!

I think there are two major mistakes girls make nowadays regarding marriage! One is what you mentioned and that is 'having high expectations' which ends in late marriages at older ages! it has many disadvantages that we all are aware of!

The second is again somehow what you said! To say YES to whom proposes! (Please pay attention that I'm looking at your idea from a different angel although I know what you mean!)

This is not hidden to anybody that divorce rate is soooo high and is increasing day after day; why???
I guess one of the most important reasons is that many girls nowadays easily say YES!!! To whom? The first one who proposes them and claims is in love with them or even to the first one whom their parents approve of to marry with!

Some times a boy proposes based on feelings, he is young,excited (az ruye hayajan)! He hasn't thought well and his decision is not logical! He just wants to quench his current thirst without considering the result of this marriage and how he may feel or what big problems he may face, some years or even several months (or even worth, just one day) after the marriage!

This is the point where girlish feelings threatens the whole future of two people! They mostly get emotional and say YES!
No doubt, you know about such things very well .You are my teacher!

I believe a wise girl neither postpones her marriage by developing unrealistic high expectations nor spoils her future by fast, unmindful and irrational decisions!

By the way, in case there is really no way for me to go to heaven as a girl, I wish I myself could propose to my ideal man and marry him because he may never come himself! :lol: This way not only would I go to beloved heaven, but also I would make some one else’s life on the earth a real heaven! Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for reading; I'll be happy to hear any advice or criticize by my dear friend and teacher :-)

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Although you have asked a question from dear Behnam and he is supposed to answer you, I'd also love to give my own idea!

I have asked somebody your question before and she advised me to read verses 23 to 39, sureh Asra in the Koran! :ok:
You can refer to this address and read them right now:
http://www.andisheqom.com/Files/quransh ... ubid=30312

In my opinion, reading these verses you'll find the answer of your question!

I'm amazed that respecting the parents has come just after worshiping God and it's siad that we have to be careful how we treat and talk with them!!!! WOW!
And I really wonder why after that there's nothing regarding rights of wife and husband towards each other! :roll:

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

What a mess! It's tooooooo bad that we can't edit our post after a few minutes!
And there is also sth wrong with applying the colors! :-( :-( :-(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you.

Our thoughtful friend Elham has answered to your question wisely. I am absolutely certain that you know the answer of your own question much better than us. God has given his instructions (rules) in the holly Koran, and some famous priests -Ayat Allah-have written many books-Resale Amaliye- about them. Not only a Muslim, but also Prophet Muhammad and all Imams are(were) expected to follow those instructions.

The only sign of loving someone is following his/her path; acting and reacting like him/her. Otherwise, it is like claiming without offering support! If I were brave, I'd say it is self-fooling! :lol:

We may love a teacher; pretend to love a teacher; praise him/her, or flatter him/her in order to get some marks. In this world, these methods sometimes work. However, according to what I've read about the other world, such tricks won't work there. You may ask for the meaning of 'shefaat'. This word is widely misinterpreted in Iran. Iranians can hardly understand what 'shefaat' means. Like what is (was) common, we often think of it as pulling strings to fool God and then to get into heaven, even though there is nothing positive in our reports!!!

Dear Mohsen, let's stop discussing this matter publicly further. I am too tired to search for another place to make nest in! :lol: :lol: :lol: If you are interested in discussing it further, please email me at:*******.com

All the best,
Behnam, 12 Feb, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

A big mistake!

Post by Elham »

Fast decition??? Fast?! :shock:

Oh dear Elham, that's quick decision honey! ;-)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for the reply with an excellent English. I really enjoyed reading it. In terms of English, it was fantastic. Congratulations!

I agree with you up to a point, but there are still some points I disagree with. However, I'm not in the mood for discussing them.

You've made significant progress in writing. In your last posts, your great improvement can be seen clearly. Congratulations on achieving success in writing professionally.

I hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 Feb, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined
by praise than saved by criticism."

-- Norman Vincent Peale
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

That's kind of you to notice any progress in my English! I really wish I could spend more time on my English, but sadly writting here is my only chance to practice it for now! :-(

Today, I read an article on the yahoo news about an Arabic Muslim woman who motivates other Muslim women to care more about their close relationships with their husbands and not to let too much shame threaten their marriage health which in many many cases leads to divorce!

Reading the article, I recalled my own recent post and thought about the topic more; I need to add up sth important to my comments.

It's so vital for a woman to know how to be a WIFE in the truest meaning of the word! She should be mindful of her great role in keeping a healthy successful marriage!

So, Emmm... I wanna say: maybe it's better for a woman to pay more attention to
'developing correct attitudes towards marriage' and 'learning about a wife's major role and resposibilty', then 'putting it into action wisely and mindfully' , instead of being too much involved in thinking about 'to whome she has to say YES' !!!
(long confusing sentence? sorryyy Behnam!) (Elham? Ask yourself! Can't you really express what you mean in a simpler way? :roll: )

It just came to my mind and since these days I love being busy writting in English, I just wrote it! {-: However, I'm a girl, I'll may change my mind tomorrow! :lol:

Thanks for taking time to read my posts,

All the best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam and Elham,

Many rules that we consider them as Islamic rules are common among people of the world , for example ,not telling lie , calumny (accusing someone without reason ), helping poor people, respecting people , parents, trustworthiness, honesty and many many things . even unbelievers, people who don’t believe God follow these rules , there is no need for God to follow these rules ,the common people understand the rule and use it in their life.
The difference in the Islamic rules is that they start with love and loving the prophet and imam.
As in Soreh Shora/23 , It is clearly stipulated “This it is which Allah announceth unto His bondmen who believe and do good works. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee therefor, save lovingkindness among kinsfolk. And whoso scoreth a good deed We add unto its good for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Responsive.”

We also have many saying (Hadith) about loving prophet and imam.
I agree with you that loving is not enough for a believer , a truth believer who love them ,should act to what her/his beloved ask for.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind emailing me the article? I like it's title.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 Feb,2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!

All the best,
Behnam, 14 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

You are right. Keep on going your own way. I wish you success.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 Feb, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Thanks that you approved my way. Today I am very happy ,because all jobs i was expected to do were done. I am satisfied , now I open the site , drinking a mug of black and green tea , listen to a happy pop music and writing you. I should be ready for going to swimming pool after few minutes , one of my friend will pick me up to the swimming pool .The weather is cloudy and I can smell the rain which will come very soon.
I am sure tomorrow will be marvel louse. A good day for running beside the river.
How is the weather in Tehran? ,will you do your regular exercise tomorrow?
Have good day, and a better one tomorrow.
Mohsen
:-D
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi My dear friends;

I hope you are all fine.To be honest this is my secound post in this new thread.when I joined here I wrote a post which appeared on the third page with a long delay.perhaps no one has seen it :-( since you were writing on the 5th page at that time.Anyway,I've missed you all alot.

All the best
Setayesh.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Have heard the news , I listened to the news , I can’t believe it one famous American converted to Islam , and it was happen today in my city Esfahan , the news is that Sean Stone, son of American Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone converted to Islam in Isfahan and selected the name of Ali for himself at the age of 27

{-: {-:
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Stayesh,
I miss you ,Please have a mercy on yourself , how much strict are you on your studying , you welcome ,waiting for your posts
All the best
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for your reply. It was raining and snowing last night. There is a little snow on the ground and on cars(on cold places). The weather is cold.

I used to have a one-hour walk in the park near my parents' flat. For some reasons, this year I stopped it. However, next year I am going to start it again.

Yes, I read it on the Internet (on Yahoo). I didn't know that the event has happened in Isfahan. Why in Isfahan? Is it a Muslim-maker city?

How is your back? Do you still suffer from back pain?

All the best,
Behnam, 16 Feb, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hiiiiiiiii Setayesh,

Very happy to see you among us in the new nest; Welcome back honey. :-D :-D :-D

I was waiting for you and your great posts. You should know how much I enjoy your presence here; thanks for joining us*

How was the exam? I really hope you have done it in the best way and you'll be student again next year! :-)

Don't hesitate to write as much as you can; I really miss your English.

Hope to read from you soon,

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

It's snowing in the Tehran! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my old friend?many thanks for your quick reply to my post.Oh man I'm not as strick as you think,you know the problem is this;I just can't consentrate on several things at the same time.it's absolutly terrible;since you lose lots of things! one of several things that I've lost was my english indeed.it's got really rusty.

Tell me about yourself and your city.How's everything with you beautiful city Isfahan nesfe jahan ;-) ?If you like to know about here it's cold and rainy now.

All the best,
Setayesh
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi Elham,

Thank you so much for welcoming me.And thanks for your nice words about me and my english.My exam was yesterday,thank God it was ok.

Oh Elham I'm in a horry I just wantted to write a quick post to let you know that I've read your post.I'm going to go shopping now(a new overcoat). so sorry for my short post.I'll promise to write more late.

kisses

Setayesh
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

I read that article but found nothing new in it! It was full of some incorrect interpretation on some verses in the Holy Koran.

From the begging of the history of human (when there were only Adam and Eva in the world) both men and women knew what to do and how to do. As you know, some actions and reactions are instinctive. Therefore, every human being has those inborn instincts. That(s...) isn't a new phenomenon.

However, sometimes what people do becomes habits gradually, and transfer from one generation to others. Finally, it becomes cultural heritage. What people are doing is the same, but it has different shapes or forms. For example, every person eats food, but there are different foods with different recipes in the world. The act of eating is the same in all over the world, but different people use different sauces!

I am sure you know those things much better than me. I wanted just to write something to you.

Now, a friend of mine is waiting for me to chat. I have to leave. I am sorry.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 Feb, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Sean Stone stayed in Abbasi hotel last night ,and many people were eager to visit him and congratulate him upon his converting to Islam. But it was really impossible ,because of crowed were so much.
Isfahan has some genuine Islamic believers ,which many people wish to meet them ,at least one time in their life have a chance to meet them face to face and Sean Stone , or Sean Ali stone behold the generosity and grace of God to had this situation.
There are some American people who are living in Esfahan ,because they have discovered the fact.
About my back pain let me say that I said good bye to it , but I am not allowed to lift heavy things.
You are not supposed to stop your regular exercise ,what is the reason? ,Is it for you are married? Let it start from today as tomorrow is late.
All the best
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Setayesh
What are several things that you have lost ? You are a powerful and determined girl as I know you so far , never become sorrowful for what you have lost and never fall in love with what you have or find. If you can spiritually reach to this to this mood , you are always happy and rich.
Your English is not rusty and it is beautiful as always ,but if you think so, you continue your writing in this thread surely you coat your English with anticorrosion
About Isfahan , It is Thursday and there are many wedding ceremony are holding tonight , In many streets the are cars which decorated by followers , Also markets and bazaars are very crowded as we are close to new year and people are purchasing new cloths and furniture

All the best
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends, how r u and how r ur families? I hope everything is going well with u. I've missed u terribly. You don't know how much I've missed this place and writing on it too.This place is my heart and just now i feel that it starts beating. I really don't know how I could survive all that period without being here and reading ur posts; for sure I wouldn't do that without Elham's help, she copied some of ur posts and sent them to my messenger, so I am really thankful for her kindness, THANKS my lovely friend! Finally after two days, I finished reading ALL ur posts!!! I enjoyed them, they r great! I wish I was able to reply them. Oh friends, today, it's finally snowing in Damascus{ alhamdolellah}. I am verry happy! In fact friends, I couldn't come here and not put a message. However, I have to end it here cause I am sending it by my brother's mobile phone and I have no idea if it will work or not... I hope u get my message.Please forgive me and pray for me. Best wishes Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

The main reason is changing the place of living. There is no park so close to our new flat that I can go walking. Another reason is laziness, since marriage has made me lazy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Mohsen, I've gained some weight after marriage, whereas I'm working hard 24 hours a day! What is the reason? :lol: :lol: :lol: Why do men become big-bellied (sometimes pear-shaped) after marriage? Do they eat more? Does marriage increase men's appetite? Why?

All the best,
Behnam, 19 Feb, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,‏ ‏How r u? How is the weather in Tahran? Is it freeezing as here?! Dear friend, do u think men in general love strong or weak women? Which kind of women attrak them?! In the society why do we see a lot of women who control theis husbands but we find those men happy and trying to not hust theis wives' heart {although they don't deserve that}; meanwhile, there r others who follow their husbands and try their best to pleased them but we find them dissatisfied?!!! Why do u think?! what kind of men r u? what kind of women attract u? And how is it similar to ur wife's behavior? by the way, i want to share u my opinian about ur question to Mohsen, I th4nk men gain weight after marriage cause they become happier cause most people eat more when they r happy.