Please note that these ESL Forums
are NOT part of MyEnglishClub
. To post at these ESL Forums
please register ↑ first.
Help on English vocab, including idioms, slang and sayings
please correct the following sentense..
1.she is in the peak of happiness
2. he is standing like accused..(i mean to say he is standing as if he accused of some criminal case)
someone help me to correct this lines.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm
- Status: English Learner
These two options are possible. There may be more:
1. she is at the peak of happiness
2. he is standing like a man accused
NB: sentence is spelled "sentence"
- Protector of the Boards
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:56 am
- Location: England
- Status: English Teacher
Return to Vocabulary Help
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests