Principal's message. please check it.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

atifhaider

Principal's message. please check it.

Post by atifhaider »

Message of the Principal
Today, the role of a college is not only to pursue academic excellence but also to motivate and empower its students to be life long learners, critical thinkers, and productive members of an ever-changing global society. A college must try to provide its students with an atmosphere for multifaceted development, where its students are encouraged to channelize their potentials in the pursuit of excellence.
The Pearl College is a symbol of progressive and quality education. Catering for the cause since 1987, it has always been a beacon of light, guiding the destiny of its students and radiating kindness and compassion as it soars high in its pursuit of academic excellence.
This year has been a very significant year in the history of the Pearl Collegeas our very first batch of BS (4 years programme) in Chemistry/Botany appeared in the 1st and 2nd semester examinations conducted by the Central University. This BS (4 years programme) is a new trend in our education system to put it on a par with the international standards of education. With the grace of God, all of our students passed with flying colors. Most of them secured an aggregate 60% and above. I am extremely proud of our achievement, and I am grateful for all the hard work invested by our teachers and students. It is also a matter of great pride that our college will now be introducing BS (4 years programme) in Urdu, Physics, Political Science, and a few more subjects which are under consideration now.
I hope that our college will keep its progress with the same pace, and I am confident that the day is not far when it will rise to the status of a full fledged university.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Principal's message. please check it.

Post by Oriani »

Hi!

Do you want to know which the main message is in this text? Well, you have to read it again and think over it; which is the purpose of the reading? What is the reading intended to?. That's it.

Try again =)

Greetings.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Dear Atifhaider, do you want someone to point out the mistakes in this principal's message? Just wonder.
carolgrey

Post by carolgrey »

yes , it's more likely chinglish, you should read more
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Er...I'm not sure that I got your point Carol :-?