EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby hedwig14 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:28 am

yes, we should. This is the stage of one's life where he/she adapts well to the environment. We may not know, but don't we realize why a baby or toddler understands the language fast? I think this is the time where we are most brilliant. So whatever was instilled to the baby's mind will retain in him..
hedwig14
Gold Member

Postby ahmedshaima » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:27 am

it really does!!

you know, if you treat your babies in a way that is not acceptable from a genuine mother to do.... cuz you know, your babies might grow up to obtain an over rude behavior, and that certainly based on the way you treated them.. but if you did the exact opposit, you won't be a bit sorry for, cuz they will present their comunity in the future, for sure as you taught them... besides, they will be decent once that you could be proud of, and, too, they will be proud of having such coool mother such as you...

there are a lot to say about this issue.. but you know i don't like to enlarge the topic cuz your question is specified... actually i did :lol:

thanx 4 ur ask

Yours Ahmed
ahmedshaima

Postby nightwish » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:35 pm

of course it's important, in the minute the baby born we have to treat him/her a good treatment, becaue he/she understands us and aware of what's going on around him/her, besides, from that moment he/she starts to perceive and absorb what he sees and hears. each day he/she learns aomething new and us who teach him/her.
nightwish
Silver Member

Postby YayuRahayu » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:16 am

I don't have a baby yet :) but I always taking care of my cousin's babies when she can't handled them in sametime..I think its great experience so I know how to take care baby someday, watching them grow up.
YayuRahayu
Silver Member

Re: Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Postby Stanley » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:08 pm

It is of great impotance. I may not remember but I can imagine my birth have been born in the living room of our home infront of a warm coal fire. I do remember sitting in my pram in the front garden and being admired by passers by. I was often asked the time and it was always ten to two. I also remember being persuaded to throw my dummy on the fire, but I might have been about 10 by then. He he!.
The ones who cared for me most in those early years and those friendly people who passed by have remained friends and favoured relatives.
Stanley

Postby wllsp » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 pm

If parents love their children they treat them accordingly no matter if children are one yaer old or three years old. Of course adequate parents change the way they treat their boys and girls when the latter become teenagers.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby sweethuman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:39 am

Yes offcourse, The babies always learn from every step we take whether that is in happiness or anger they learn from us. So what ever we react directly affects them and they also try to implement those points in their lives
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby vijai » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 am

yes,it really matters.I agree with hedwig14.it is most important and precious movement where they learn quickly than other stages of life.
vijai

Postby Eliwa » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:24 pm

yes, our way of treating babies play role on building their personality.
Eliwa

Re: treat our babies fairly and evenly

Postby Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm

sandra wrote:As far as I am concerned, babies and toddlers may not rememeber things vividly.But they do have the ability to sense things around them.They could tell the affection and caring. Any sweet whispers, gentle strokes and tiptoed movements.If they grew up in a loving family, they became secure and confident.These things will have vital impact on their furture life.

Hello Sandra,
You have a good point of them. Indeed, I did not grow up in a loving family, so your message is especially important to me. =)
Ilove

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion