Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Hope you are in fine air, The influence of Marand trip was so well, I feel the affecting of it in your soul. There is a neighbourhood is Isfahan ,called Jolfa. Jolfa is a part of city which Christian are living there. About 400 years ago when there was war in Armenia district (South of Russia). Some Armenian (Christian people) escaped and were located in Isfahan . Isfahanian Who are well known in receiving guests , received the Armenian and let the to be settled down beside the Zayandeh rood river. There are 7 Churches in Isfahan Jolfa which were being built by Armenian , and today they are working and living beside Muslim in joy.

There is no Marand city in Isfahan , I have not heard about it . But there is a Harand City in 85 Kms of Isfahan –Yazd road.
Maybe some people from Marand established a company in Australia. Look at the following address
http://www.marand.com.au/

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Amal,

There are a menacing actions against Muslims in the world , These pre plan actions which are guiding by USA and Israel regime, has being started many years ago when they establish the pyramid of power ( you can see in google image) I call it Pyramid of Satan.

The first man who discover the plan was Imam Khomeini, the late leader of Iran (PBUH) when he strongly reacted about the book of Salman Rushdie.
You surly remember the Book of the Satanic Verses which was written by Salman Rushdie.He used offensive world about Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). So Imam Khomeine juded hime to death penalty , because he knew about plans of Satan.(Pyramid power)

In the pyramid plan every thing can be destroyed ,if it helps them to reach their goal.
The trail action against Muslim which was down by the pyramid power , I say a trend toward making a world hate against Muslims ,was attacking to building of trade centre in Mahattan. For their plan they charged millions of dollar.

They succeeded in changing the name of Muslim to terrorist in the thought of world people , particularly in USA and Europ and starts their war in middle east. At least they have killed one million people in Iraq till now. You see that every day a bomb is exploding in of Iraq cities and several people are being killed , they continue their action until all of people in Iraq will be wiped.

They held ceremony every year,for 11 sept. and try to blaze the flame of hate against Muslim more and more..
One year they draw the prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in caricature , one day they burn the holy Koran in Afghanistan, one day the make a movies against Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)( you see that this movie is exactly on cinema on 11 Sept.

They know that only Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)and his followers are able to resist against their plan. So they use all kind of tools to demolish the last step against domination of Satan to all of the world.

I strongly condemn the movie makers and I think they should be punished in severest form.

B.Wishes
MOhsen
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Hi friends
I'm new here.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Luckyl,

Thanks for joining us, thanks for your post; but why that short?????

Please write a lot more. Write about yourself and your life. Introduce new topics to discuss. Ask questions...

Let me ask you a queston right now came to my mind. If you decided to punish yourself for doing sth bad, how would you do it? Have you ever had such experiance? Some people stop eating, some other may deprive themselves of what they like to do daily like watching TV, or going out; some other may do some harm to their bodies! What about you?

Hope to hear from you so soon,

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

How are you? How is life? Hope you are doing well.

Autumn is on the way; congratulations
I know that you love fall, just like me. I wish you a very happy special fall ahead. ;-) :-)

I want to ask you to write about your memorable autumns! Have you had any special, unforgetable different fall in your life which you can highlight it?
What about those autumn seasons when you used to go to school? Did you like it when it came or you got sad for summer was going to finish? Im sure you have been a very playful boy? What did you used to do in your summers? Oh, please write some of your childhood memories; you know, I love to read them.I've always found your posts regarding your memories very interesting. I love it when you write about your different parts of your life. :-)

So many questions, I know, but please be patient and write about all of them in detail. I've missd your posts.

Thanksssssss,

Waiting for your special post to me, :-D

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam again,

You have written below sentences in the old thread while discussing
" makeup" ,

you should know that looking at someone and pretending to respect her, until getting something, means a thing, but treating with respect, or having sincere and
unconditional respect for someone is other thing
You've got the point. I do agree with you. But I want to know, in your opinion, what kind of women deserve such sincere and unconditional respect? What brings respect for some one?

Please write about this question too; Don't hurry for this one, you can write whenever you have enough time! :-)

Thankssss,

Elham

P.S. I'd apprecait it if other friends would write their own opinions on my question. :-)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi LuckyL,

You are most welcome to this place. Thank you for joining us.

I hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feelings with us. You know, even when you ask some questions, you share your kindness and affection with us. You are a great friend, and I really feel proud of you. Thank you for being here, writing regularly, raining or shining!

About your questions dear, they will take me some time to organize my thoughts and memories(all the things I'd like to write about them). At the moment, I cannot concentrate. :lol:

Yes, I love autumn very much, not because of having special memories about it. I think there is a miraculous connection between my soul and autumn. I don't know what it is. I just can easily and safely say; I love autumn very much.

On the first day of high school, as you know, I was in the first grade and in the first line. I can clearly remember I looked at the last line and told myself, "Oh, when I am going to be there in the last line." I saw it a very far target to achieve!

I've got many memories about the past, some photos which bring me back those sweet memories. Well, some teachers have died, May God bless them. You know, my feeling is mixed when I look at the past. I feel nostalgic about the past.

In the summers, I used to go to my hometown to enjoy my holidays there and to water trees and gardens.

All seasons are wonderful. They have their special beauty. We cannot replace one of them with others. However, I don't know why I love fall, with its wonderful colours, shades, bird singing, the Sun, its friendly way of shining, the dry leaves, .... all create fantastic scenery . I love it.

This year, I've decided to enjoy the autumn very much. To take it with my powerful hands and stop it in time! :lol:

Oh, I answered to your questions, but with a divided concentration, in a disorganized way! Huraaa. I did it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again Elham,

It bothers me and keeps my mind occupied when there is an unfinished task in my schedule. In other words, where a file is open in my mind, consciously or unconsciously, it affects my life, in a way that I cannot sleep well at nights, and I cannot enjoy my time on days. For example, when I am in a meeting, talking happily about something, all of a sudden something inside me says, 'Oh Behnam, you have to do such and such thing, don't for get it!'. This inner message makes me nervous and uncomfortable. That's why I'd like to answer to your questions earlier than usual time, and to close that open file, although I haven't thought about the questions as much as it is needed to think about them before answering! :lol:

Let's look at your questions
But I want to know, in your opinion, what kind of women deserve such sincere and unconditional respect? What brings respect for some one?
Sincerely and honestly speaking, I have respect for all women. To put it another way, my first assumption is that all females are respectful. However, some women do not deserve to be treated with sincere respect. I believe, the most important factor for a lady is to be a woman of virtue. In other words, virtuous women deserve sincere respect, in fact those women demand respect themselves and they are the women of honour!

We must be careful with the definition of words. Having some hair on cheeks and chin cannot make someone a man. Or, a bushy mustache cannot be the only sign of a real man. A man must be a man! His actions must show his definition. It is the same for women. A right woman is someone who shoulders her responsibilities as a daughter, sister, wife, mother and plays her role in the society to the best of her ability. Otherwise, wearing makeup or wearing clothes, following fashion, and some fake actions cannot make someone a woman.

I have to dash quickly. I am in a hurry. So sorry. Sorry for mistakes. I have no time to correct them.

I hope your questions are answered.

All the best,

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your quick answers to my questions. I didn't think they would be answered that soon; I'm happy to get them sooner than I expected.

Yes, I got my answers and I enjoyed reading them a lot. Thanks my dear lovely friend.
To be honest, reading your posts, I always, always, always admire the writer! I admire not only his way of writing in English, but also his personality. And to be honest again, I do envy him! :-)

You can apply the words you've learned very well in makingsimple, comprehensive and correct sentences. My biggest concern in English-learning is to be able to use what I've learned correctly. There are lots of words, verbs, adjectives, names, ... we know, but it is important to be able to put them together in a way that makes sense.
As a matter of fact, when I read your posts, I just find what I'm looking for. You do what I want greatly. Well done* :-)

On the other hand, I don't know what is in your words that attracts me that strongly to your personality! I'm used to express my feelings and thoughts about every thing; this is why I'm writing these things now and I'm sure you know I do mean what I say.
Your writings have always impressed me. I do like their writer. I'm so happy that you are my friend. Thanks, thanks a million.

Hope to hear from you more,

Elham
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Hi friends
Thanks for your kindness.Let me introduce myself.I'm a girl and live in Iran.I'm 19 years old.My major is accounting.I study English in my free time and don't go to english classes because the tuition is so high these days so first of all I should appologize you for all my mistakes.I was writting in another thread.In that thread I found some friends but that thread was not crowded and doesn't have so many members so I couldn't learn so many things.I found a friend in that thread,his English was much more better than me.he knew many new words.His name was Mohsen,you have a friend with this name here,I don't know weather he is that person or not.But he helped me so much.
I'm glad to know you.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi LuckyL

You welcome to this thread, my name is Mohsen I am from Isfahan. I like to improve my English, because I like to defend from authenticity of facts which usally faked in globall network.
I write in different places via internet, I don't know that I am the same Mohsen or not .

I don't like autumn ,because in this season the nature will be died. But I like somethings of autumn... eating fresh walnut and honey, especially the honey which I buy from Khansar every year at this time.

all the best,
Mohsen
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Dady Behi;
Do you remember autumn? Miss you...
xo...xo...
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Luckyl,

Thanks for your introduction. Happy to meet you young Iranian lady.

*Happy daughter's day*
Congratulations on being a girl.A lovely, sweet and beautiful girl like all other girls. :-D Being a young girl makes me love myself, I do feel proud of myself being a young girl; what about you? Do you enjoy yourself being a fresh wonderful sweet-smelling flower? ;-)
Ohhh, what specious treasures we are! We are worth a world! :-D

I believe after babies and children, young ladies are the most lovable ones among all other humans!
You know,I always thank god for planning our lives ,in this world, in a way that after birth, first we are some cute, sweet and living-in-present creatures. I thank him for we first experiance childhood, then we seriously enter the harsh life;for whenever we are tired and disappointed, recalling our childhood brings smile on our lips- such a happy, full of joy and play, empty of stress and worry time when we loved the world- !

However,tonight I wanna thank him for creating girls; these lovable, pure, kind-hearted, innocent angels, who make the life that beautiful and meaningful. No one can deny the great and nice role of girls in every single person's life. Defenetly,we all love them and we all enjoy their presence. :-)

Thanks dear Luckyl for reading my post. You remind me of my dear friend Setayesh, who used to write in thIS thread. Like you,she studies accounting. God knows how much Ive missed her English writings to me! :-(
You also reminds of me myself when I wrote my first post in "Let's learn together" four years ago, when I was 19 just like you! Oh, what good and happy and at the same time bad and sad years they've been! :-) :-(

Wish you all happiness and success,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Luckyl,

I wish my name was Mohsen, but I am Behnam. Thank you for introducing yourself. You can find some information about me if you see first page of the thread. If you'd like to know more, just let me know. Thank you once again for joining us. I hope your active presence will make this place nicer and more interesting.

Please participate actively in discussion and introduce some topics for discussing as well.

I didn't know that there was a place for girls on the calendar. I do apologize. Certainly girls deserve it. Nobody can deny the vital role of girls in the life.

Happy 'Girl's Day' to You and to all girls in all over the world. I hope you will play your role in the life successfully.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi dear Elham,

You cannot imagine how happy I am when reading your wonderful posts, full of feelings and kindness. Thank you very much for saying so many positive things about me. That's very kind of you.

Happy Girl's Day To You!

You are a great girl. I'm honourable to say 'Happy Girl's Day' to one of the wisest girls in the world. I am sorry I am late. As I wrote to our new friend, I didn't actually know that there was a place for girls on the calendar. I do apologize!

It sounds very normal and right of you to love your role as a girl. Your great feelings and faith in yourself is really valuable and respectable. I do respect you and your way of thinking.

I am really proud of you. Thank you for your great friendship.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amoure,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your life. Yes, Autumn is at the door. Thank you very much for reminding me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you once more for following the thread. I wish you wrote regularly and actively in this place!

I guess you are from the North, because autumn are wonderful, fantastic and terrific in the North! :-P :lol: Oh my God! I don't know how to describe the beauty of autumn in the North! Many beautiful colours, different leaves, different trees with various leaves in terms of shape and colour....all create a breathtaking scenery which is impressive and spectacular.

Happy Girl's Day to You!
I hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 September, 2012

Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Sweet Behi;
I didn't mean the beauty of autumn ! :-P
XO...xo...XO... :lol:
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you, dear? How is your project, I hope everything is going well with you.

Dear I am not sure that I understand your question to dear Behnam because I think you are talking about an old subject in the old thread. However, I think that the woman who respects herself makes the others respect her. On the other hand, I think that who deserves an unconditional respect is the woman who gives unconditionally.

Sorry about my short reply but this is all what came to my mind..

Best wishes.

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Today morning I had the first visit of autumn in one of Isfahan park.Enjoying a walk in a spectacular landscape of nature which was turning to yellow colour, sometimes I run and jumped on the lawns in which a few leaves fallen under the trees. The apetite for eating a scrumptious hot Haliem ( a kind of food which is eaten at morning , a porridge made of meat ,wheat flour and milk) caused us to finish our game ( volleyball ) very soon. I found a haw tree ,I started to pick one kgs the haws for eating. The beautiful fruit of autumn is persimmon which I have it in my garden. They are still unripe . I should be waited two weeks for it
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Elham
I hope everything goes well and spend the first day of this beautiful season in comfort and happieness.
I'm writting this post at the university,this in my first day in the new term and I try to use the moments in the best way,even in the first day.Ha ha ha
Thanks for your favor about "Girl's day",I congratulate it to you too.You are a kind hearted girl.I'm very glad to know you dear.
By the way,your english language skill is so good,I admire you and I hope I can utilize it.You know,in my idea,the best point in your writing is that you use famous and familiar words but your meaning in complete and enough,I like it because when I read your posts there is no need to have a dictionary and look up the words constantly,you konw what I'm saying?So I like your way you writing.
Take care
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Behnam
Thanks for your kindness.I read some of your last posts,one of them was about the fall,you said it is your favorit season.I'm agree with you and I love it too.You know,this season is a time for hard work,for studing,for falling in love(maybe) ha ha ha,for eating orange,for sleeping under the warm bankets near the fireplace and so on.
Best Wishes
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Mohsen
Yes,You are exactly that person.I'm happy to have you in two places,This is my pleasur I have a active friend like you.You said you love spring,I love it too because I was borned in this summer.
B.W
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

LuckyL wrote:Dear Mohsen
Yes,You are exactly that person.I'm happy to have you in two places,This is my pleasur I have a active friend like you.You said you love spring,I love it too because I was borned in this season.
B.W
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Oh friends
I think I maid a mistak and now I don't know what I should do to correct it.I just wanted to edit my last post but I made a new post with different color.What should I do now to
First:delete my wrong post
Second:edit my another post
please don't think I'm stupid,,,
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi everyone...

How are you?!
How the life goes with you?!

My name is WiLZiN, I'm from Syrian Arab Republic,and particularly from Damascus.
I'm 26 years old, I studied Maths at Damascus University, I love to learn foreign languages, and sum of my hobbies are writing short stories and thoughts of poetry.

My dear friend Amal invites my to here, and I'm grateful for being with you reading and replaying and connecting with you.

Accept my honest greetings, and have a nice day.

- WiLZiN -
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi WiLZin,

How are you?

Welcome to our thread, thanks for accepting my invitation, you don't know how that made me happy. I am really grateful! :-D ;-)

I can't believe that finally I am not the only Arab here!!!! Although, my friends didn't let me feel as a stranger between them, they were and still as my brothers and sisters and maybe sometimes more. :lol:

Emm, in short words: THEY ARE MY WORLD, which I have always talked about to you, I hope now you can see and understand why and what I was saying!

Dear, feel free to write about whatever you like. However, from your post I understood that you write short stories and thoughts of poetry, would you mind sharing them with us, thanks in advance.

Please write regularly.

Best wishes.

Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Luckyl,

How are you?

Welcome to the thread!

How is your first day in the university? What else did you do except writing posts here? How was the friends' meeting after the long holiday, did you enjoy it?!

In fact, I used to enjoy my first days at school and my institute cause my friends and me had a loooooooooooot stories to say to each other! :lol: {-;

By the way, I had studied Financial Institute, I think it's close to your study field.

About your mistake! Uh! Don't worry dear, in fact this is the only bad thing in this site, after writing your post, you can edit or delete it just for some minutes then it's impossible to do any change with it!!!!! :-( :-(
I think we should be more careful when we click the submit button!

Good luck to you!

Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal :-D

Thanks for the replay :-o

I will publish my short stories and thoughts of poetry as soon as possible ;-)
I hope they will have a good reaction from you and all friend here :-)

Thanks in advance...

- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

My special dream

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #1:

"My special dream is a father and a mother sitting on a park bench and their children around them at sunset"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear WilZin,

Welcome here honey. I don't know if you have met my dear special friend Amal or you just know each other thorough net, but anyway I congratulate you if you are friends. Amal is an awesome, very kind and lovely friend. I'm very very happy having her, a caring friend who never lets you alone in any condition. :-D

Oh, it's sooooooo good that you write. You know, for me, one of the greatest desires is to be a writer. . When I was a child, I wrote poems and stories. I loved it so much to sit somewhere, get immerssed in my thoughts and dreams and apply words to bring them into paper.
Recently I'm seriously thinking of it to start writing again. I've got some unique ideas in my mind; but I need to dare putting the pen onto paper!!!

Parents with their children around! Oh one of the most valubale gifts God has given to us, is " Family" ! Just suppose life without having a family! What a cold and frightening life it would be! Think we were born in another way as individuals, without being dependent on any other creature, without mother!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, no noooooooooooo, I don't even wanna imagine it! Thnak god, thanks a million for you have planned the life this way that we are born among a family! Family members are always the lovliest,the dearest and the most important ones in one's life! Even when you love some body, you think of him as dear as family members; it shows the importance of the matter.

Thanks dear for writing in our thread, I love to read more from you.

All the best
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Wilzin,

Welcome! 'Ahlan Va Sahaln'! Thank you so much for joining us. I personally love Arab people and the Arabic language. Among all Arab people, Syrian people are more friendly and kinder. Therefore, I do love Amal and you as two symbols of Syria in this place. :lol:

I love the Arabic language, because God has spoken in Arabic to Muhammad(PBUH), and has also said in the Holy Koran; "Enna Anzalnaho Ghoranan Arabian Lallakom Taghelun"! As a matter of fact, when Arab people pronounce some letters like 'Ha, Ghaf, Kaf,,...', they sound friendly, lovely, and attractive, as if their heart is coming out from their mouth to show how much they are kind and likeable. To be honest, I've been very honoured to experience this special sweetness of my Arab friends.

In addition to that, when 'Abdolbaset' is reading the Holy Koran, my body vibrates. The same happens to my body when a very famous Iranian 'Azan' teller- Moazzen Zade Ardebili- tells 'Azan'! It is really beautiful and attractive.

All in all, Arabic language and Muslims are linked, since we are saying our prayers five times a day in Arabic. Therefore, at least five times a day we remember our Arab friends. Do day remember us once a day? I don't know, they may remember us more than five times a day, but they cannot prove it anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To Amal: Dear kind Amal, thank you very much for trying to keep this place active and nice. There is no doubt about your kindness. You've got a heart of gold. Thank you once again for persuading and encouraging your friend to join us. I hope our friendship will last forever.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi LuckyL,

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, exactly, my autumn is my favourite season. I love it very much. I is marvelous that we can walk without sweating, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery without paying for it. You know, if we go to see some paintings in an art gallery, we have to pay for it. However, we can enjoy the beauty of billions landscapes for free. It's true that every season has got its special beauty, but for me fall means different.

Dear Luckyl, your way of writing looks familiar to me. In addition to that, your informal style of writing makes me think we know each other! Would you please convince me that you are not an ex-friend of mine? I apologize to you for tactlessness.

All the best,
behnam, 22 September, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Lucky,

I am very happy that you found me the same Mohsen, This is you kindness to consider me as your friend, I would like to offer you my congratulation on the first day of education year, I hope you will be succeeded to get your goal .

As you know on the first day of autumn ,the education centres in Iran such as primary schools, high schools and universities start their activities,at this time every body recall his first days of his school, also it is the annivesary of Irag-Iran war.
Yesterday I came by to my sister house and she was telling me her recollection of the days of her youth while her children were sitting around us.

My sister told me a part of her memories "It was the time of Iraq-Iran war , Sadam Hossien attacked Iran by order of his master (USA) on the last days of summer in 1980, this war imposed to Iran and took eight years .The children used to running out of classes when the Iraq aeroplane approaching the city ,the children went down to the basement of school. Parents were worry for their children and reluctantly send them to the schools, so some of the students left the schools and didn't come back for ever. Finally the Iraqi soldiers who invaded to Iran land withdrew to their home and the eight years war was finished."
I am writing this post ,because this week in Iran is called holy defence week , Holy Defence Week commemorates the epics of the Iranian Muslim combatants every year .
Does your father tell you a story about the day of his youth , when he went to the schools what happen for him when the enemy planes bombed the city , or their missiles hit Tehran?

All the best,
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Elham :-)

How are you today?

Amal is a gift from God to me and she is the most greatest human I ever knew :-D
The family is also a gift from God to us and it's my first goal in is life and i hope to achieve it with my love :-)
My literary works based on my feelings, sensations and imaginations. they are my messages to whom i love and appreciate.
I will post them consecutively here and thanks in advance to encourage me to do it :-D

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

I'm so happy that our thread is update every day and we see some new friends join us.When I read the first page,you said twenty-seven people have already visited this thread, but none of them have put comment on it.I think you don't worry about it.

The autumn has coming.There will be a Mid-autumn Festival in China in several days.The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month.This day families will reunion. In this evening, by custom, men and women, old and young alike, enjoy the bright moonlight and eat delicious moon cakes .Is there a festival in which families reunion in Iran?

Best regards

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

I'm so sorry to reply your post so late.I hope you everything is fine.Pls take care of yourself because the autumn has coming and it is susceptible to cold.Especially is you swim in your swimming pool at night.

One of my friend is in trouble .She has a hardware store.She always purchased of merchandise from a dealer.However some day one vendor told her one of merchandise she sold was fake and counterfeit the vendor's trademark and charge her.She said she didn't know the merchandise is fake because they are similar.If this situation take place in Iran,what should she do?

Best wish

Nana
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam :-)

How are you today?

We as Syrians love the Iranian and every peoples whom love peace and fear god :-D
The Arabic language is very meaningful and expressing. I know sum Iranian words such as "خوش أماديد" and i love to learn more.
Me and Amal will be a good ambassadors of the Syrians and the Arab peoples here insha'allah ;-)

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Thanks dear, but this is my duty, your thread is mine!

Ohhhhhh Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you tell him that I am kind???!!!! Maybe I am kind with you but a devil in his eyes. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it's good to know that you remember us five times a day but we cannot prove how much we think about you... { Poooor we}

Emm, I think that was in the past, However, now maybe we think of you more than that, it's enough to turn on the TV and watch the news! Could you count how many times they say your country name in it?! :lol: :lol:

Moreover, I think that I am excluded from your fact cause we are connected and you know exactly how much I think about you.

In the end, please tell us how do you spend your time these days, do you still go walking in the park?! Dear, how is you job and are you going to teach this year?!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes.

Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #2:

"The moon in my sky is a lamp of my road, and your eyes are lamps of my life"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal :-)

How are you today?

I'm very sad to read what you think about your image in my eyes :-(
You are a bright star, big heart and an angle in my eyes ;-)
Shame on me if i don't see you like that for the rest of my life :-(
You should believe that you are my dearest dear ;-)

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal

Hope you have started the lovely fall happily. Hope you are enjoying your life.

Thanks honey for your comment on my question from Behnam. You are absolutely right. The first principle rule to be loved and respected, is to first be loved and respected by ourselves. There is no any other way. You've got a point there.

Oh honey, I feel jealouse of you! I really feel jealous of you. Why?
Nobody has ever called me :" my dearest dear" !!! Nobody has ever told me : "You are a bright star, big heart and an angle in my eyes." ! :-( :-( :-(

Emmm, of course the reason is me myself. I have never been as nice and lovely as you are. :lol: You deserve it. Congratulations! :-D

All the best,
Elham
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Behnam
Thanks for your reply,you made me surprised because I was not your ex-friend,but I know you a little somehow,I'm sister of Setayesh,She always spoke about you and her other kind friends whom she had here,like Elham,Amal,Andrew,Roza,Veronika and the others.But these days she is very bussy.I really want to help her somehow but I can't.But I know she can handdle her duties easily because I believe her.
I'm her sister so I think this is usual to think you know me because sisters are similar to each other in different aspects like the way of thinking,the way of using the words and so no.
By the way I like honest and frank people so there is no need to appologize.
Have a nice day
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Mohsen
Yas,my father sometimes tell us about that war,He was a soldier at that time,He became injured so he is "Janbaz" (In persian Janbaz is a person who become injured in the war).
Mohsen,I have a question,In your idea can we trust on others?If we can please tell me what we should see in them to do that.I know maybe it is a easily question and you say to yourself she should know it,but I really want to be sure.
Thanks alot for your permanent kindness
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Amal
I'm very glad I can speak with you again.Do you remember me?We had a little arabic chat with each other,on that time my english was poor and I couldn't write you in English So Setayesh had to translate some of our speaking,Now I'm really happy to find you again.
B.W
Luckyl
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Have you ever tried to empty the air of a can in some way? Have you seen what happens to it. The pressure of the outside air crushes the can. Oh poor can! What a very bad condition! what a great pressure on it!

These days I just feel like that crushed can. In farsi the best word to explain it is " mochale" !
Life! life! Life, what are you doing ith me?

Can a cullapsed can ever return to it's first shape?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Luckyl,

How are you?

Ohhh!!! I can't believe my eyes dear!!! You are Setayesh sister, you can't imagine how happy I am!!!

Of course, I remember our chat and I still remember that your Arabic was good...
أنا سعيدة جداً لرؤيتك هنا :-) :-D

Dear, Setayesh had wrote a lot about you here and I was eager to know you, thanks for joining us and giving me this opportunity.

By the way, I really really miss Setayesh and her presence here, please tell her my hello and ask her to write whenever she has free time and maybe we can manage for a collective conversation with you, Setayesh, Elham and me. Wow! that would be great!!!

Happy to see you, dear.

Bye bye
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #3:

"You may find many people close to you but there is only one person is the closest"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi henesy
The auditor doesn't know the difference between dog and sheep, so he picks up a dog among 1,586 sheep. There are some dogs in a flock of sheep.

What is your idea?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Lucky,
My special respect for your father increased ,a person who sacrificed his life for Islam and Iran.

I think your question about how we can trust others is not easy . Upon a fact that some people didn't show their true color ,we can't trust anyone , we also should respect others and should be unsuspecting to others in first step.
How we can trust on others? Respect, responsibility, fairness,honesty, caring, loyalty and commitment are common criteria for every body to be trusted ,but it is not enough ,We can't trust to a naïve and credulous people ,because they speak everywhere and reveal something that were supposed to be secret between you.

I had a friend when I was in high school , He showed me what I think about a good person. He was also a good student, artist , painter,his handwriting was wonderful ,he spoke French well, but I didn't trust him because I discovered some slyness in his behaviour. He tried to change my belief, he tried to change my look toward some principals, on his last effort he tried to set up a relation between his sister and me. Finally when he was disappointed he told me that I was the most pertinacious person he had seen. I never follow him and never trust him.

Lucky, you are young and clever and you know how to trust people, especially how to trust people via internet.

All the best
Mohsen