EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Behnam,

You give me high morale by your descriptive sentences about my abilities, although they are exaggerative.

The temperature fluctuates in autumn between 14 at nights to 34 at days. The difference of 20 degree causes many people catch a cold, the nose runs, coughing, sore throat and fever. When a person sneezes close to us, we say God bless you, but we afraid of catching cold, Is it an epidemical disease around us? Apart from this problem I can't avoid of watching the beauties of autumn, particularly if I follow the twisted road beside the river to the mountainous area.

I am also happy in this beautiful autumn, because during this week I was helpful for some people. I paid a visit to a sick person who was deaf and blind. He had problem for taking bath, so I asked his wife let me to wash him in the bath room. It was difficult, because he couldn't adjust the hot water tap, so he hit the wall or shower-bath. He was not able to see and hear. He was only living with his feeling of touch, so I couldn't tell him who I am; sometimes he thought that I am his wife. Finally I finished his washing and covered him with a towel. His wife prayed for me.
I am thankful to God for all the blessings that he has sent to me and my family through his grace.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Dear Nana,

Sorry for being late , in your last post, you said what had happened for one of your friend who had a hardware store. The problem is how to distinguish genuine goods from fake goods. Some goods are apparently the same in shape and packing, but the quality is different. The problem is that the quality of a good is detected when we use it. For example when a hardware as a building block of a computer case is set up and used , the quality of hardware is not detected right away ,it may works one year,but after one year it would be failed to work, there would be a defect in the system. At that time the guarantee period has been finished ,and you have lost a lot.
Unfortunately nowadays the fake goods are manufactured with a label and mark of the genuine manufacturer. Many of goods which are purchasing from Germany or USA are manufactured in Turkey and China. The buyers are being confused and don't know what to do.
There are different markets in Iran, when you buy a TV which has guarantee and also the seller issues an invoice for TV. You are able to fill a petition for seller ,if he shirks to meet the guarantee.
In frontier markets, there are many different home appliances on sale ,but there is no invoice and guarantee for the goods.
If your friend is a wholesaler, he should buy only from OEM factories, The factories which Original Equipment manufacturer , They have certification of chamber of commerce ,certification of QC organizations and standards.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Oriani » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

Welcome back! Long time no see! I'd missed you terribly. I am happy to see you in this thread again. Thank you very much indeed.

Where were you? I hope you have enjoyed your time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 September, 2012

Hi, dear!
Well, I have been going through a lot these past two or three weeks. So, I haven't been well at all, however, I will do my best to feel better. Anything lasts forever.
That's why I have been so lost. In fact, I feel I am lost in every sense of my life now.
On the other hand, my vacations are over. So, I started working as a Teacher of English here in my hometown.
Best regards.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Hello to you all

Postby mortaza » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:59 am

Dear all,

My name is Mortaza, 32 years old, male, from Iran. I am a teacher; I teach mathematics.

I started learning to write English a few years ago. One day, I was searching the Internet and I found very accidentally a thread created by dear Behnam. For me, it was very useful; I wrote almost every day. Later, for some reasons, Behnam and his friends moved to other website and then to another one.

For a while, I was disconnected from him and his wonderful circle of friends. A few weeks ago, again accidentally[!], I found Behnam and I could send him a message. I asked him if he still maintain the community. He replied "yes", and he gave me the address of this website. Today, I registered and now I am here.

At the end I would like to give special greeting to my freinds
Behnam, Mohsen, Elham, Veronica, ...
[I am not sure if my sentence is grammatically correct. I hope you understand what I mean :-) ]

All the best,

Mortaza
mortaza

Postby behnam » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Mortaza,

WOW! Do my eyes deceive me? Welcome back Mortaza. How are you man? I'd missed you and your wonderful posts very much. I've missed your daughter too. How is she? I hope all is going well with you and with your family. Oh, my heart is beating quickly, and my eyes are tearful now.

Dear Mortaza, after some conflict between Clare(the runner of English-at-home) and Mohsen she locked the thread. We had to leave that place and make nest in another place. First, mistakenly we moved to an isolated site. We stayed there for some months The site was like an island. We didn't meet any new friends on that site.Actually, it was against the policy of this thread to be in an isolated place. Then, we moved to another site. We were writing there for some months, but it ended in conflict again! After some arguments, the thread got locked for the second time!

Honestly speaking, in both cases, heated topics caused us to argue with the administrators.

We were sad and disappointed. I started to fly in the sky to find a nice place to make nest in. I Searched a lot. Finally, I found this friendly atmosphere and we decided to make a nest on this wonderful and powerful site. As you may know, we have been writing here since the last January. On this site, thankfully, we haven't faced with any difficulties and problems. Well, the host is patient and the guess is careful! It works like a two-way road. In other words, I should say mutual respect has resulted in lasting friendship at peace.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to the runners for creating, managing and monitoring such a wonderful, helpful and powerful site. Thank you very much indeed.

Dear Mortaza, Many thanks for your care, attention, and support. I hope we will have happy moment in this place. I really and sincerely welcome you with open arms. You are most welcome.

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 September, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Oriani,

It is sad to hear that you have had some difficulties in your life(that is what I got from your post. Please forgive me if I am wrong). I hope you have coped with them and handled them completely.

Oh, in Iran, a new education year has started since 20th of September. As well as education centers, teachers and students are busy these days. I guess, the same has happened in your country. Anyway, I wish you great success in your life.

Thank you very much for following this thread and reading or posting in it. I hope to read more from you.

Good luck with teaching.

All the best,

behnam
Gold Member

Postby nanachen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for reply so detail.

I want to ask if this situation,in Iranian's law,who will be responsible for it,the retailer who sale the fake goods(my friend) or the dealer who sale the goods to the retailer or both?

Have a good weekend

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby Oriani » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 pm

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

It is sad to hear that you have had some difficulties in your life(that is what I got from your post. Please forgive me if I am wrong). I hope you have coped with them and handled them completely.

Oh, in Iran, a new education year has started since 20th of September. As well as education centers, teachers and students are busy these days. I guess, the same has happened in your country. Anyway, I wish you great success in your life.

Thank you very much for following this thread and reading or posting in it. I hope to read more from you.

Good luck with teaching.

All the best,

Thank you for cheering me up =) :-) :-)
Oriani

Postby mortaza » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! It makes me feel very comfortable.

My daughter, Negar, is now 4 years old (3 years and 9 months, to be precise). She is very cute and I love her (as much as I love my son). Today, for the first time, my wife and I took her to a kindergarten. We stay with her for more than one hour, to make sure she feels comfortable and safe in the new place. Then we came back home all together. She was happy.

Tomorrow, my wife is going to take her to the kindergarten and she will be with her for the time our daughter will be there. We will maintain this situation as long as we are sure that she will stay by herself. I hope Negar can adopt this new condition.

My wife is a housewife. Sometimes she complains of being, somehow, isolated and inactive. She believes that if she dose not have to take care of our daughter, at least for a couple of hours, then she will have enough time to take care of her own needs and programs. I agree with here. So we decided to put Negar in a kindergarten every day for 2 or 3 hours.

Thanks for reading. I am looking forward to hear from you as well as other friends.

All the best,
Mortaza
mortaza

Postby nanachen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi Mortaza,

Welcome to this thread.I'm Nana.I am from China,as a legal worker .

What I experience is the same to you.I also find this group through Behnam.Thank for Behnam's keeping writing this thread.You should read the book what Elham made.She spent some hours to copy all the pages in the thread "let's learn together' in english-at-home to made a e-book.You can downloaded the files on http://www.scribd.com. If you go to that site and search for 'Let's learn together!' you will find four PDF files(four books actually). I have downloaded them.You will have a surprise.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion