EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Oriani » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:31 pm

mortaza wrote:Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! It makes me feel very comfortable.

My daughter, Negar, is now 4 years old (3 years and 9 months, to be precise). She is very cute and I love her (as much as I love my son). Today, for the first time, my wife and I took her to a kindergarten. We stay with her for more than one hour, to make sure she feels comfortable and safe in the new place. Then we came back home all together. She was happy.

Tomorrow, my wife is going to take her to the kindergarten and she will be with her for the time our daughter will be there. We will maintain this situation as long as we are sure that she will stay by herself. I hope Negar can adopt this new condition.

My wife is a housewife. Sometimes she complains of being, somehow, isolated and inactive. She believes that if she dose not have to take care of our daughter, at least for a couple of hours, then she will have enough time to take care of her own needs and programs. I agree with here. So we decided to put Negar in a kindergarten every day for 2 or 3 hours.

Thanks for reading. I am looking forward to hear from you as well as other friends.

All the best,
Mortaza

My dear: How old is your wife? If you don't mind, of course.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby behnam » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 am

Hi Oriani,

Thank you for your post and spending your precious time on reading and writing in this thread. That's very kind of you.

I wonder why do you copy and paste a long post completely and just write a short sentence at the bottom?. I think it is better to copy and past a short sentence from a post and write a long post at the bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol: How do you think? This is just to let you know that I really love reading your long posts. Please put aside posted articles and put into words something about yourself, your country, your job, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, your experience, etc.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 30 September, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 am

Hi Mortaza,

It was very nice reading about you and your family. Thank you very much for writing about your cute daughter. Oh my God! She is old enough to go to kindergarten. It was, as if, a few days ago you said you had a baby daughter!

That's a good for children to spend some time in a nursery school, before starting primary school. They learn a lot of things. Some kindergartens have good teachers and interesting programs. As well as entertaining children, they teach them useful things. Plus, children can make friends and learn how to socialize with others.

On the other hand, your wife will have enough time to work or to care more about you. Cooking delicious food, ironing, washing and cleaning on time, etc. You know, she will have less excuses to ignore your rights as a husband. Hehehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol: You deserve a pat on the back Mortaza, bravo wise man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you can!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 September, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 am

Dear Morteza,

It is my pleasure to meet your post here. I hope you are doing well and enjoy your life in Semnan.

I am here beside Behnam and other friends since I like them and enjoy being among them. This forum also makes me active in English language ,keeping what I have learned about English language in my mind ,and learn to write new sentences and words. This is a bridge to English language world.

I spend my spare times by reading books, going picnic , swimming , watching movies,internet and following news.
What I get from the news ,particularly the trick news of BBC last night is that our enemies has started an economical war, Iran is being forced to submit to their illegal orders.

I remember that you were following swimming. Do you still continue your exercise . Last night I went to swimming pool by bicycle , it was very cold ,so on the way back to home I was trembling. To prevent of catching cold I went under the quilt to nail it down when I sleep.

Prevention is always better than cure.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 am

Dear Nana,

Both of dealer and retailer are responsible and answerable to law. Being unawareness doesn't exonerate a person form being guilty.

Some people receive the punishment belonging to others.

All the best
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby mortaza » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Dear Nana

Thank you so much for your message to me and thank you for giving me the address of that website. Right after I read your post I visited that webiste and tried to download the files. However, I was not successful in getting them. I think the host responses a little slow. In addition, my Internet speed is not very satisfactory these days!

Dear Nana! Tell me more about yourself! Are a male or a female? How old are you? What do you do (as a worker)?

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Mortaza
mortaza

Postby mortaza » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Dear Oriani,

Thanks for your post to me. Would you please first introduce yourself to me? Where do you come form? What do you do? etc.

Regards,
Mortaza
mortaza

Postby mortaza » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi Behnam,

How are you my friend?

Yes! the time is passing very fast! Our time is very short! It goes as fast as melting an ice in a summer day! As you said, it was, as if, yesterday that my first child was born. Now he is 8 years old.

We are living in a small city, because of my job. People in this city suffer from lack of facilities in many aspects: education, health, etc. The atmospher in that kindergarten is not as we expect. Sometimes you can hear a child crying, calling his/her mom! There are lots of parents that put their children in the nursery school just becasue they are both employed. Some children are very young! Two years old for example. They are not ready to be away from their parents for a long time. My wife says that these parents must be very cruel that they leave their little children for many hours.

Today, I did not accompany my wife and my daughter when they went to the kindergarten. My wife says that today Negar was not as haapy as she was yesterday! It makes us uncertian about putting her in the kindergarten. I think we would try for one or two more days and then we would come to decision if it is useful, in summary, to put our daughtr in the kindergarten.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Mortaza
mortaza

Postby mortaza » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my good friend? I am very glad that I have still the opportunity to read your beautiful writings and to write to you. Your writings are very rich in vocabulary and sometimes I have difficulties to understand them completely. I learn a lot from them.

I love biking. But, since I do not have a bike, I can't enjoy it! I want to buy one in the next summer. I prefer to go to work by bike, but I am pretty sure that it will seem unusual to the students. They may think that I am a poor person that I cannot afford buying a car.

As you said, I love swimming and running. In the summer time I try to keep a regular program for running and swimming. In the winter time I just go swimming. I know how to swim and this is why I enjoy it a lot. Lots of people come to swimming pool and spend must of their time by talking and chatting. They sit or stand on the edge of the swimming pool and talk and laugh, etc. I try to keep swimming for 45 to 50 minutes continuously.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

All the best,

Mortaza
mortaza

Postby Oriani » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 am

Ok, dear all.

My real name is Oriana from Venezuela but my former college classmates named me Oriani. So, when I decided to join to EC in 2005, I selected "Oriani" as a username and actually people started calling me like that.When I first came to EC , I was 18 years old and I was barely an English teacher trainee. I didn't come by chance; my professors asked us to join to the website to make friends and exchange experiences regarding to the English learning/teaching process. Oh and as you can see, I am Miss EC 2007 and I got a prize for it: a nice EC sweater =)

I have made good friends from here. In fact, I have exchanged presents from each country we are from. Nice. I would like to do that again. I haven't received any gift since 2008, I think =(
I also have a MyEnglishClub page in case you want to visit my EC blogs and photos http://my.englishclub.com/profile/Oriani

On the other hand, I am a teacher of English here in my country and I have been graduated for two years. I work at a Military college and I am willing to get a new job as an English teacher in high school. Also, I am a musician: I play the Violin and I sing.

About Venezuela: Well, I have posted many many threads about Venezuela here on The Latin forum. If you ever have time to take a look at it, I invite you to visit it =), but as for now, what I can tell you is that I am proud of my country , which is located at the Southern part of the American continent. Yes, I am an American but from the south ( not only the US citizens are the American ones).

About my personal life: I'm single. Yes. I used to be in a 4-year-relationship but we broke up. It didn't work out anymore. Now? I am in love with someone else that I actually met here on EC in 2005 but it is an impossible love and honestly I wouldn't like to talk about that anymore because it is really painful for me now. ( I do not have any babies yet, not boyfriend/husband ...)

What do I like? Life, animals, food, travelling, teaching, learning languages, music and genuine people. What don't I? Fake people and politics.

What else can I say?
Best regards.
Oriani

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion