EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Oriani » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 am

Mohsen wrote:Hi Oriani,

The question is that why after many years the mission of landing on the moon never been repeated , The answer is that the first mission was only some fake movie which was produced by NASA.

Good bye
Mohsen

Have a good time
Mohsen

Well, dear. We won't ever know the truth...
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

It was nice meeting you in the chat room. You are a great teacher as well as a kind friend. You are a real treasure for English learners; with a lot of experience on EC and life.

As I promised, I read your last post again; but more carefully this time. You've got a lot of memories from your friends and you feel nostalgic about the past. Some friends have gone and you have missed them! I do understand you. You may ask how? ....

Dear Oriani, from this point of view, nobody can understand you as I do!

It seems love is dead in the real life. It is dead or taking the last breaths! It seems values have changed; blackness is overtaking whiteness! Oh, strangely some noble feelings have gone from societies. We can only find them in the virtual world; the Net! That's why I often say the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.

The story is getting long and boring. Let's end this page and close the book right here. What I am saying is this: I am honoured to have you as a teacher and a kind friend in this thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 October, 2012

Hi my dear.

Yes, exactly. I feel nostalgic. I remember I used to come every single afternoon to meet my friends through the different forums there are here. Actually, we were a very nice group. But then, every one got busy, some of them got married, called off their EC accounts, we didn't come anymore because we lost interest on the topics, we got Facebook, Skype, Messenger and other media to keep in touch and well...we lost what we had here.

Yes, there are too many EC memories. Actually, last month, I had a very uncomfortable situation with of those friends I made here and we're not longer friends anymore. BELIEVE ME! Thar broke my heart. In fact, it is still broken but I have to move on and get over it.

Thank you for understanding and for your support. Now you understand why being here on EC is sometimes quite painful for me.

Best regards.
Oriani

Postby mortaza » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Oriani wrote:
Mohsen wrote:Hi Oriani,

The question is that why after many years the mission of landing on the moon never been repeated , The answer is that the first mission was only some fake movie which was produced by NASA.

Mohsen

Well, dear. We won't ever know the truth...

Hi Mohsen and Oriani,

To me, the idea that landing on the moon by NASA is a lie to the world seems very extreme! It is true that the story has never been repeated, but we know that, right now, there are some robotic machine on the mars that are doing their mission with success.

Regards
Mortaza
mortaza

Postby nanachen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Dear Behnam,

Thank you for reading my post.I think science and technology can give us convenience so we can save our time to do other valuable things.For example,I use my cell phone to replace my pc when I don't want to open my pc.I can use my cell phone to send emails,surf the Internet ,even write my post on ESL.You see,it is easy and it is have nothing to do with man or woman.You should abandon your Nokia 1100.
Today I read a good book which is recommended out of 5 stars by Amazon,it gives me plenty of stimulation.It's called A Life Worth Breathing which is wrote by Max Strom.He is a Yoga Master.Here is what he said:We live with our mind in a storm and we call it normal, but we know it isn't. It is this storm that keeps us awake at night in anxiety or depression. It is this storm that erodes our health and relationships, especially those closest to us. And this is why we need to turn our attention to our personal growth now more than ever. Max Strom, teacher, and author of A Life Worth Breathing presents a direct and profound program on self-fulfillment that is know to ellicit a personal renaissance.When I finish reading this book,I feel peace and want to change myself.I hope you can read it.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby nanachen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Dear Moshen,

If you want, you can build a house in the countryside with a big swimming pool and garden. You can also apply the internet.I think the countryside life is healthy and peace but there is a shortcoming --it is no entertainment at night for young man.All the people in the countryside go to sleep before 10 P.M so it is no karaoke or bar or the place for eating something at night.

I breed two Pomeranians in the countryside house.A dog is called Huanhuan,another dog is called lele.Their names spell together in Chinese means happiness.

Do you like the car?I went to the car exhibition,and see different kinds of car.Some is expensive such as Maserati, Ferrari.How I wish I would be a rich man and I could buy all of them.You The model is beautiful.You can see the picture.

B.w.
Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby Mohsen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Dear Nana,

Thanks for your suggestion about living in the countryside, you know that my recreation is swimming at night .So I no need of karaoke or bar ,I always sing when taking bath , so in the countryside I can sing strongly in the bathroom without bothering the neighbours .
What do you give to your dogs for eating when they are far from you?
I saw the picture of car and beautiful lady who was standing in front of car. Who is she? If someone buy the car , Is that lady a part of car , I mean the seller give us the car with a lady!!! :!!: ?

I see that many Iranian merchants are going to the Canton fair now . Do you attend in Canton fair, If you go there please send me the pictures of booth in Truck spare parts' manufacturer.

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Dear Mortaza,

How are you my friend, I don't want to deny the progress they have had in astronomy. But the human and robot are far different from each other. If they have landed on the moon , they should continue their activities for more discoveries in the moon, there are also some reasons for fake landing , as some American reject it , if you search in the internet there are a lot of articles about moon landing conspiracy . look at the following address as example which two writers bring some reasons for their claim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landi ... y_theories
http://books.google.com/books/about/We_ ... Gcfdj81T4C
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Landings-NAS ... 1592090419

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby nanachen » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 am

Dear Mohsen,

When you have a bath in the bathroom,which song you often sing ?It is said that it is sound in the bathroom better than in other place.

Nah,if you have money ,you could buy this lady as your another wife.I want to know if the man can choose two or more wife in Iran?I have heard that a Moslems man can choose four wives.Is that true?

You are right,the Canton fair began on Oct 15.I'm sorry ,I haven't visit to the Fair so I can't take photo for you.You should come to see the Canton fair by yourself.If you want to need the pictures,I can search some in chinese web.Please tell me your e-mail address and I send to you.

Have a good day.
Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby behnam » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 am

Hi All friends,

This is just to let you know that I am a father right now. Mehran and Mehrdad came to the world yesterday. :lol: :lol: Certainly, they were in this world, but, you know... different life...My wife gave birth to two boy babies yesterday. Thankfully, both kids and my wife are well.

You may ask: Behnam, how do you feel now? Well, the answer is quite evident. I feel like a father. I feel I am getting older...Above all, I am happy! :lol: :lol:

The babies were born by caesarean. I am also happy about it! Well, you know.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mortaza, I've written a post about essay writing to you. have you noticed it?
Dear Oriani and dear Nana, many thanks for your replies. I will write to you soon.
Dear Elham and dear Amal, you know how much I love chatting with you. Sure, I love it. I promise not to miss it(lose it)!
Finally, dear Mohsen I agree with you. :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 18 October, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:48 am

Hi dear Behnam,

Wow, you are a father now! I don't know how to express my happiness for you, my lovely brother.
Please accept my CONGRATULATION on this very nice and important event* :-D :-D :-D

One other important role is added to your different roles in life and I'm sure as you have been very successful in all other ones ( a son of your parents, a husband, a friend, a teacher, a brother,..) , you'll be a very great succesful father as well. :-D

'Mehran' and 'Mehradad' are very beautiful names for your sons. I wish they bring much more happiness and "MEHR" to your lovely family. Without any doubt, they will be as strong, successful and lovely as their father!

Wish you and your family the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion