EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby mortaza » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 am

Dear Behnam,

My heartiest congratulations to you and your wife for your new born babies!! And I am glad that you are all fine. I hope you have a happy life together forever. Tell me my brother! what did you exactly do that God has given to you a twins {-;

behnam wrote:. . .
I feel like a father. I feel I am getting older...
. . .
The babies were born by caesarean. I am also happy about it! Well, you know....

This shows, my friend, that not only you are not getting older but you are getting younger and younger. But be more careful Behnam! Next time God may give you a triples {-:

Dear Behnam! I can tell you that those calm and tranquil nights that you and your wife have had is now over! Make yourself ready for not sleeping during nights. To make you aware of their needs, babies just cry! And it is you (as their parents) that should translate their cryings! I should confess that I have not been able to response quickly and correctly to my children's cryings! Sometimes, I have no idea why the baby is crying!!

About your post, of course I noticed it, and I read it twice carefully! Believe it or not, I also made a print of it on a paper for future use! It is very helpful. Why I had not answered you? Well, my wife and my daughter have gone to Mashhad since last Friday. Amirali -- my sone -- couldn't go with them because he is a student and he should go to school during the week. So, I am now both a father and a mother for him! I have to cook, to wash, to clean the house, etc. I also have to wake him up early on the mornings and feed him breakfast, and make him ready for school. When he came back from school, I have to be at home and give him lunch! I have to take care of his homework! Don't get me wrong! I don't do his homework, I just make sure that he does it.

You see! I have been very busy. Tomorrow, my wife will come back and, hopefully, I would be free a little.

Thanks for reading,

All the bast,
mortaza
mortaza

Postby mortaza » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 am

Dear Elham,

How are you my friend? Is everything well? I hope you remember me from English-at-Home! You are here and you read all these posts, but you don't write very often! You don't write as much as you used to write. I feel that you just write when you feel it is necessary! This is just to say that I enjoy reading your posts very much and I want you to write more. By the way, thank you very much for gathering together all those posts in English-at-Home, into some PDF files.

Hope to read from you soon.

All the best,
mortaza
mortaza

Postby [amal] » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh dear Behnam, I am really really happy for you. Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news that your new babies have arrived healthy.

Finally!!!! I am an aunt... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW {-:

I am glad that the babies were born by caesarean, at least you wont nag when chatting with me. {-; :lol:
Haha, just kidding... :roll:

Come on man! What are you saying?!!! You aren't getting older, you still as naughty as I know you... And.. Emm :oops: even more. :lol:

Wish you all a happy life and may they fill your heart with joy.

Please take care of your wife and send her my kisses.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby nanachen » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Dear Behnam,

Congratulations!You got two sons?It is fabulous!The god gave you two gifts one time.I can't wait to see the picture about your wife,Mehran and Mehradad.You will be a good father.
What's your plan?You and your wife bring up your twins or you need your parents' help or you need to hire a baby sitter?

Hope you , your wife ,your sons are healthy and happy.

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

My dear Behnam: CONGRATULATIONS!!

You're such a lucky man. Thank GOD your twins are healthy as well as your wife. God bless your family.

Once again, congratulations.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Elham » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Dear Mortaza,

Oh, please accept my apology. I had to say hi to you much sooner than this. ( Lotfan ozre mano bepazirid! :oops: ) I've read all of your posts and I was looking for a suitable time to write to you. Thank you very much for providing this opportunity for me tonight! {-; :-D

That's very kind of you to mention me; thanks for your positive words about my posts. Yes, I'm not as active as before for some reasons, but I never miss reading posts.

To be honest, I enjoy reading your posts a lot. I love it when you write about your family, your wife and your children. Through your lines, I do feel your love for your family and it makes me feel happy for you. You seem to be a very kind husband and father and I feel your sense of responsibilty as a father. Congratulations dear Mortaza* :-D

Please continue writing your posts and essayes, I enjoy reading them a lot.

Oh do you remember our posts about my cousin whome her husband had remarried? I clearly remember your nice attention and support about that topic! :-)

Thanks for reading,

Wish you and your family the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
Congratulations.....Hi Behnam..............................................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....How are you and your small family?...............................Congratulations
Congratulations.....Thanks Allah for their safety... I am very happy for you.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....A father... What a wonderful ward with many emotional....Congratulations
Congratulations.....meanings and dimensions... Oh my dear... You worth it.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....When I read this news I had tow feeling... The first one.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....was happiness for you my older brother to being a father...Congratulations
Congratulations.....and the second one was heartbreak because I am not a......Congratulations
Congratulations.....father yet... I am very eager to be a father like you..........Congratulations
Congratulations.....I ask Allah to be all yours days well and full of love and.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....happiness to the end of life with the true faith in Allah......Congratulations
Congratulations.....With my love and respect...........................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....WiLZiN...................................................................Congratulations
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi friends,

I want to tell you a story happened with me two days ago...

Two days ago I decided to call an old friend who I wasn't in touch long time ago to congratulate her on her new baby but of course that was too late cause I am lazy in making phone calls and the situation here prevent me from calling...

However, I did the call and I was very happy cause I heard her voice and we talked normally.. I congratulate her and asked her if she and her family are OK and if the situation is calm in their area... Then suddenly she stopped and said: Amal! Didn't you know?!

She told me that her husband who had a cancer, died a month ago. :!!:
In fact, I was verrrry shocked and didn't know what to tell her, I just said may god bless him then she started to tell me how he died and what happened with them before that and she was crying and her voice was very tired, I really wished I could go to her and hug her. :-( :-( :-(

Uh! I know her feelings, although his death was expected but losing a dear person is really hard, I am really sad for her and her kids. :-(
That is really sorrowful, she lost her beloved and now she has two kids who will grow up without their father and she has to raise them alone, it's really a great duty.

At that night, I couldn't sleep at all, I really wanted to cry but I couldn't, I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!!: :-(

May God help her and give her patience.

Thanks for reading.
I hope God keep you and your families healthy and happy.

Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Dear Behnam,

I would like to offer my congratulations to you for having babies. The twines that you were given in the holy month of Zil hajj is the blessing from God to you. I really happy to hear that, it was also coincidence with the wedding anniversary of Imam Ali AS and Fatima AS, on the same day prophet Mohammad (PBUH put the hand of his only daughter to the hands of Imam Ali. We had happy ceremonies during last week, and it was completed with the football news , Iran soccer team defeated south Korea , while Iran was playing with ten people after one of Iran football player got the red card.

Now you have shouldered the responsibility for being a good father, please offer my congratulation to your wife as well. You have many guests at home who have come to visit the babies, they surly give your wife valuable gifts. I think from now on you have not enough time to be here beside your friends and this is your babies 's right who ask for their father to perform his duty.
Do you agree with me :cry: :cry:
Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Dear Nana,
I appreciate if you send me the address of a useful site to show the list of companies which take part in Canton Fair, Thanks you ,my Email address is : mohbon@gmail.com.

There is a beautiful historical bridge in Isfahan ,called Pol Khajo, you can see it via Google Images. On Friday mornings some people who assumed they have good voice gather under the bridge and sing together. There is a nice architectural room under the bridge which causes the sound echoes. So when a person start to sing ,his voice seems very well , he enjoy singing and people like to hear his song.

I remember that Behnam wrote a lot about polygamy at the previous forum. I have not seen a man with two wives till now around me. It was something in traditional families. But generally a man was able to choose another wife, when he got his first wife's permission.So you see getting the first wife 's permission is not possible.

You told me that I could buy that lady if I had money ,but I can't believe that a lady is sold by money.. are you joking? :-o :-o

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion