EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby setayesh » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 am

Happy birthday to you Amal

I wish all your dreams come true.

Kisses,
Setayesh
setayesh

Postby nanachen » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Dear Elham,

I appreciate your detail reply and it must take your much time.I red your post times and times again.Every time I have different feeling.I know no one who can judge things perfectly and have the power to change everything.I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending.I know this is only exist in the movie.Maybe the difficulties you experience is the test which the God give you as you said.

I can't find the book named " Desert flower" but I can find the movie.After I finish watching the movie,I will share my feeling with you.But I love your sentence in your post of the last two paragraphs-'how strong a woman can be! How stronger than men a woman can be! How strong a woman should be'. I also love your sentence -"I love myself being a woman! I know that I have a magical power inside, I know that being a woman, I can experience so many wonderful things, I can be so effective and I can enjoy myself also. I know that being a woman is not easy at all but I want to experience it by all my heart and soul!". It makes me as proud as a woman.Let's hug as we are woman.

Have a good day

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi friends,

How are you? How is the life? I

hope everything is going well with you.

Thanks a lot for replying my questions, I really appreciated.

You are right Wilzin, we forgive and forget our beloved mistakes no matter how big the problem was. However, for me, I forgive people and deal with them normally but can't forget the huge amount of pain which they cause it to me.

Dear Behnam, Thanks for your valuable tips, I have benefited from them a lot.

You are right, we shouldn't let other people to fool us two times from the same action.

Last week I read a story about a man who went to a zoo and visited the lion cage. Although there was an alert sign that no one should put his hands inside the cage but he ignored it and entered his hand, the lion scratched it and he was taken to the hospital. He thought "Why the lion attacked me while I just wanted to play with him and for sure the lion didn't mean it I will forgive him"..

In the next week he came to the lion. Again he put his hands in the cage, the lion this time ate them. People run to help him and while doing that he shouted "I know that you were afraid and I am not sad with you, I forgive you but I wont forget!".

The moral of the story is that even though having pure intentions about our and other's intentions is important. However, we shouldn't be too much fool.

Dear Elham, thanks for answering me. Your habit is really good, I wish I was like you! Sadly, when someone hurts me, I keep silent. :(

Dear Nana, I am really sad to hear about your friend but I am sure that she is a fighter and she is very strong. Bring up a daughter isn't an easy job. May god help her.

In the end, I really want to thank all my friends for there wishes. You made me really happy! I am proud of you. Wish you a happy and healthy life full of joy without any hate and regret.

Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Dear Nana,

How are you my nice friend? Hope you are enjoying your life. :-)

Thanks for your kind post to me. You are exactly right. I couldn't agree more with you on this opinion of you: "I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending"!
And that is just what makes me believe in the Judgement day! I do have faith in the God and the other world since a sound deep down says: all my unanswered questions should have answers and there is some one who knows them, there should be a hidden justice, so that there should be a fair powerful judge who can recognize the facts.

When I see that much injustice in the world, that much sad and unfair events for good people, that much happy lives for bad people, the only thing that helps me tolerate it is to believe in the excistance of a holy, loving, JUST, mighty, everlasting, kind and powerful creator who knows everything and hasn't let us free to do whatever we want without any consequence!

A big kind and warm hug just for you , the beautiful sweet-smelling flower* :-D :-D :-D

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby LuckyL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 am

Dear friends
Happy belated your Eid!!I hope everything goes as you want and spend joyful time with your family , friends and whom you like.
Best regards
Luckyl
LuckyL

Postby Mohsen » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Dear Friends,

Sorry for being absent here for days, I would like to bring a simle on your face by sharing the following intructive jock.

A famous inspirational speaker said:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
Audience was in shock and silence..
He added: "she was my mother"
A big round of applause & laughter!

A very daring husbnd tried to crack this at home
After a dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker

by the time he gained his senses,
he was on a hospital bed,
recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral: don't copy if u can't paste!

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Elham » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was funny Mohsen, thanks. :-D
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 am

5 ways to “Make my friend happy” !

Our friends are a massively important part of our lives. A problem shared is a problem halved, and a joyful moment shared is a joyful moment magnified by a million! So when life gets in the way and we find our buddy in a state less-than-great, we want to do everything we can to make them happy again. From a higher perspective, here are some ways to help your friend find their true inner happiness again.

Talk to your friend about what really makes them happy and encourage these activities. Forget the actual situation they’re facing, and focus on their simple pleasures. Think painting, dancing, writing, favourite magazine, a favourite place. Set up a session doing one of these things they love.

Help your friend identify The Next Step. Progress is the key to moving out of a horrible place and will make you feel alive again. Think of 3 ways – no matter how silly or small they may feel, and TAKE that next step. Feeling like they’re doing something to help themselves will be a big help.

Remind your friend that we have the power to move past anything in life and create our new life from NOW. Grab a notebook and have fun with your friend thinking up and designing your dream life. Then bite the bullet and challenge each other to pursue your dreams!

Ask your friend what music makes them happy (or used to) and burn them a mix-CD. This will make them aware that you’re trying to help, without interfering too much. Happy music sends subliminal messages to the deep dark corners of our minds and will start to subconsciously turn our happy wheels again.

Be silly, giggle, dance, sing, play. Light relief will remind your friend that life’s not all that serious after all, or at the very least take their mind off the crud they’re going through right now. They’ll be so grateful to you PLUS you get to have fun with your friend :)

Remember, your friend is probably experiencing their downtimes to learn & grow, and become stronger, wiser, happier and more aligned with their true happi self. This reminds me of a Happi Card: “The greatest spiritual growth comes from suffering. Let the bad times roll!!”. And it’s true – think of your worst times, and the great choices and changes we made because of them.

Remember, an uphappy person can only make themselves truly happy again when they are ready to move on. You can’t do it for them, so don’t feel bad if the steps above don’t change your friends state, just be there for them when they need you and believe that they will be back at their optimum state as soon as possible.

http://www.thehappiempire.com/2011/12/5 ... end-happy/
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Dear Friends,

Poeple should not beleive what they receive in the mail box. Maybe the mail came to you box wrongly . Many time I receive in my mail box that I have won a prize in a lottery . but I don't belive it. sometime invitation , and giving a news , look at the following story.

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Happy Eid al-Mubahalah to my Muslim Friends

Tomorrow is a feast day and the event of Mubabalah.

Glorious Quran Chapter 3 Verse 61:
And unto him who disputeth with thee therein after the knowledge hath come unto thee, Say ! ( O' Our Apostle Muhammad ! ) ( Unto them ) come ye, let us summon our sons, and ( ye summon ) your sons, and ( we summon ) our women and ( ye ) your women, and ( we summon ) ourselves and then let us invoke the curse of God on the liars !

This verse refers to the famous event of ' al-Mubahalah ' which took place in the year 10 A.H against the Christians of Najran. A deputation of 60 Christians of Najran headed by Abdul Masih their chief monkpriest came and discussed with the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) the personality of Hazrat Eesa ( as ). The Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) told them not to deify Jesus for he was only a mortal created by God, and not God Himself. Then they asked who the father of Jesus was. By this, they thought that since he was born without a father the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) would helplessly accept Jesus' father being God himself. In reply to this question was revealed the Verse
Verily, similitude of Jesus with God is as the similitude of Adam; He created him out of dust then said He unto him BE, and he became.

When the Christians did not agree to this line of reasoning, then this verse was revealed enjoining upon the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to call the Christians to Mubahalah. To this the Christians agreed and they wanted to return to their place and would have the Mubahalah the next day.
Early next morning the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) sent Salman al Farsi ( May Allah be well pleased with him ) to the open place, fixed outside the city for the historic event, to erect a small shelter for himself and those he intended to take along with him for the contest. On the opposite side appeared the Christian prists, while at the appointed hour the Christians witnessed the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) entering the field with Imam Hussain ( as ) in his lap, Imam Hasan ( as ) holding his finger, and walking beside him, Lady Fatima ( as ) and followed by Imam Ali al Murtaza ( as ). The Prophet ( as ) on reaching the appointed spot stationed himself with his daughter, her two sons and her husband, raising his hands towards the heaven said :
Lord these are the People of my House
The Chief Monk on knowing that the baby in the lap of the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) was his young grandson, Imam Hussain ( as ), the child walking holding the Prophet's ( pbuh&f ) hand was his first grandson, Imam Hasan ( as ), the Lady behind him was daughter, his only surviving issue was Fatima ( as ) the mother of the two children and the one who followed the Lady was his son in law, the husband of Fatima ( as ), addressed the huge crowd of the people who had gathered on the spot, and addressed them saying
By God, I see the faces which, if they pray to God for mountains to move from their places, the mountains will immediately move !
O believers in the Jesus of Nazareth, I will tell you the truth that should ye fail to enter into some agreement with Muhammad and if these souls whom Muhammad has brought with him, curse you, ye will be wiped out of existence to the last day of the life of the earth !
The people readily agreed to the advice counseled by their Leader. They beseeched the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to give up the idea of the agreed Mubahalah and requested for themselves to be allowed to continue their faith, offering to pay ' Jizya '.

- Al Tabari, Commentary of the Quran, v 2 p 192 -> 193
Mohsen
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion