EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Estela,

Thanks for your reply, I really enjoyed reading it..

Best wishes,

Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your words. I've missed you too. Whenever you have time at night and have access to the Net, just let me know. I will get online and we will chat.

About the name, I will tell you something online. Thank you very much for your efforts and attempts to help me. You are very kind.

All the best,
Behnam, 7 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi Estela,

That's nice reading from you. Thank you very much for writing in this thread. Please write more about yourself. I like reading about you.

By the way, your English is very good. Don't underestimate yourself. Oh, would you please write something about the philosophy 'showing red rags to bulls' in your country? Why do people like that dangerous game? I see your festivals different from other regions. Why?

All the best,
Behnam, 7 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Dear when we chat last time we were speaking about something very important and I was tired so I didn't tell you about my news... In fact, I am working as a teacher these days!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Last week my uncle told me that a manager of a school wants some teachers to work there so I went and met her.. During the meeting she asked me if I had free time then she continued that why don't you start today and try if you liked the job or not and in this way we too can see if you are appropriate for the it or not. I was verrrrrrrry surprised cause I knew nothing about the subjects or the classes which I had to teach but I hesitantly agreed...

So, she let me teach math for fourth grade students... they were very smart and I didn't had any difficulties with teaching them but there was a student who is verrry active and if you didn't make him busy with solving things, he would do a loooooot of noises. At the beginning, I didn't know how to focus on teaching other students and keeping him busy all the time too. On the other hand, there was another student called "Yaman" who was very calm and love to study,In fact I haven't seen any conscious, interested and dedicated kid as much as he is!

After I finished the lesson, I didn't know if they will hire me or not.. All what I had to do is to wait till the next day and wait there call..

The next day when I entered the institute, Yaman and Omar were having a class but they saw me and you can't imagine how happy they were, a big smile were on their faces, we started to wave to each other and I asked them about their previous ecxams results and thank god they had full marks! :-D
To say the truth, at that moment, I didn't know who was happier, me or them, I was glad that they remembered me and were happy to see me again.. My heart was really beating verrrrry fast, I wished I can hug and kiss them...
However, my mom said to me " Amal! don't act like a kid and don't smile a lot, let them respect and fear you!!!"
So I tried to hide my happiness and act like old people. But it seems that it doesn't work cause I don't know who the kid is me or them! :lol: :lol:

Ohhh my god!!! I am in love with those kids and I miss them a looooooot!!! Ohh my god!! They are like angels, in the lessons I just sit and stare at their eyes!!!

Today, I didn't teach them cause the manager wants me to give math lessons to a boy in the 8th grade cause he has exam tomorrow but in reality my heart was with them. :-( I wish I could teach them forever!

Dear, I don't know if they wants me to work there just during the exams weeks or to stay even after them but I am trying to enjoy and learn from this experience as much as I can!

Another thing came to my mind while watching the other married teachers is that how can they manage their time and not be sooo tired from the job. Meanwhile, I -as a single girl- who has no husband nor children to take care of and doesn't have to clean or cook, find it an exhausting job??!!! :shock: :shock:

I was really sad for their children cause they ignored them and gave their full attention to the students!!! :-(

So finally, I came to a conclusion, if I got married, I would like to spend that time at my home and try to teach my own children instead of teaching others', no matter how that cost!!!

In the end, sorry if I talked a loooooooot but you know that I love to share my news with you.
Please pray for me.

Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Amal,

WOW! I'm writing to a kind teacher now! Oh my God! I cannot believe it! Congratulations on this great success! You deserve it Amal. You can be a very effective and successful teacher. I am so happy about it and so proud of you.

Please write about your new experience to us. I am sure, everyday you are experiencing a new thing in this job. Thankfully, the students are young. Therefore, the love between you and your students is safe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love is more dangerous than a hungry lion! Don't trust it at all. It may seem silence and quiet at the first glance, but all of a sudden it may jump over and kill victims. No matter how large or powerful an animal is. Lions know how to beat them! {-: {-: {-:

I like hearing from you.

All the best,
Behnam January 13, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:17 am

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?

What I read in your last post it's made me so happy for you. Go on dear and may God bliss you, protect you, and lead you to the right direction.
From my experience I advice you to balance between seriousness and passion with the students specially the boys because this generation is older than it's age.

I hope you are fine and have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Don’t push away the people who truly care about you, because one day, you will push them away, and they won’t come back.
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 pm

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi kind Amal,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy. I've missed you terribly.

Thank you for your posts. I guess you are reading a book these days, and you are only interested in odd pages! There are even pages too. Don't ignore them! Hehehehehehehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol: {-:

You cannot imagine how much I've missed you and other friends. Unfortunately, I am busy with studying for exam these days. I don't spend time with my friends as I used to do. I have to study harder, since many subjects are still left. By the way, I keep forgetting things. I think I am getting old! }: I have to revise the studied books. However, I will be back. I'm sure, the spring will come and the nightingale will sing again. Stay with me, be patient. I'm sure, happy days will come! Crying.....

I love hearing about you. Please keep in contact with me.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi friends,

I have got many things to share with you. However, I am not in the mood for writing. On the other hand, time is my biggest enemy these days. I spend almost all my free time on challenging with difficult subjects in books! It is too difficult to cope with problems in different areas in life. I am sure you know it yourself. Those difficulties prevent you from concentrating on studying. I don't know how to say it in a simple way. It is like fighting in many battles. When your attention, ability and energy are unwillingly divided you cannot win or achieve your goals.

Goals are like vectors in the vector-space. They have different direction. When setting our goals, we must be careful with the direction of them. Sometimes, goals are in the same direction, or the angle between them is small. Therefore, adding them results in a larger vector. However, sometimes goals are ill-oriented. They cancel each other. Adding them may result in a smaller vector or even nothing!

If we consider people as vectors in the vector-space, we can get some interesting results by studying these vectors with applying basic maths. For example, making friends with someone is like adding two vectors with each other. What is the result? Adding two vectors gives a vector which can be smaller, larger than both of them or even zero! The size of the result depends on the sizes of two vectors and COSINE of the angle between them! This cosine is extremely important! It can be zero, positive and negative.

Friendship among people is quite similar to the relationship between vectors. It is worth spending some time on vectors! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes, phase difference between two system can be described by that angle. In fact, that angle causes two systems to be either in phase or out of phase with each other. I think you got the point.

Surely, people are different from vectors. Undoubtedly, human beings are much more complicated than some abstract ideas. However, in many cases, making an analogy helps. At least, it simplifies problems.

In the world of human beings, what that angle is; which the effective parameters are, and how those parameters evolve! This is another story. I may write something about it in the future.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion