EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am

Ohhhhhhh Eliiiiiii!!!! Of course there are a looooooooooooooooot of people who miss you "including me"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You are learning how to cook, this is good for you!! Your husband will be lucky, not like mine. :lol:
Anyway, I wish I could try Iranian food one day. " inshallah"

Dear, these days it's getting warmer, I don't know why and maybe it's late to ask for snow from god but I will pray for that with you and ask our lovely god to send some snow to your country. {-;

As you know, it snowed here in Syria and that was great! I enjoyed it a lot. Although, I was too worried about the people who left their homes and went to parks, for those who are in living in tents in the border and those who have nothing to keep them warm. Poor them. :-(
May god help them and give them the strength...

By the way, thanks for sharing those things about pray with us, I loved them.

In the end, may Allah give you whatever you wish and keep you healthy and happy.

Love you
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby nanachen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,everyone

I'm back.After my holiday,I come back our big families.I found a amazing thing----it is our post is the most replies and views in this forum.There is 950 replies in one year,it means nearly 3 replies an average day.We exert ourselves and show ourselves not in our native language.It's bravo!Thank you everyone,thank you 2012.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby Mohsen » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 pm

My Friend Behnam,
Thank you for bearing me in your mind. I am still alive, writing from bottom of a well. In fact I have mired in a swamp. I was asked to extend my working scope ,I was transferred to a new office which is far from my home, consider myself as a commuter .of course I receive money more than before . My boss (God destroys his home) ordered me to be in the new office more than before, and I rejected him, so he threaded me by employee of new person and firing me . What was the alternative, I chose the first one , I rejected him and come back home.
But what can I do with my boss at home , She called him and asked him to forgive me and let me come back to work. I came back by force ,bow my head in deathly silent . the last alternative is the gallows robe
Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Mathematician Wael,

Many thanks for giving some information about yourself. You are a creative person. You will be successful in your life. May God give you what you wish(and there is something good for you=خيراً لكم).

Thank you once again for visiting this thread regularly and putting posts in it. Please keep on it and make the thread active. Some challenging topics encourage people to make comments. This leads to serious discussion and challenges. When I was young(before getting married, I was young. Marriage makes a man old. I guess you know the reason. Married man is like a lion in prison! You might have seen that children play with the tail of lions in zoo. Well, when lions are behind the bars(fence) they are not that much dangerous! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

As you can see, I am introducing a challenging topic. I am quite sure that my words will provoke some women to have reactions. They may not put comments, or may put(nobody knows, because they are unpredictable! hehehehe..again... :lol: :lol: :lol: ), but I am sure these words will make their brain cells active for a while.

You are not alone here. My dear friend Mohsen is always ready for serious discussion. I will also join you after the exam.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Nana,

Welcome back my dear friend? How are you? How is life? I hope all is going well with you.

Oh dear Nana, would you mind telling me what the differences between this Nana and the previous one are? :lol: :lol: :lol: After getting married, women change! Could you write about some changes? :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 27 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Mohsen,

Welcome back my dear brother and old friend! How are you? I hope you are fine.

You cannot imagine how happy I was when I saw your post. Your sentences made me laugh. Thank you very much for bringing happiness.

It seems your domestic boss is more effective than the other one. :-D As well as you she could have effects on your employer! So wonderful! Your story reminded me something that I'd read in one of the "Jalal Al Ahmad's"(may god bless him!) books. I guess it was "Roshanfekran". I've read it many years ago; maybe 18 years ago! My mother still has got it. He has written something like this in the book: "It is amazing, it always seems mysterious to me that in this area of the world(Third World) women make decision about men's jobs." He has used a bad-worded phrase. I prefer not to write it straightforwards. He believed that women pull strings secretly. Imagine, someone from your wife's family was the manager of a company or was a high-ranked person in a governmental organization. You weren't anxious(worried) about being jobless. The only thing you needed was asking your wife to make a phone call to that famous guy, and then washing his brain with some womanish words. In almost all cases, women's words work! :lol: :lol:

You are a wise Esfahani man. I am sure, you have used this strategy in coping with the problem. :lol: Wise men kill two birds with one stone. They marry to socially effective women(In farsi 'khanevade galle gonde' something like 'big-headed family'. But, I think 'big-headed' is a word-for-word translation. It doesn't mean the thing I am saying. I haven't got dictionary to look it up right now.)

Let me make it a little bit clear, then to make it useful for young boys who may read this post. Every place has got its special language. An individual who wants to be successful in a society must know the language of the society well. In some regions money plays the role of the language. In some of them, big families(famile dom koloft in Farsi) play the role of the language. In some nations, both of them are necessary for someone to achieve his goals. The languages of this part of the globe is two Ps(Pull va Party=money and pulling strings)! A successful man should take these two important factors(languages) into consideration when getting married(It is better to say 'when making friends with girls' since young generations don't know what marriage is! :lol: :lol: {-: {-: )

Oh wise Mohsen; I feel jealous of you! :lol: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 27 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Elham,

It is not fair to forget writing something to you. How are you? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your life.

I do care about you. You are always in my thoughts. How can I forget you? You are one of the most effective people in my life. I do love the friendship we both have established about 5 years ago. I DO care about it. There are many memories in my mind from this wonderful friendship. They will be kept by me forever. Nothing can make me forget them, since they have formed my characteristics. Can I forget myself? Nobody can forget himself/herself. That's a proven fact. I just can say "Thank you for being my friend. I feel proud of you."

I hope our friendship will last forever. After getting married, you may stop writing, emailing, chatting. That's alright. But, I will think of you as a good friend until my dying day. This feeling won't damage your life. I am a religious person. I know what wrong and right is! Therefore, you don't need to worry about anything.

I loudly and proudly repeat this sentence: Elham is my good friend!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 Jnauary, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope all is great there.

These days you are busy with mathematics, students and teaching. You spend less time on your friends. Recently, you are acting like scientists or philosophers. You put some quotations which give lessons to ordinary people(me included). :lol: Thank you very much for teaching. Please go on this rewarding job. :lol:

There is nothing to me in your posts. I guess, students are going to delete me out from your life. When I was reading your delightful poems, I got jealous of that effective guy with great impression on you! I really enjoyed reading those wonderful sentences.

I hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Dear Behnam,

Thanks for your recent posts full of energy to all friends. Thanks for remembering me and finding a reason to write to me too; to be fair! :lol:

You're post was very kind to me, I really enjoyed reading it. You have always been so kind and gentle to your friends, specially to me. This is me who have to be proud, not you!
Now, after having so many great experiences in friendship with you, you've turned to be so
valuable to me.
When we first plant a sapling, it's important for us, we have to take good care of it and provide it with everything it needs (as water, soil, light, food,....) to let it grow well. But after some years when it is a complete fruitful tree, it turns to be so valuable. We love it as we love our family members.After giving it so much care and attention day and night,after providing us with so many benefits,after spending so much time with it, it gets so precious to us!
I'm just explaining it to make it a little more clear what I mean by this word"valuable"! I'm just trying to express what I feel about your friendship and your presence in my life.Your place in my heart is just like my family members'! :-)

Yesterday I bought a very lovely Rose for my sister; it's just before my eyes now. Let me gift it's
beauty,freshness and Succulence to you my dear friend.

Wish you peace of mind and success in your studies*
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi Behnam,

How are you, my great friend?

Oh Dear, it seems that you had a lot of free time so you could write to us.. Emm, OR, maybe you were tired of study and you wanted to have some time!!! Anyway, please be always on touch with us.

Oh MY GOD! Who is the ordinary person???????!!!!!!! YOU???!!!! Come on! You aren't an ordinary person at all since you are in my mind every minute, isn't enough for being unordinary??!! :lol: :lol:

Oh dear you can't imagine how happy I was when I saw your post to Elham and Elham's reply too!!! I am very glad in fact. Wish you the best my best friends and I hope you friendship will last forever inshallah...

Behnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will kill you!!!! Are you sure that there is no post from me to you?????!!!! Emmm :-(

My dirty minded friend, to whom do you think that poem was???!!! :lol:
I am sure that you are smart enough to know that it was for you and there is NO guy can leave a great impression on me as you do!

Thanks for writing to me, I really love your words.
Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion