EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby Elham » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Dear Amal,

I've missed talking with you in a way that I can't wait anymore. Please let's arrange a time for chatting and just talk and talk and laugh and laugh.....
I couldn't open messenger and put my message there so I came here.

My soul needs to talk with you. You know? Oh, Amal tonight I'm full of feelings for you...
Come and hug me firmly, I need your kindness....

Impatiently waiting for meeting you,

Missed you,
Elli
Elham
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby WiLZiN » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi dear friends...

Behnam, Elham and Amal what is your opinion about allotment an agreed time between us to chat together once or twice a week?! Can we?!
Please reply to me positive or negative.

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

Hi Kami,

How are you?

Thanks for your kind post to me.

Dear I was just trying to make Mohsen write the same as you did with us. {-;

However, in fact my question was serious, some men "bridegrooms" try during the engagement period to show a better impression about themselves just to make the brides love them more "this is not bad but in somehow it's fooling cause it isn't their real personality!".

For examples, sometimes they try to pretend that they are generous by giving her a looot of gifts and buy expensive things but after the marriage all this disappear and the brides discover that the grooms are mean. Other times men try to show themselves kind and romantic and again after the marriage the girls find them different. OR maybe...."It might be Behnam's explanation" {-; :lol: :oops: Emm, they try to fool their brides just to have..... :oops: ..... Isn't that fooling??!!! :lol:

Dear, you asked: "is he not going to live with her till the rest of his life? Has not he chosen her as his partner?"

Yes for sure, but maybe they try to change their characters just to let the brides fall in love in the beginning in order to accept living with them the rest of their life, they think that after marriage the girls wouldn't leave them "sometimes women accept to stay with a person who she doesn't like just for her children". Above that, in some cultures, it is bad if a woman got divorced. There are too many reasons for fooling others even our beloved ones so let's stop speaking about the bad things.

Of course, there are a lot of good grooms with good intentions, I am not claiming that ALL men are like that. More over, I don't have a bad view about men but I am just trying to explain what I meant by my question to Mohsen.

So dear what's your opinion? Am I right?! Do you think that it's OK to fool somebody "in a good way"? -as you wrote-

Kami! Now you HAVE TO answer my many questions cause you let me write what Mohsen supposed to do! :-D :lol: "Just kidding"

I am waiting impatiently for your reply.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi dear Kami,

I'm here tonight just to write to you, my sweet, really SWEET friend. :-D
How are you honey? You should be spending a very delighted time after that important, challenging exam. Hope you are enjoying yourself sweet Kamiiiiiiiiii :-)

What am I doing? Emmm...... I'm living. Have you ever heard such an very accurate answer in your whole life? :lol:

I'm living honey. A life full of Elhamish life!!! {-: Emmmm, strange tonight, yes? :lol:
But believe me, I'm living my Elhamish life,full of thought, learning,work, sleep, eating,stress, calmness, love,hatred, kindness,harshness, affection,laziness,studying,reading...
full of affecting others, being affected by others... full of regret for my past life and many ideas for my present and future life.... full of energy for many activities... full of desire for my dreams... full of thirstiness... full of hope... full of happiness.... full of fear... full of sadness ... full of love...

Ohhhhhhh my God.... I love life! :-D

Oh yea, I know, you are wise enough to say, " this is what all of us do, what was Elhamish about this life full of bla bla bla....above?"
And I answer, " Yes, these arr all common between us, but I'm living them in my own special and unique way!" :lol:

Oh sorry honey, I really don't know how you feel reading these lines but this is what comes to my mind and I just write them here! :roll:

Please write honey, about whatever... I don't know, about... sky... butterflies...sun... flowers... God... friendship... life...happiness...love....marriage...girlish world...pony tails...skirt...make-up...dance...boys...night... day...trees :lol:

You can write about one of these in detail...one of them in short... all of them in detail.. or all of them in short! :-D But write sth for me, I'm looking forward to reading from you.

Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi again Kami,

This is to ask you a question.

kami? Is there any fragrant perfume you know which you can recommend me? I'm looking for a gentle-scented one with a reasonable price! Actually I have one "Coco Chanel" whose odor is just wonderful, but since it's an expensive one, I can't use it frequently everywhere and I need sth else. I'd appreciate it if you could help me in this regard. :-)

Thanks in advance,
Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Dear Wilzin,

Thanks for your very friendly request. I personally love to chat with my friends. I always enjoy those nice times when I chat with my selected friends. A group chat is also a good chance for me not only to have fun, but also to be sociable and learn from others' words and opinions. :-)

As you know, dear Behnam is busy with his studies these days. So it's not possible to have such a mentioned chat. Now let's pray for him to do his best. :-)

Wish you the best,
Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Hi Ostad

Postby Kamelia » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 am

Dear Sweet Ostad,

How are you doing? How is everything with you? Started reading the SAT words? How do they seem to you?
Dear I seriously suggest that you study them when you are sleepy and then first thing in the morning review them. I mean if it is convenient for you please do it in this way. They will stick to your mind for nearly a hundred years this way :-D

Actually I emailed the College Bound+ 1100 words today. You could take a look at them too but the SAT would be enough, take my words!

Lovely Ostad, you know that I take your words as divine ones since you are the most knowledgeable humane ostad I ever had as a friend, or better to say the only one. I know what you say about me being a teacher and that I must be so careful with my words and grammar. Uh tell you what, sometimes I am just so tired to check my words up in dictionary, and sometimes the time limit does not let me. But I really DO want to be accurate, this is what I always wanted. I mean it is not because I am lazy or anything. Please do not blame me for it, please. I will try to be better.

Writing here is an honor. It is a free place to express yourself, discuss, even make mistakes so that you realize what your mistakes WERE, I learn from them, but all in all, yes you are right. I will try my best.

LOOOOL My leg is being hurt for something like years :-D Just kidding!

Ostad, I wish you the best from really the bottom of my heart. Please do not hesitate to ask if you had any problems, I will always be there for you if I am capable to help.

Hope to read from you so soon,
Kamelia
Silver Member

Hi Amal

Postby Kamelia » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 am

Dear Amal,

How are you dear? Thank you so much the lovely post. Your posts are always full of hope for life, like a beating heart. Thanks for that. Your writing echos a soft music of life here.

Sweet Amal, I know what you say about that fooling thing. You mean the grooms might suffocate the brides with gifts, chocolates and flowers and haunt them with emotions that most might be fake or so...Yeah...I know what you say girl :-D

Oh well, if I were a radical feminist I guess I had to say that YEAAAH, we would not fall for these evil grooms (LOL just kidding) we won't let them trick us.
But as I am an egalitarian so I think it is the same for both genders. Sometimes it might be the grooms doing this sometimes the brides.
Amal, yeah I know it seems shocking but I have seen girls doing that. The groom was so powerful and rich that they thought it worth it to fool them (in this case fooling in a bad way).
Oh but fooling in a good way, sweet Amal, that was a good question. I never had thought about it :?:
Well, it is life Amal, anything is possible in it. Isn't it? However we say we love honesty, we adore truth but there are times that you have to say a white lie, or fool somebody you love for good. Hmm...you know what? Now I am thinking if I have ever done that :?: LOL

Such a challenging question. You know why it is bothering me now? Because now I am realizing that it is not just a man I can love, it could be my roommate, friends or anyone and I am wondering if I have done that ever or not :-D

Amal, what about you? Have you ever fooled anyone in a good way? How was it? What did you do? I mean you could write about the parts that are not so personal.

Hope to read from you so soon,

Kamelia
Silver Member

Hi Ellie

Postby Kamelia » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 am

[color=#FF40BF]Dear Ellie,

Well hello0o0o there girl. How are you? Do you know how much your post appealed to me? It was nearly a fantastic colorful expression of emotions that I always expect from you. It was a wonderful topicful one but I just do not know which one to choose :))

Life is actually full of all the topics you named, and I believe that Ellie always appreciates the bads almost as easy as the goods. You know what Ellie, you have always been a source of tranquility for me. Your voice, your messages, your posts, there is a special power in them which I am sure is coming from a pure soul. I am not exaggerating, do not think of it :-D I am pure honest now!

Ellie jun, the topics are so many meanwhile too broad. Take a look at them yourself :-D How am I supposed to write about them akhe bi ensaf :-D

Oh but then came a very lovely question from you, you asked me about perfumes. I LOVE buying them. It is so enjoyable, oh but on one condition, what you have coffee beans beside LOOOL

Ellie jun you know that the prices have been doubled so that the one I bought for 13t now I have to buy it for 26t, so...

These are my favorite:
*If you want a cool sweet fragrance try Nike the blue, it is really fresh and relieving. You will almost forget what a busy hectic day you might have a head 8-)
*If you go for cool cucumber stuff go for Dunhill fresh, it also tastes awesome :)) But you might think it a bit masculine :-D
*If you prefer a more feminine lady kind go for Bliss, a VERY elegant feminine one.Mostly a party kind but the essence is adorable, take my word.
*if you go for sweet provoking scents then try She the blue, but if you just want it to be sweet ladylike try She the Red, other kinds are just...you know :mrgreen:
*And finally if you want a sweet girlish sweet thing that titillates the nose of everyone around you and make you feel like you are so delicious that you like to snuggle yourself go for Promise, a pink sweet scent full of life! But don't let the first molecules trick you let some seconds pass then try smelling it again.

Ellie jun, try checking them out and if you liked none do not hesitate to ask me for more names. Fragrances are my favorite. Hope you enjoy checking out the perfume stores, I wish I were there too with you :-D

Enjoy shopping,

Write to me soon,
[/color]
Kamelia
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Kami,

Thanks for your kind words for me, I'm happy to hear so. :-D

Oh honey, I knew you would have great ideas helping me choose the right perfume. I was sure I'm asking from the very right person.Thanks a million for your great suggestions :-)

You know this time I'm just looking for sth to make me smell pleasant. I don't want the perfume to smell very strong or attracts others to me; no, I just want sth very gentle. Emmm, let me put it in other words, I like to be smelled tidy and nice, jut this. Hope you get what I exactly mean. So, which of mentioned perfumes above goes to this category?

Oh honey, come on! I told you can even write about one of them briefly. Put laziness aside and let me enjoy your English. You smell fresh and energetic, I love to hear from you. :-)

Write to me soon ;-)
Elham
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion