EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:23 am

Hi Behnam,

The educational system and measuring organization and professors can't measure the intellectuals and talented minds.
Remember that Albert Einstein expelled and refused admittance to Zurich Polytechnic School.
How his teacher described Albert Einstein "mentally slow, unsociable and adrift forever in his foolish dreams." .....the University of Bern turned down his Ph.D. dissertation as being irrelevant and fanciful.
Believe yourself and never give up to be a farmer , plan your exam as a physic student and study as much as you can

Good Luck,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 am

See you next time if you reply my post I will be happy.Hold it in your mind your each response will give me courage to share my experience....

Hi grincas,
I had a virtual tour to the north of Kahta in Adıyaman province and visit the mount Nemrut. My tour was as done via google map and image . I enjoyed visiting this place ,there are several statues heads were on the mountain slop ,the beautiful area and sceneries.
It is near to Iran and one day I will visit there .I hope the statues won't be disappeared since the rain and snow destroy the statues. The appearance of statues show that they are wearing out

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 am

Hi friends,

It is less than 11 days to the new year in Iran, at this time of the year people have no time and very body is in hurry,many things should be done , the house should be cleaned before the new year , washing the house and furniture , going to shops and buying new clothes and shoes, the markets are crowded, and shopkeepers are advertising their products ,the tumult of shots and yell could be heard everywhere. It is a good time for selling flowers and plants , All people buy flowers and plant, the fresh smell of gillyflower cover everywhere.The refrigerator and freezers should be filled by meats and food stuff , there is a long row of people who stay in famous confectionery shops.There are special new year mall who sell cheaper fruits and meats, but they sell the fruits in the box ,not less than 10 kgs.
There will be a big holiday ,schools and teachers 15 days off, official employees 5 days and many of them extend it to two weeks .
Many people have a plan to travel by own cars ,also all of tickets are being booked, They check up the car engine before the trip ,so the engine repair shops are very crowded too.
For some people the new year holiday is terrible, people who can't tolerate the commotion of market.
Till now I have been invited for taking part in two parties during the holiday ,these parties certainly will be added and If I want to release from parties ,I should escape to a trip .

all the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Thanks!

Postby behnam » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 am

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks a million for your friendly reply. To be honest Mohsen, it is really annoying as well as shocking( Man vaghean hers mikhoram) to see something different from what it is publicly expected. For example, at a wedding, you expect to see people dancing, eating,etc. showing their happiness. What would happen if you go to a wedding party and saw people are all crying? You might ask for the reason, what would you do if you found out that they are crying for someone who has passed away one year ago? For human beings, crying is a normal way to show sad feelings, but it must be done in proper situations.

In a PhD exam, the students expect to see questions relevant to the subjects which were covered by professors at universities. However, the majority of them were irrelevant.

Anyway, I disliked the format of PhD exam.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 March, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

I Love Adiyaman!

Postby behnam » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:39 am

Hi Grincas,

Many thanks for writing about the city you are living in. Using Google, Adiyaman seems to be a very beautiful city. I love ADIYAMAN. For me, it means a lot. I understand the name: 'Adi' means 'it's name' and 'Yaman' means 'bad', but in some cases it is sued by the opposite meaning. Therefore, I guess it means 'Yaxchi'(good). Sometimes we say, 'Chox Yaman ghizdi'! It means she is positively extraordinary. Therefore, it may mean "the pace where its name is famous for goodness"! Anyway, I love your city and its people. Would you mind giving some explanation about the meaning of "Adiyaman' and tell us why it is named like that?

All the best,
Behnam, 10 March, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Dear Dr.Behnam(In my opinion forever)
When you said “According to the result, the farmer knows Physics! Don't take this as a joke, unbelievably, it happens in our society!” You are exactly right. I always see fatuous people that have postdoctoral! But when they must diagnose a disease, are unable, here is where that differences are obvious and society will reject them immediately!
Your basic problem is just slow in operations!!! YOU are careful , but not fast. {-; You must act quickly like me! :lol:
Physique=Velocity, Delicacy and Tranquility
XO...XO...
Amoure

Postby Elham » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Dear Behnam,

Oh dear, I do understand your feelings right now. When sth is not what it's expected to be, what it MUST be.... ohhhhhhh.... it makes us very angry. I know what you mean.( Mano dar ehsasetun sharik bedunid) :-(

Seems there's no any other choice but to accept the bitter fact, when we can't do anything about it, although it's very hard to get along with. Please try not to think about it. As Arab people say " favaghaa ma vaghaa!".

You know what I'm thinking about? About loooooooooots of other things that are Just the same in today's world!What percent of things are the way they're supposed to be? Ohhhh, even worse, how many of us people are the way our creator has created us to be? How should he feel then?!!! :-(

You can just do one thing dear, to accept it and its result.... anddd... one other thing.... ohhh, I see professor Behnam who is making questions for PhD exam, and wowwwwww, how wisely he's doing it;he just knows what exactly is meant to be questioned and does his job perfectly cause he's a great Physics man :-D
In the hope of that day, let's accept and forget Friday's terrible exam. :-)

please smile :-)

All the best,
E
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:24 pm

My dear brother Behnam...

I'm so sorry for your exam. :-(
You will pass it next time "en sha'a Allah إن شاء الله".
As Allah said in the holy Quraan :"وبشّر الصابرين"
"فإن مع العسر يسرا إن مع العسر يسرا" You know them. ;-)
You have a phd in friendship and we are proud of you. :-D

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby grincas » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi dear Mohsen and Behnam and all, Happy to see your responses, Firstly I want to explain my city' s name,which is Adıyaman
Dear Behnam you made me laugh {-: Adı means name, Yaman means inexorable that s to say Adıyaman =inexorable name :-D
Mohsen if you come to visit here, your friend Grincas ready to welcome you
If you want to watch rising of the sun too, you have to climb there early in the mornings.Also, you have to wear thick clothes ,otherwise you might be cold on the Mount Nemrut .Believe me, even in August...
grincas

Postby helkady » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Dear my friend
I feel you! Since you did your best the result doesn’t matter {-: , four sure God keep something better for you ,so don’t look behind you and keep going .

I would like to thank you and our friends here for pushing me to write and sharing their experience with me .

Behnam I start using your advice specially that about using English to English Dictionary it takes time but really helped me a lot . is this Email address still working behnamyou@yahoo.com ?

Waiting for your reply

All the best for you all
helkady

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion