EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:49 am

Hi WiLZiN,

I think your name is special name , it is difficult to remember a special name. I don't know Wilzin is a male or female. My suggestion for going out from loneliness is to use a name which can be stuck in the mind.
I said my idea , I don't know if Behnam and Elham and Amal have a problem with your name or not!!
The second one is that you write poetic and in a special way , for example ,I remember you said in one of your post "Welcome to our thread.
You can consider that it's 2 in 1"
I didn't get it .
This is my lack of knowledge , I don't know if other friend got it or not.
I am writing in loneliness too ,but I like it.

I like you
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 am

Hi Friends,
How do you spend your holiday , do have same feeling like me. In the second day of new year holiday ,I feel I have eaten too much and filled my stomach up to neck, Just now ,12.20 , I am going to my uncle house for a lunch reception, also I have invited to my wife's brother for dinner. It is difficult job , because I have eaten two pizzas last night and big breakfast at morning , I feel my cheek is burning,may be my blood pressure or cholesterol gone up ,. I may repent after new year holiday if I will be alive :-) :-)

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Moroo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Dear our Iranian friends
Happy new year for you all, wishing you all the happiness and joy :-P
Moroo
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 am

Hi Moroo,

How are you?

I am sorry about my late reply, in fact I wanted to see the movie then write my post but sadly I couldn't find the full movie on Youtube.

Do you know what my problem is? My problem is that I watch movies but I don't remember their names! Moreover, sometimes, I even don't see their names AT ALL!!! :lol: :-x
I don't care about this matter cause the name isn't important for me, what really matter is the story itself. What bothers me also is that I remember EVERY details in the movie if I saw it again for less than a minute but I can't memorize a name!!! :-x Why???????!!!! :-(

However, I remember that I watched "The Family Man" before on TV so I just saw some parts of it and I immediately remembered its story. It is really a good movie and I liked it!

Sometimes, it's hard to choose between somethings which you care about and what your heart is telling you!
Sometimes, we should give up on having our life's dream, in the hope of getting a new and better one.
Sometimes, we have to change our thoughts and beliefs just for someone who would change our world and make it happier..

But how would we know that our choice would be good?! How would we know that it wouldn't ruin our life?! :roll:

Thank god, it seems that your choice was perfect! Good for you! {-;
I am glad to hear that your love story has end with marriage since most of love stories these days don't have happy ending. :-( Why do you think?! What's wrong?!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Behman & Elham...

May be I'm upset by someone here, but I don't want to punish anyone, you are my dear friends and always in my heart and mind.
Currently, I'm in a difficult period lonely and I'm desperately need who stand side by side with me, but everyone around me are busy or don't care or they have gone away because of orders or ideas controlled them.
As you know "Actions speak louder than words" and that is what i'm doing now and any action has positive and negative results and we have to bear but the others don't accept.
Now I'm feeling like the prophet Moses "Go with your God and fight alone, we will stay sitting here = فَاذْهَبْ أَنتَ وَرَبُّكَ فَقَاتِلا إِنَّا هَاهُنَا قَاعِدُونَ" and because of that I'm doing what Allah inspire me to do so please no one blame me on the negative results of my actions.
Dear Behnam, I'm afraid about the butterfly from burning itself in the fire of the others. What you said is nice and wise words and thank you for them.
Please pray for me dear friends as possible as, I'm really want that extremely.

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi Mohsen...

My real name is Wael "male". I wrote about my self many times here in the thread.
You remind me with this song "Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,I have nobody for my own".
Thanks for your reply and happy new year my dear.

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Kayan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi all,

I am new in this forums. Let introduce myself first. I am Yan. I come from Hong Kong, but now I am studying English in Taiwan. It is a little bit shame that I am studying English but my English is not that good. :-(

Actually I am suffering in my essay paper now, so I just want to find somewhere can take a fresh breath, make some new friends, and of course, learn English together. {-:

Good to see you all, and hope to see you next time.

Best,
Yan
Kayan

Postby Moroo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Dear my friend Mohsen

Sorry for delay in responding to your kind post.

In respect of our custom when a new baby born, in Egypt I think it’s the same as your country ,when a baby born we offer a bunch of flowers and a piece of gold like a ring or pound gold or bracelet and sometimes for close friends we offer some money .

Please send my congratulation to your brother for his new baby :-P

All the best
Moroo
Silver Member

Postby Moroo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm

My dearest friend Behnam

You always helpful {-: thank you very much for the site that you sent, this site is really wonderful ,it helped me a lot ,I download stories and listen to them before I sleep ,and also I listen to the a story will I’m driving ,these days I’m listening to Hansel and Gretal story :oops:

You asked me who do I know that my wife loves me :evil: ,I'm sure …..

Do you know why !

Because she always tells me that, and I have to believe her, or else … :arrow:

That’s why my name is morro know :lol: :lol:

All the best ;-)
Moroo
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:56 am

WiLZiN wrote:
May be I'm upset by someone here...

Hehe! Upset with someone here?!! Or that someone is upset with you???!!!

WiLZiN wrote: they have gone away because of orders or ideas controlled them.

I don't think that people go away just because of orders or ideas. " as you said"

By the way, I didn't invite anyone to this thread, be careful! And remember how you get the address! :-x
:-| :-| :-| :-|
[amal]
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion