EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for your sympathy. I read your post and I agree with you but there are some points which I want to make clear, you said:
Mohsen wrote:
You have written that 'THE PEOPLE SIDE IS THE RIGHT SIDE" but I want to say that it is not always a correct way, because they are not always in the right truck.

the Israel and USA made a Golden Calf ( They called it Freedom and democracy) for Syrian people to deceive them and if many people in Syria follow them it does not present that people side is the right side.

First of all, I want to define what or who I meant by "people", of course I didn't meant those terrorists or who called themselves "rebels", I even didn't meant those people who are with one side against the other... What I meant by 'people', I meant those who care about the country and want nothing but to build and develop it, who doesn't care about changing the government but who just care about living peacefully and protecting the country and keeping it independent, those people who are ready to give everything even their blood to keep their country far away from its enemies! Above that, we can't forget the poor people who want just to live, to find job and to feed their families, those people aren't interested in political matters but sadly those people are the most losers in this war, they have lost their homes, their jobs and their men. They have lost EVERYTHING! :-(

I don't know how would those people be wrong???! I don't know if those people were killed then how the country will continue, by its bad people???!!! Moreover, I don't know if those people were killed then who the president will going to rule on??!!

I don't want freedom, I don't want democracy, and all this are silly words which has no meaning. We were free, we always have been free, noone can enslave the Syrian people. We were always proud of ourselves!

What I want is simple: " ASAD'S ARMY AND TERRORISTS SHOULD STOP FIGHTING AND KILLING PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD FIND A WAY TO DISCUSS TOGETHER TO END THIS MATTER PEACEFULLY AND THEN BE UNITED AND FIGHT OUR REAL ENEMY.".

Mohsen wrote:
I don't want to confirm Asad as a perfect man ,
My idea is that each side that supported by USA is the black side , so it is better to accept Asad at present and leave your gray side and be sure that it is the right truck.

Yes exactly, For now, I am with this idea, this is almost the right side.
However, Asad is OK but not perfect. To say the truth, I am 55% with his side, for sure he is better than who will come after him BUT killing matter doesn't let me give him my full trust. :-|

Thanks for reading and your care.

Best wishes,

Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Hi Mohsen

Postby Kamelia » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

How are you? My God, what a coincidence! I just realized that there is a slight relationship between the picture I had chosen and what you just wrote, or you wrote! I really did not mean to ironically put my message, so to speak. I chose it because I felt like I could sympathize with the picture LOL

Anyways, dear Mohsen, you wrote about people's lack of knowledge of their background culture. It is hard to open the discussion like this, but I guess you explained the whole matter in paragraphs just well.

I was thinking that the main problem might be as you said. That people in some cultures are unaware of their background culture or...there is an or here that I like to add, or they do not like it, that is why they try to mimic other people from other countries. But you were talking about our people that some just do as Westerns do and that is why you say they have forgot our culture.

You know what Mohsen? I was just thinking that maybe us...our culture, our people, do try to force everything in our young generations' mind. We do hurt them, make fun of their styles and ALWAYS try to tell them that everything beyond our boundaries is so wrong! I was not tyring to say that our parents are WRONG...I am just saying that maybe if we could reform the ways we try to teach and raise our kids and maybe if we could try to open our eyes and see the good sides then our children would stick to our culture and reconciliate with our values and traditions. Maybe they try to find all the good things we are trying to teach them forcily, maybe they learn them so deliberately! Hmmm? :?:

Maybe you disagree with me or even reproach me for having such an idea but believe me, I have seen people trying to make their kids stick to what they themselves believe in just because they think it is right.

Hope to read from you so soon,
Kamelia
Silver Member

What is the definition of people?

Postby behnam » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 am

[amal] wrote:First of all, I want to define what or who I meant by "people", of course I didn't meant those terrorists or who called themselves "rebels", I even didn't meant those people who are with one side against the other... What I meant by 'people', I meant those who care about the country and want nothing but to build and develop it, who doesn't care about changing the government but who just care about living peacefully and protecting the country and keeping it independent, those people who are ready to give everything even their blood to keep their country far away from its enemies!

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. This is my last post about the under discussion issue. Actually, I was waiting for Mohsen's post to see his definition of people, since your post was written to him. However, he is late! I hope he is enjoying his holidays, visiting friends and relatives, walking on the 'Zayanderud' banks which can be really interesting and enjoyable.

I agree with Amal's definition of people, but I am afraid to say that some people don't fall within this definition. Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction. However, they are amazingly coward and strangely silent! I am sorry to say straightforwardly that they are waiting to see which group wins, to congratulate the winner! These people fall into group 'C" in my previous classification. They are neutral. Neutral people are dead. They are not alive. They are useless.

Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?

Qatar let's rebels open an embassy! So funny! This can be the joke of this century. Why do Syrian people keep silent? So called Arab Union gives the seat of Syria to rebels! Why do you remain silent? It is very obvious that the war in Syria is not on democracy; against dictatorship! Are rebels chosen by people? If the answer is no, why are people silent on this subject?

There is only one solution for this conflict. People should come to the streets and protest against the enemies! I called it enemies, you can call it war, fight, violence, killing, etc. Otherwise, a war of attrition will cause many destruction and death.

Some people may die, but that's worth being killed on the streets bravely-rather than at homes cowardly! Everything has its price. Peace and democracy have their prices. Sometimes, blood is needed to be paid for these valuable things.

Syrian people MUST come to the streets and protest against fighters. Otherwise, the enemies will implement their decision.

It seems the majority of Arab people-Syrians are included-follow a famous sentence quoted by a famous person
( الخير في ما وقع). This sentence has developed a useless negative philosophy! A philosophy based on this sentence lets robbers rob your pocket and whispers in your ear 'patience is a virtue' AND things like: ( انّ الله مع الصابرين) or (رتل القرآن ترتيلا). These are said by God in the holy Koran. Yes, they are certainly true, but their application depends on the situations we are in. When there is a war, God is no with neutral people, although they are patience! :lol: :lol: :lol: Recitation of the holy Koran, with a beautiful voice is good, but it cannot be an aim, or a normal action when the country is at war!

Thank you for reading. Sorry for making many msitakes. I have no time to check the post. My nicest friend is waiting for me to have a chat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to leave.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 March, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby naseh » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 am

Hi Behnam,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I love Iranian people as I do with Syrian citizens.

I donot know how this love came to me or what are the reasons beyond it. I love the two counrties beside Lebanon and Iraq. You can say, it is because of their stand in the line of resistance. I may say that is true even if I have my opinion for these parties which rule thses countries.

someone will say I am a racial man. May be I am. So, could you please tell from where does this item come? May be from Turkey, may be. Or Saudi Arabia and its channels . That is another expectation, I think. However, there is a say which I side with is that Israel and its allies are against that.

It is a joke when you hear the U.S. ambassador last week announces in a press conference that the Iraqi government should say its opinion regarding what he called ' Iranian jets cross the Iraqi air to Syria carrying weapons for Assad's Government.'

I am hopeless and agitated when talking about the critical issue in Syria and also my beloved country Yemen. We have a special opinion upon the foreign policy of U.S.A in the Arab countries and also its League. Not to forget that, what so called Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia are just the hands that implement the policy of U.S. I our region.

God bless and protect you all my friends. I am ready to answer any question requires me to introduce myself. But I think it is better to stay unknown these day. I donot know why but it is my heart's feelings.
All the best,
Naseh
naseh

Hi Naseh

Postby behnam » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Naseh,

You made me happy with your post. Welcome back! How are you? I hope you are fine.

You are not a new member, an unknown person. You are our own famous Naseh. {-: Long time no see! Where were you man? You've been absent since last Ramadan. How is life? I hope things are going well with you.

I will be happy to hear regularly from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 April, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Dear Amal,

I hope you and your family are fine , I hope people of Syria are in peace .In fact I can't judge about the your situation, because I am far from the scene, I can't make a decision like Syrian. At night sleeping in house in a place in Syria, where the rebels fire the area with mortars, What can her do to protect her life and her family? If she wants to fight against rebels , it is needed to give blood, but giving blood is not easy , does she dare to risk her life ? I don't know if I am in her place what will I do!!
Just Know I can say my idea ,there is proverb that say when the forest catch fire ,Wet and Dry burn together , So if people in this Syria stay neutral ,they will not be immunized ,but burning.
the rebels are attacking the cities, and when government army attacks to rebels'zone,it may some innocence people be killed.

I think the neutral people have the best service to rebels, because the rebels hide themselves between people , and the Syrian army can't attack them and finally the rebels overthrow the government .
This not the end , this is the first step for foreign country who help rebels , the USA army inter the Syrian lands and do like what the have been doing in Iraq and Afghanestan ( till now more than 1000000 people in Iraq have been killed).
Dear Amal , It is not time to think about jobs and home. Your people need unity against enemy, and protest against rebels.Don't let them to come closer to the cities; all people should be mobilized and shot down the rebels.

Yours sincerely
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Dear Behnam,

Thank you for sharing your posts , thank for your answer to Amal ,the last two days I was working in the office, and today I have gone to a picnic , tomorrow is the nature day in Iran , it is 13th of first month (Farvardin) of spring , because I don't accept the 13th ,today I went on the picnic for the nature day ,I recommend you to have a picnic on 12th day , there is a lot place for parking the car and many more beautiful areas are accessible

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Dear Kamelia,
Thank you for you valuable post , I agree with you about the roles of parents. Yes you are right. But when people grow up they should not be a reflection the environment in which they have grown up.
They can restructure their personality , the adults are enough grown up to make decision about what is wrong and what is right.

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 am

Hi Moroo,

How are you? How is Egypt today?

I am sorry about my late reply but my mind was busy with other things.
I want to thank you about you your useful advice. These says, I am trying to let my mind decides instead of my heart. I hope the result be good this time! :lol: :roll:

Anyway, let us talk about something else... Emm, maybe music and singers, who is your favorite singer and which type of music do you love to hear? And why?

In Egypt there are a lot of famous singers such as " Om Kolthoum and Abd Alhalem", who had have add a lot of glory to Arabic music, Do you love them?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Mohsen and Behnam,

Thanks for your posts and your care, I said that I was going to write a post about Syria but in fact I changed my mind because I am very angry about the situation here so I don't want to write bad and negative things. :-( I don't want you to be angry from my words..

However, I want to say somethings about Behnam's posts:

behnam wrote:
We should highlight their differences. In order to make the situation complicated and critical,

Dear Behnam, although Syrian people are different and have different religions but that never make us fight or kill each other, we aren't like Lebanon therefore it was hard for the enemy to play this plan and be successful. Therefore, the matter hasn't end yet and has took a lot of time because it's just a propaganda in media. Till now, we all still live together and deal normally with people from different sect..

behnam wrote:
If I were him, I'd leave the family when my younger boy was killed. I don't know. Maybe, I would be able to speak with all members and make all angles clear to them. They might follow my advice. The older boy might change his idea, but how could I tolerate his crime. He is a criminal! If I punished him, it would create another tension. If I didn't punish him, it was against the laws.

I agree with you, in the beginning if the father discus the matter with his kids it may be solved and there was no need to leave!

behnam wrote:
Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction.

I agree 100% with you and this is my idea from the beginning. I believe that we should go to street and say our word even if we were going to die, I think it's better to die proudly with all Syrian people instead of sitting at homes and die one after another in this way we are just numbers but if we were united, we can make a difference! But sadly nobody cares. :-(
*Although, I don't think that anybody will kill us if we went to street in front of cameras.*

behnam wrote:
Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?

How would people prevent them? And the most important question is how does those terrorists enter Syria in the first step???!!! Doesn't the borders suppose to be protected by the cov???!!!

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion