EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am

[amal] wrote:Hi Mohsen and Behnam,

Thanks for your posts and your care, I said that I was going to write a post about Syria but in fact I changed my mind because I am very angry about the situation here so I don't want to write bad and negative things. :-( I don't want you to be angry from my words and my bad manner..

However, I want to say somethings about Behnam's posts:

behnam wrote:
We should highlight their differences. In order to make the situation complicated and critical,

Dear Behnam, although Syrian people are different and have different religions but that never make us fight or kill each other, we aren't like Lebanon therefore it was hard for the enemy to play this plan and be successful. Therefore, the matter hasn't end yet and has took a lot of time because it's just a propaganda in media. Till now, we all still live together and deal normally with people from different sect..

behnam wrote:
If I were him, I'd leave the family when my younger boy was killed. I don't know. Maybe, I would be able to speak with all members and make all angles clear to them. They might follow my advice. The older boy might change his idea, but how could I tolerate his crime. He is a criminal! If I punished him, it would create another tension. If I didn't punish him, it was against the laws.

I agree with you, in the beginning if the father discus the matter with his kids it may be solved and there was no need to leave!

behnam wrote:
Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction.

I agree 100% with you and this is my idea from the beginning. I believe that we should go to street and say our word even if we were going to die, I think it's better to die proudly with all Syrian people instead of sitting at homes and die one after another in this way we are just numbers but if we were united, we can make a difference! But sadly nobody cares. :-(
*Although, I don't think that anybody will kill us if we went to street in front of cameras.*

behnam wrote:
Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?

How would people prevent them? And the most important question is how does those terrorists enter Syria in the first step???!!! Doesn't the borders suppose to be protected by the cov???!!!

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Hi Amal

Postby Kamelia » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am

How are you dear kind friend? How is everything with you? I really hope that you are doing so fine.

Dear Amal, I was reading your posts and I thought to pay you some compliments, honest ones :-D
I really adore the way you try to put your ideas forward. You are so brave to spill whatever your think is right and logical on paper. You write with clarity and simplicity while you add possible solutions to the matters ahead, every solution that you can think of. You also seem to be not giving up what you think is right. I honestly do not know if others believe it to be a positive thing, but I sure do! I like tough brave women :-D
Anyways, dear Amal, there is something wrong here. I got some bones to pick up with you dear. I really envy Behnam, Mohsen and Elham since you write to them right away, sure I love you to write to me so soon, I mean who does not? :-D LOOOOL

I was just kidding, I was going to say that I am leaving home today God willing, so I might be away from you and every lovely friend of mine here. I really am going to miss you all.

Hope to read from you so soon,
Kamelia
Silver Member

Hi Behnam

Postby Kamelia » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 am

How are you doing? I hope you are so fine :-)

Uh I really felt like writing something in here. Tonight I am going to leave home for university. I really am sure that due to the shortage of time in this semester I am going to have such a hard time :-D Not that I am so squeamish not to bear any difficulties, but I got two presentations ahead and a lot of mid-terms! oh God, please help me.

Dear Behnam, I did not find time to write to you so much in these Holidays. Half of it was for the sake of my not having proper subjects, the other half was, honest to God, the lines' problem :-D

Kamelia's digressing in this post too much, she knows :-D But she was just trying to write something to you since she might not be able to write in here for a fairy long time, just "might"! Hope that I really get time and find some internet there :-D

Hope to read from you soon,

Kamelia
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi dear Kami,

I want to thank you for your holiday presence here. You know that I sincerely mean it when I say I really enjoy your posts and words. Hope you have had a relaxing time at home and now you are energetic for your univ life ahead.

Love you and wish the best for you,

Warmly,
Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:30 pm

My dear Amal,

Actually, I don't remember when we have talked last time. I miss you and I have no news from you. :-(

Where are you honey? What are you doing? Is everything alright there? YOU had written you are about to decide about sth very important! Hope you have made the right one honey. I always pray for you my caring lovely friend.

Love you,

Kiss
Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi Amal ,
As I told you I can't judge the situation , I won't be angry to read your words , Syria is your country and you have right to have your idea about the situation which is exist in it.
I hope I didn't make you angry, and hear from you as soon as possible.
I think that some countries which are called developed countries would not like to see the other countries developed. It is like the time when people were living in a classified society , the poor never should go to aristocrat class. The Poor should be poor forever and aristocrat should remain aristocrat. A developing country which resist this policy will be punished.
Good luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Kamelia,

I wish your success in university and wherever you go , hope to hear from you sooner than the next holiday.

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 am

Hi my Iranian friends,

How are you?

I am very worried about you, please write something here and let me know that you and your families are OK! I read on the net that an earthquake hit Iran. :-( :-( :-(
I hope everything is OK.

May god keep you save and healthy.
Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 am

Hi my Iranian friends,

How are you?

I am very worried about you, please write something here and let me know that you and your families are OK! I read on the net that an earthquake hit Iran. :-( :-( :-(
I hope everything is OK.

May god keep you save and healthy.
Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:05 am

Sorry: May god keep you *Safe
and I want to apologize, I don't know why there is two same posts, maybe it's because of the bad net.

Wish you the best..
[amal]
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion