EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Hi Amal

Postby behnam » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi my kind-hearted Arab friend,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kindness and care. This is to let you know that-Alhamdolellah-I am OK!

As you know, there is a chat room on this powerful site, and I often go there to chat with people from different nations. 'Where are you from?' is one of the widely-asked questions in that public place. In answering to that question I often say, "I am from Iran, the land of love, beauty, and earthquake." Unfortunately, Iran is in an earthquake zone. Approximately every year, a destructive earthquake strikes some parts of the country and does a lot of damage to houses and people. Last year, for example, an earthquake killed 300 people in one of the small towns in Azerbaijan province of Iran in the north-east of the country. Yesterday, the earthquake struck a city and some villages in the southern part of the country. According to the newspapers, until now, 39 people were found dead. Rescue teams are still searching for more buried people. }: }: }: }: }: May God bless them!

Although Iran is a four-season country, its negative sides such as frequent earthquake, water shortage in some areas, hot and dry weather in central part which is quite a large desert, etc. threaten and bother people.

Thank you once again for your care and attention.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 April, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Dear Amal,
I am very happy to hear from you. In your last posts you told that you were very angry , I was worried about you , I thought that you took your gun and went to the fronteir... thanks God that you are in health. Thank you that you are worry for us . I am in good health , in fact the earthquaick had heen happen far from here , in Bushehr provice ( a city beside the persian Gulf) I have never been in Bushehr, I want to visit this city in winter ,because I can't bear the hot weather ,and Bushehr is not talorable.
My brother's child is playing beside me and doesn't let me to write well, he is an spoild child. some times I like to hit him , my brother and his wife couldn't train him well , they have treated him very very kindly ,so he is a spoild child now . I believe that parent should control their kindness to the child , if they are extrimist in affection to the child ,they child will be impudent and decay.
I told my brother , if you have a flower at home , and water it too much ,it will be rotten. you like your flower ,but you should water it sometimes.Am i right ?

Good luck,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby WiLZiN » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi my dear Iranian friends...

How are you?!

I pray to God for you to be all safe and well.
May Allah bless you all and bless every Islamic country.

Forgive me if I bothered any one or tired your minds with some stories or feelings.
And Forgive me for my short, few, prosaic, and worthless posts in this thread.

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Mohsen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Dear Wilzin,

Thanks for your sympathy, You are a value , a pearl ,although you write a short post ,but that is luminous.
Your writings are useful and amicable. There was an earthquake in Iran and as Behnam said there are number of earthquakes each year ,but I never have felt earthquake , I never been in a place which earthquake happened. Maybe one day Isfahan ( my city) will be punished by God. This is philosophy of God and human doesn't have enough wisdom to understand this philosophy

اللهم اِرْحَــــــــمِ اسْتِـــــكانَـتَنـــــا
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby [amal] » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Kami,

How are you?

Thanks for your compliments. I am sorry I had to write a post for you earlier. Oh how bad I am! :oops:

I read that you were going to leave your home and you maybe wont find internet there. Therefore, I wish you the best with your study and hope that you could read my post soon. Above that, I wish we could chat more in your past holiday, I really enjoyed the chat!

Dear, last time, we were writing about playing jokes on others!
Let me tell you what happened with me yesterday! :cry:

Yesterday, as usual, I left my mobile in my room and sat with my family suddenly it rang so I went to check. There was a missed call from Elham and an SMS from an international number! In the SMS was written: "Dear Amal, I am in the hospital and I will be home after 4 days, pray for me and don't worry."

I was very worried since I read about the earthquake in Iran earlier and thought that the SMS was from Elham. -god forbid-
So I immediately went to my mobile's numbers list to check if that number was from Iran or not, thank god, it wasn't!!! {-: So I felt a little bit better.
Then I became more crazy since I wanted to know who that person is, since s/he must be someone who I know! Uh!
I saw the number a lot of times and tried to remember the international code for every country, I thought the code was like Jordan, Lebanon or Egypt code... But it's belong to whom???!!! You know my problem is that sometimes I give my number to my friends then I forget to save theirs. Therefore, when somebody calls me, I don't know who that person is till I hear the voice. :-(
In fact, I became very crazy and worried and while thinking, I kept saying " Who is this person!! Who is this person! Who is this person!". My brother was standing next to me and saw how nervous I became so he laughed and laughed and laughed!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy god!! All that stress was for nothing, for a joke!!! Uh, I wished I could kill him at that moment!!! :cry:

After I calmed down, I knew that he was trying a program which send free SMSes to people and this evil idea came to his mind so he played the joke on me. :evil: :-(

You know, maybe I wouldn't worry if I didn't heard about that earthquake or if the situation in my country was better BUT due those reasons I couldn't tolerate this joke..

Kami, do you agree with such kind of jokes? Do you think that it's OK to play with people's feelings like that? What would you do if you were in my situation?

Hope to hear soon from you.
Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi Elham,

How are you?

I am so so so sorry about my late reply but you know these days I forget a lot of things -I don't know why- in your post you said that I said :lol: :!: that I am going to to do something important. However, I don't remember at alll where and when I said that. Therefore, I reread all my old posts but I couldn't notice this sentences! :-x

Dear, as I wrote in my post to Kami that I left my mobile in my room so when you missed called me, I didn't hear it. :-( I am really sorry, I really wanted to chat with you. I love and miss your words verrrrrry much..

These days, I am crocheting a sweaters for my mother so it takes all my time, yesterday, I worked on it till 3 AM!
Emm, by the way, I want to tell you sth, after what happened near my home, my grandmother wanted us to leave our home and go to live with her, she has a big house with a garden, so it maybe safer or at least we can relax there. However, my father didn't accept to leave the house forever, BUT he promised her to come and sleep there for 3 days "from Thursday till Saturday". Although, I don't agree with this but now we are waiting my father to decide so if I didn't come online, please don't worry about me.

I have to end this post now because it's lunch time.
Bye
[amal]
Gold Member

You belong to this community!

Postby behnam » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:04 am

WiLZiN wrote:Forgive me if I bothered any one or tired your minds with some stories or feelings.
And Forgive me for my short, few, prosaic, and worthless posts in this thread.

Hi Wael,

Thank you very much for your sympathetic words. You are a kind-hearted person, and It is an honour to have you here. You belong to this community. Your posts are great, and I always enjoy reading them.

We are not competing with each other for writing long posts! A simple 'Hi' from you means a world to me. Please go on reading and putting posts, and having belief that you are an important member of this group.

As a man, we have to be strong. Be strong Wael! I am sure you don't get what I mean by saying 'be strong!'. Imagine, there is a farm, and the farmer is watering it. Where does the water go? It flows down to the shallow part of the farm! Be the shallow part of the land, water will come there. Be a shoulder to cry on, people will come and put there heads on it! You see, when you are the shallow part of the land, water comes, and when you are standing quietly, butterfly comes! These two theories are in agreement! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 12 April, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Dear friend Mohsen...

Thanks allot for your reply, And your words Condole me.

As you said "This is philosophy of God and human doesn't have enough wisdom to understand this philosophy" yes god is punishing us for what we did and still doing.
We are killing, stealing, scamming, forbidding, and hatting in the name of Islam. as Allah said in the holy Koran: (( وَلَكُمْ فِي الْقِصَاصِ حَيَاةٌ يَاْ أُولِيْ الأَلْبَابِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ )).

I'm glade to be in touch with you dear.

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 pm

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just
watch what they do."

-- Andrew Carnegie
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Dear friend Behnam...
My older brother...

You are the most wise friend I have ever met, It is an honor to be here with all of you my dear.
I always read and follow your posts and replay, and some times I write replies in the same subject as my post about "Syria... What is really going on" maybe you didn't see it.
If you see me as a weak man, that isn't correct because I'm still here and working to achieve my goal despite all what is happening.
Dear... The water and the butterfly now are choosing the "Self-distancing" option, that's mean I'm alone in this story but I will not fall back.
Please pray for me my dear :-( :-( :-(

Have nice days...
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion