EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How do you think about?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

How do you think about?

Postby chenyijun » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 am

How do you think about?
I want to know what is lover.
chenyijun

Re: How do you think about?

Postby Elisa » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 am

What do you think about tell the true and be always very clear with person?
For exemple: if I don't want to read or see a person....why don't tell her/him clearly instead of alluding?
Isn't this a symptom of insicurity?
Elisa
Gold Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Elisa wrote:What do you think about tell the true and be always very clear with person?
For exemple: if I don't want to read or see a person....why don't tell her/him clearly instead of alluding?
Isn't this a symptom of insicurity?

- - - - - -
sometimes, the person just needs to "read between the lines". especially, if the person who doesn't want to face the other has been cheated by him/her many times.

(I did that to somebody already, because I reached that point wherein I realized that what the other person had been telling me were not true... so, to lessen his lies and also so that I won't be convinced again, I might as well not face the person.)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Elisa » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Sorry, but I don't understand. If a person is not your employer or a dear person why don't be clear?
Elisa
Gold Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Elisa wrote:Sorry, but I don't understand. If a person is not your employer or a dear person why don't be clear?

In that case, if I have noticed the person is just cheating me, I always end up avoiding the person. That includes not facing him/her. This is because I got hurt. And crying in front of the person who cheated me is a no, no... you know, I can always feel that I have no one to help myself so there are times I also have to face the person. But, in a different approach... it is impossible to be the same again. This is true, if there are people who don't want to believe this well, maybe that's our differences already.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions