EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

I am afraid I disagree with you!

Postby behnam » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:57 am

Hi again Maniya,

I'd like to play a joke on you by saying I disagree with you signature sentence. I believe, love isn't comparable with a flower, because love is a feeling but a flower is an object, a thing. By the way, love isn't beautiful, but it is pleasant. Hahahaha...

If I were you, I'd write:
The beauty of flowers fades, but you look always beautiful to my eyes!

You could also write:
Flowers are beautiful for a short period of time, but your beauty is everlasting!

The third option could be:
A flower's beauty lasts short, but your beauty is endless! {-: {-: {-: {-: {-:

By the way, I guess 'forever' is much more accurate than 'for ever'! How do you think?

I'm only pulling your leg. I hope I haven't hurt it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 22 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Maniya » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi doctor Behnam

Thank you for the tips.
You know,This year, as in previous years, has more volunteered for the experimental field.So there is a lot of competition in this field :oops:
my daddy says if I do not get accepted to college i should marry. (JOKE) :lol:
I'm not rushing to go to college this year.Anyway I am going to AZAD university so i prefer rest this year {-: .

You are always breaking my heart , Im not at all confident.
Why does my language, dont progress.?????
my speaking is awful.
Believe it or not, but in the class I just do not have the ability to speak :oops: }:
And this is my submission. :-(
i wanna to kil myself :-(
a flower is beautifull for a day
but love a beautifull flower for ever
Maniya
Silver Member

Don't Despair!

Postby behnam » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:33 am

Hi Maniya,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I am always breaking your heart! Really? I don't mean that. Seems your heart is so fragile. :lol:

About your English skills, you mustn't despair. Nothing is impossible. If you set yourself a goal and pull your socks up to achieve it, you will do it easily. The majority off people have no goals in their lives. Many people set themselves goals but they do not take efforts and attempts to achieve
them.

I have been learning English for more than 25 years, but my English isn't satisfying yet. Learning a language is a life-long process. We should never give up practising our language skills.

I agree with your father and his advice or suggestion. You should either go to university or get married. This is what the vast majority of girls do. A twenty-year old girl is like a ripe fruit. It goes soft if time goes by! :lol: :lol: {-: However, the main problem is finding someone to pick this ripe fruit up and use it! Hehehehehe..This is one of the main concerns of single ladies these days! :lol: :lol: {-: :-D :lol:

Dear Maniya, I am a naughty man with a great sense of humour. You must come to terms with these Behnamish things. Don't take my words personally. Many girls will read these lines, so I am targeting my gun at a tree that hundreds of girls are sitting on its branches. :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Maniya » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 am

Dr Behnam

thank you for answering.
this is kind of you.
to day I took the card into the university entrance exam session :lol: .my picture is cool.
like GHAJAR,s girl. :mrgreen:
Your talent is unparalleled in English. :!!: Also quite fluently {-;
Even if you speak very well in terms of grammar.
But what I? :-(
Even I do not know the present simple grammer . :mrgreen: ( dont laugh at me)
I do not know why this time no progress :-(
Maniya
Silver Member

Keep Things in Perspective!

Postby behnam » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi Maniya,

Thank you very much for spending some of your free time in this thread. Thank you once again for saying some positive things about my English. That's very kind of you. To tell you the truth, I am a learner. My English is not satisfying. However, I don't like to be satisfied with it, because being satisfied with it equals stopping learning. I prefer to be always thirsty for practising and learning! I really love the English language. The more I learn, the more fantastic it looks!

About your situation, I want you to keep things in perspective. Yes, the konkur exam is a big deal; it's an important test. But, even if you do poorly on the exam, is it the end of the world? Will your family stop loving you? Will you be less of a person? Of course not. Perspective is very important to performance. Of course you should be serious about succeeding. But, don't lose sight of other important aspects of your life.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi Behnam,

I have fallen behind of many jobs which were postponed during my absence. I heard you have bought a new car,also you sent the photos to my mailbox. Congratulation. I hope you overtake the road of life.
About Dubai , in fact I didn't feel that I am in a foreign country ,there are similar cultures between us. There was a mosque near to the hotel and the voice of Quran and Azan were on the load speaker.
The different is that everything in Dubai is doing by foreigners. It is center of business , there is no factory and products made by Dubai people. Everything is imported from other countries . Even building structures materials , and engineering, design… .
Countries like UK and USA have controlling the business in Dubai ,but it can't be ignored the role of Japan and China in Dubai business.
They are giving fish to Dubai ,not let them learning to fish.
During the trip I spoke with many people in English . I didn't think about how to speak English , it was easy ,but speaking with people from India and Pakistan is more difficult than others. I spoke with American lady, this time I enjoyed from her accent.

Tonight I should take part in a feast ,because of Imam Mahdi birthday.

Enjoy your holiday

Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Maniya » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 pm

DR Behnam

I'm jealous of you So i wanna to kill you. REALLY :mrgreen:
Good for your children cause of their father.thier smart father. :lol:
I wish I was in your place :!!:

That will be the day that I speak English like a nightingale? {-:
oh my ...
never ever }: :oops:
Maniya
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 am

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Oh, I am really sad to hear about your exam, why they don't test the sound system before the exam!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank you too about the photos, I really loved them, and as I said in my last post that the car is Behnamish. :lol:

It also seems that it's good for dreaming! Oh why don't you see me??!!! :lol: :cry:
It also seems that this car will bring happiness to our hearts inshallah, I hope so. {-;

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Native speakers speak softly!

Postby behnam » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 am

Hi Mohsen,

Many thanks for replying. How is life? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your time.

Native speakers use simple words in their sentences when making conversation with an English learner. They pronounce the words correctly. However, learners have their local accents. In particular, people from the east Asia have heavy accent. They don't pronounce words clearly. Their voice is bass!

These days I am watching an English series called 'Mind Your Language'! There are ten or twelve adults English learners who are living in England. They are from different countries, so they have different accents. On the weekends, they are participating in an English course at a Further Education Center. The teacher; Mr. Brown, is a native English speaker. The students are so funny. A French lady ; Daniel, is among them. She has made the atmosphere of the class so romantic. The class isn't boring at all. I really enjoy watching these series. I recommend you and all learners see those series. It is a great fun.

Happy نيمه شعبان to you and to people in all over the world. I believe 'Mohammad Mahdi' belongs to humanity, and HE WILL CERTAINLY COME to complete God's unfinished goals on the Earth!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

You were in my place?

Postby behnam » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 am

Hi Maniya,

Thanks for the reply. You wish you were in my place? What do you mean? You feel jealous of me; why? You are going to kill me, why?

The situation isn't enough, the passion for something paves the way for achieving it! In other words, the love for something makes it achievable.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion