EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi Shaghayegh,

How are you?

Welcome to this thread.

Oh it is very nice to meet another Iranian lady here. In fact you are very kind and helpful people.
When I came to the internet my main aim was learning English then I met Behnam and Elham. They helped me a lot with my English and we'd become best friends. So it was like killing two birds with one stone. {-;

I am sure that this forum is a perfect way to improve your English so thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Wish you the best.
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for your words but presently I've made the right decision.

What? Resistance against Azerbaijan?????? I don't get. I love Azerbaijan and Azerbaijani people. What and why should i resist again?!

By the way, dear Behnam isn't making mistake about friendship. We make friends cause we gain sth from this relation, friends are different from family members. we don't owe them and there's no strong emotional connections between friends as there are among family members. When the relation doesn't meet our expectations why should we continue?
Behnam is right in this case. Please don't blame him.

B.wishes
E.

P.S. Dear Behnam, thanks for your post. But it's not like what you said, my absence doesn't change anything. You kindly exaggerated about it! :-) Wish you success and happiness.
Elham
Gold Member

What do you mean?

Postby behnam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 am

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for your posts. You are one of the great and effective members of this thread.

I didn't get the point in your message to Elham which was as a piece of advice! Could you please explain it?

We are thinking about a dry tree in a garden. What should we do with that? We are not speaking about the reasons which have caused the tree to become dry. Answer me frankly Mohsen, what should we do with a dry tree in a garden?
Mohsen wrote:During the last week I had not a regular life. There were three wedding ceremony which I had been invited ,and my life was changed, influenced by these ceremonies. One of them was a friend of mine , and the two other weddings were my relatives, My wife 'brother have a son and his son got married, my sister has a daughter who got married. My niece ceremony was the most important for me , and I was in my sister house for three days ,I was receipt by delicious foods ,different color sweet things and fruits

Mohsen, regardless of your controversial posts and comments during our 5-year friendship on the Internet, only this paragraph is sufficient for an individual to take a wise guess about your personality. You are a self-loved person! I am a selfish and self-loved person too, but your level of narcissism is higher than that of mine. :lol: {-: :lol:

I wonder how you two Esfahani people are going to beat an Azerbaijani man, since as you know; as everybody knows; as the history says; as it is obvious from the history of Esfahan, Safavi kings who were originally from Azerbaijan made Esfahan famous. If your are proud of Naghshe Jahan square, for instance, it has been built by Safavi kings. :lol: :-D :lol:

Mohsen, forget beating Behanm, you cannot! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 9 July, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Patience is a virtue!

Postby behnam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:55 am

Hi Elham,

How are you? I hope you are very well. You are well aware of my opinion about friends and their importance. I am not exaggerating at all. You are one of the most important, effective and valuable people in this thread. Please keep on writing regularly and don't punish yourself and us. By the way, time is a great healer; emotional pain will grow less as time passes. Be patient my kind sister!

All the best,
Behnam, 9 July, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 am

I wonder how you two Esfahani people are going to beat an Azerbaijani man, since as you know; as everybody knows; as the history says; as it is obvious from the history of Esfahan, Safavi kings who were originally from Azerbaijan made Esfahan famous. If your are proud of Naghshe Jahan square, for instance, it has been built by Safavi kings.

Dear Elham,
You see what I mean by saying resistance against Azarbaijani , I believe what dear Bahnam say is not right. What we have in Esfahan is from Safavi kings is wrong idea ,may he got this idea by reading forging documents . He should read the history books , Buildings in this era were built by Shaikh Bahaie and Mirdamad.What I heard about Shah Abbas greatness is that Shah Abbas made his child eyes blind . What Azarbaijanian did in Iran history is giving the half of Iran territory to the enemy in Ghajar era. :lol: :cry:
What do you think Elham ? Please help me to clear this point for Behnam.
waiting for your prompt reply.

Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby romana » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Romana I wanted to improve my writing through joining this thread. I find this thread so interesting and the members are very helpful. I am from Philippines, although English subject is part of our educational curriculum I still find it difficult to use it in writing and speaking as well. I am wishing to improve my skills in writing and speaking as this is so essential in my daily living. Please help me everyone to reach my goal. I would be very much appreciated if you correct my grammar and spellings. Thank you.

All the best,
Romana
romana

Postby Shaghayegh » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi Dears Behnam and Amal.
Thank you very much for your hospitable kindness. I think and hope we can be good friends.
Behnam;
I have some dramatic stories about my internet and specially forum activities too. I don't if you know about forum.persiantools.com. I've been an active member there and had many friends. Yesteryear, under pressure of government , administrator decided to close many popular and even scientific ,historic ,art ... threads and ban many users. by this many valuable posts and threads has been deleted:( , and as more important , I've lost some of my best friends:((.
I've shifted my activities to some other forums but after months I couldn't make friendship like persiantools. I despaired and left all forum activities.
After months because I've decided to continue studying abroad, I've been searching for English learning resources and found this site by chance.And I surprised! Now I'm happy for friendly speaking here without censorship.And I promise I will be here ever I can if this site be alive and even I married:))
And dear Behnam I know that my English is terrible :)) Specially about tenses. But I'm really trying to improve my English abilities. I request you to tell me any error in my writings. I'll be so grateful for your helps.
Amal;
I'm happy to see Iranians who interested in English Learning here too. We can understand and help ourselves better than other nations.can't?
Thank you so much and Can I ask about your sex?
Shaghayegh

Postby [amal] » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi Shaghayegh,

How are you?

Thanks for your reply, I love to read from you.

I am female from Damascus- Syria.

I understood what you wrote to Behnam because we had have the same feelings. After closing the old Let's learn together, I've lost a lot of friends. However thank god that my best friends are still here with me. -Elham and Behnam- :roll: :-)

Today is Ramadan, I want to wish you happy days. can I ask you about your custom. Do you make special food for the first day? Do you visit your relative?

Wish you the best.
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi Friends,

How are you?

May This Ramadan be as bright as ever.
May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.

May this Ramadan bring in u the most
brightest and choicest happiness and
love you have ever Wished for.

Wish you a very happy Ramadan Mubarak
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Shaghayegh » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 am

Shaghayegh wrote:administrator decided to close many popular and even scientific ,historic ,art ... threads and ban many users.

Correct : and to ban

Shaghayegh wrote: I've shifted my activities to some other forums but after months I couldn't make friendship like persiantools.

Better and correct: I shifted My activities to some other forums but after a while I realized I can't make friendships like PersianTools.

I've been searching for English learning resources

Correct: I was searching
:oops:
Any more error? {-:
Shaghayegh

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion