EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله... حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل

Postby [amal] » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:39 pm

لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله... حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل

Dear Behnam, I read your mail and I am really sad and shocked, I didn't believe what I read and I read the mail many times just to believe. May god help you and be with you and your family. While reading, I remembered my father -his situation was just like yours- and thank god the operation was very successful and inshallah yours will be successful too. Dear, please don't worry, the Angiography is something too easy and inshallah everything after it will be OK. You are strong and you always will be inshallah.

In fact, my mother saw me sad, very sad, so she asked me about the reason and I told her, she felt sad too and started to pray for you.

Please don't talk about death and such things, inshallah, you will live long and see your grandchildren and you will be happy always, just rely on god and he will help you inshallah.

My thoughts and prayer are with you.
Please relax and assure your wife that you will be good.

May god be with you and best wishes,
Amal

*I don't know why I didn't see your post here although it was before my post!!!! This is very strange!!! You and your health are more important than anything...
[amal]
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Dear Behnam,

There are lots of people who are being checked up by Angiography to see if the vessel is narrow or blocked . Nowadays the heart hospitals are in traffic of people waiting for Angiography. This is undoubtly because of changing in nourishment ,feeding bed foods , eating too much ready- made food ,fried foods and having less moving .
People who feel a pain in chest are instantly prescribed for doing Angiography. There is no danger ,don't be worry . You are a vigorous man. I saw some people who did Angiography ,people who are elder than you and weaker , they are in health now.
I am sure there is no serious problem in your heart and you will be beside your family for long life .
All of your friends pray for you.

B.R
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 pm

offer my condolence

Tonight is the most sorrowful night for Muslims, because the man of justice and humanity,the commander of faithful, the father of eloquence, the caretaker of the orphans, the shelter of the needy and the perfect of all humans after Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Born in the House of Allah, Holy Kaaba, and martryed in the House of Allah, Masjid-e-Kufa. He died on the 21st day of Ramadan 40 A.H. and buried in Najaf al-Ashraf (Iraq).

On the 19th of the month of Holy Ramadan (Mah e Ramzan) of the year 40 A.H, Imam Ali (pbuh) came to the mosque in Kufa for his morning prayers. Imam Ali (pbuh) gave the call for prayer (Azaan) and became engaged in leading the congregation. Abd-al-Rahman ibn Muljam pretending to pray, stood just behind Imam Ali (pbuh), and when Imam Ali (pbuh) was in a state of prostration, Abd-al-Rahman ibn Muljam dealt a heavy stroke with his sword, inflicting a deep wound on Imam Ali's (pbuh) head,This was the time when Imam Ali (as) uttered his famous words : "Fuzto warab-il-Kaaba" - "By the Rab of Kaaba, I am successful".

Imam Ali (pbuh) suffered from his wound for three days, and He (pbuh) passed away on 21st of the month of Ramadan (Mah e Ramzan) at an age of 63 year

Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

God willing you will get well soon

Postby Moroo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

Dear my friend Behnam

We know that you are in the hospital now, we are worried about you.

God willing you will be fine and get well soon :-D :-D :-D

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU OUR BEAUTIFUL FRIEND BEHNAM.
:-D
All the best
Moroo
Silver Member

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Postby Elham » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm

A GOLDEN HEART is going to have an operation tomorrow, a very very very kind heart full of pure love!

Let's keep our fingers crossed for this lovely heart of our dearest friend...

*Lord in your mighty and miracle name we pray for dear Behnam. May every pain & suffering in his life be erased.

May GOD keep his heart in good health, give him a long life and keeps him for his family and friends.AMEN*
Elham
Gold Member

You've got a golden heart!

Postby Elham » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:28 am

Hi friends,

It's 10:45 am and dear Behnam is supposed to be in the operation room from 10:30. Hope everything's going well there with him.

He sent a sms to me and other friends and informed us about the operation time. He asked me to mention his words here. He'll stay two days in the ICU and will be transferred to the general ward after it. (God wiling)

He said " I've loved the people of my life with two-thirds(2/3) of my heart, after the operation I'm going to be kind with 3/3 of my heart! :-)

Dear Behnam you have one of the kindest hearts of the world, all your friends love you and pray for you.
Hope to see you among us again very soon.

Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Let's PRAY for Behnem

Postby Moroo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 am

Dear Behnem

How are you, hope you are well :-P

Please say anything :-D

We are waiting :-|

All the best
Moroo
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Behnam,

There are a lot of feelings and thoughts in my heart and mind, I have never felt something like this before. I don't know if words can translate my feelings but I feel that my body is here in Syria meanwhile I am with you there. You know, I had never complained about the distance between us because I had known that you are always in my heart and near me. However, now, I really dislike it, I hate it. It kills me that we are separated. I really wish I could hold your hand right now and tell you that everything is OK. I wish I could look at your eyes and support you.

You don't leave my thoughts even for one second, I am always praying for you.

I know that you are a strong person. Therefore, I am sure that you will recover soon inshallah...

Please come back to us soon, we are waiting you.

May god help you
Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:08 am

Dear Moroo,

Behnam is in hospital. Due to Angiography results on Wndsday his blood vessels had serious narrowing problem and Dr recognized that he had to have an open heart operation. As I have written, yesterday morning he had the operation,( Hope it's been a successful one!) and now he should be in ICU.

We have no connection with him, his cell phone is off. Hope everything's ok with him.

Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby shahrubanu » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Dear friends I m really worry about Behnam.Elham ,please inform us if you have chance to speak with him. I belive that he will be well soon .Hey! Behnam we are waiting for you,your sister shahrubanu is waiting to hear your voice again...all my prayers are with you
Almighty Allah please help him, he is a good person ,please give cure to him and give patience to his family...Amin
shahrubanu

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion