EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Hi Behnam

Postby Kamelia » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 am

Hi There,

I was so much worried last night about all this hreat-problem thing that I could not really sleep well. I was worried since I sent a messege and then I got no answer. So I thought what COULD HAVE happened and then I prayed all nights. Suddenly I remembered that why haven't I checked the forum yet?!!!!!! :!!:
Silly me thought with herself that if you hadn't written here then I could at least ask somebody if they got any news from you.

You cannot imagine how RELIEVED I was to know that you had written for Eid-e-Fetr. I am just reveling in my happiness now and I thank God for your health and safety.

Wish you a hundred years of happiness and health...

Kamelia
Silver Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

I was passing through a passage near to this forum , I decided to drop in and visit my friend Behnam,but I can't see his footprint. I hope he will be better and see his presence as soon as possible. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi there ,

He was a friend of mine ,he wished he had gained lots of money instantly ,but instead of hard work he was always in bed ,sleeping or watch movies at home. There were a lots of jobs for him, sometimes he engaged in a job ,but leaves it after a while ,because he wants to gain money with no pain .He was a whiner who always complain that despite of his efforts, he was not rewarded and luck had not favored him. He blamed all successful personnel as destiny favored them blah blah and blah!

Instead of hard work, he relied on instant success. He was a false follower of God and believed in Him with his own reason. He used to pray the God day-in and day-out as to make him rich by having him strike the first prize in the local lottery tickets.
Years went by but the man had never won a lottery. At last, he died.

His wife dreamt him that when he was taken to God, he complained to God, “I have remained a true disciple to you and I kept on praying you till my last breathe. All I wanted is to make me rich by making me win a lottery prize. You could not do this to me?”
The God replied, “I would have made you win one but you did not even buy a lottery ticket!”
B.W
Mohsen

One way to amuse a pateint is reading story ,so I write it for you to amuse you for a minute.
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

hi mohsen

Postby shahrubanu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:19 pm

mohsen you mean what by saying ı can t see his footprint please say it ı m really worry about him hey please reply me quickly please. is my brother ok? please
shahrubanu

Postby Mohsen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi shahrubanu,

I don't find anything bad in my heart , I can say that his wife doesn't let him to sit behind his computer desk . of course it is her right ,she should be care about Behnam's health. Computer is the first factor for heart disease. But we expect Behnam to write a short message for his friends.

In fact I feel I am sinful, I think that I have bothered him many times and caused his high blood pressure. Sometimes he had a heavy heart because of my writing. But he always forgave me.
He is a devotee ,merciful ,generous , tolerant , humble ,helper , adviser ,good man. A man who everybody worries about his health.

Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

thank you Mohsen!

Postby shahrubanu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm

dear Mohsen thank you replying me quickly :) I m happy to see your message ,yes unfortunately we are poor without him.As you said he should have a rest for a while }: he is great person who let me meet with you and other members in here .I have giant pleasure to write here absolutely it cores from your and other friends' kindness thank you....
shahrubanu

Postby Mohsen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi Shahrbanu,

I am runing over my memories with Behnam , I look at his picuture ,he is picking the fruits from tree in his garden , he put the kettel on the fire to make tea ,he is behind the wheel in his new car , he is sitting behind his computer desk beside his bed , he is laying downward on the floor and reading his book for PHD examination .

Thank you the you have joined to us , you can help the forum to talorate the Behnam 's absence for a while by your writting , of course no body can be in Behnam's place for me ,but you can help calm friends .
Mohsen
Gold Member

Postby Moroo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

Our dearest friend Behnam :-D

How are you my beautiful friend.

Hope you are getting well.

We were worried about you.

When I read that you are sick I was worried about you and your family, frankly speaking I was worried about your family more. Because I always think about my family what they will do if I die what are they going to do after me. I'm always afraid of death not for me but for my family, because I believe that the person who dies will rest.

God bless you and your family :-D
Moroo
Silver Member

Sorry to keep you worried!

Postby behnam » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 am

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am quite well; getting well gradually. I am happy that I have the chance to write to you again in my blue font. A nice friend of mine used to call me 'Behnam blue font', or in English it might be 'Blue-fonted Behnam', yes, this sounds better. :lol:

Thank you very much for posting many friendly posts, caring and having empathy. You are valuable. I love you very much.

As you know, I am making a recovery from a bypass operation. Thankfully, the operation was good. Although there is a lot of pain in different parts of my body, there is no side effects, such as fluid buildup around the heart and the lungs, blood clots on the leg that they have taken a vein out, etc. Actually, two days ago on Saturday, I visited the surgeon in his personal office. He examined me and wanted me to visit another doctor (on the same floor that his office was). The doctor checked the function of my heart by Echo and said the heart worked perfectly and there was no fluid in the lungs and heart itself.

I have to sleep only on my back. This really bothers me! I have a walk every evening. I rarely sit at my computer, because it makes my leg painful. By the way, I cannot concentrate on things. For example, writing this post is going to take me a lot of time, since I am making a lot of mistakes and my mind also doesn't serve me as it used to do. I cannot remember words and use my vocabulary properly.

I am given many pills. I checked the pills with dear Veronica. She really helped me with the information about the operation, the recovery duration, the function of tablets,...I don't know how to thank her for her great help. To be honest, I am proud of having her as a friend. I am also proud of myself to establish such a long friendship with some nice people. Today, I chatted with her again and I wanted her to send me an important pill that the doctor had strongly recommended that I take European-made instead of Iranian.

A story: There are many stories related to the hospital and nurses or other staff. To tell you the truth, I found the personnel of the hospital very friendly, responsible, and duty-oriented. They were carrying out their responsibilities like bees in hives! After the recovery, I will write a thank you letter to the manager of the hospital.

Anyway, when entering the operation room, I heard a lady and a man(I don't know they were doctors or assistants..) where practising English. The lady asked the man about the meaning of 'sleeping policeman' in Persian. The man didn't know the answer. The man asked the lady about the meaning of 'sleeping car' in return! They were preparing me for the operation. I started saying something in English, something like these, "I've got IELTS certificate, have been learning English for more than 20 years, working on TOEFL, TOLIMO...involved in English ...but I haven't heard such phrases yet. If you are learning English to make conversations with people, you should try to speak as simple as possible...you should use simple words. You don't need to learn such phrases." They shocked and many of them said, 'WOW'. Someone said in Farsi, "oh, this lady was killing us all the time by her English...good to say such things..." :lol:

The man said, "These phrases are necessary for educated people." I replied, "You think I am an uneducated person here lying on the hospital bed? If you mean those phrases are necessary for some professional people in an area, that's OK to practise them, but you will have little chance to use them in your everyday life.."

It was about 10:30am we were talking like that...I opened my eyes and wanted my glasses. Someone said, "Your glasses aren't here"! I wanted her to call my wife and ask her to bring my glasses...! I gave her the phone number...My wife brought the glasses, but it had been 10:00pm! My wife told me later!

In the ICU, whenever I opened my eyes, I saw a nurse sitting beside me and looking at me and controlling the monitor above my bed! They were like angels, bright-faced people...

Dear Mohsen, Shahrbanu, Amal, Elham, Moro, Veronica, ... thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Sorry for keeping you worried and waiting!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 August, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Elham is the friend in time of Crisis

Postby Moroo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am

That what friends are for.

Dear Elham.

How are you my friend.

We didn't see any posts from you since your last post that carried the good news about Behnam.

Now the narrowing in Behnam's vessels are not blocked any more so I think your friendship will be back :lol:

Waiting for your posts

Best regards
Moroo
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion