Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Fill not your heart with pain and sorrow,
but remember me in every tomorrow.
Remember the joy, the laughter, the smiles,
I've only gone to rest a little while.

Although my leaving causes pain and grief,
my going has eased my hurt and given me relief.

So dry your eyes and remember me
not as I am now, but as I use to be.

Because I will remember you all and look on with a smile,
Understand, in your hearts, I've only gone to rest a little while.
As long as I have the love of each of you,
I can live my life in the hearts of all of you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

hi,

Post by shahrubanu »

dear Behnam you make me laugh :-D and you make me happy English is in your dreams :) that s nice
and dear mohsen how are you ? what about your days? my days are so busy and I have rare time to write here please don t forget me in your pray I really need your pray }: I hope everything will be better in my life.The life is short and hard and we need eachother 's pray you might know there is a hadis ''Allah says pray me by a tongue without sin ,then I will accept your wishes.Muhammed asks how does it happen? He answers a person who pray for you cannot do sin with your tongue.Yes ,as it is seen we need to eachother.A friend 's pray can make our life more brighter.....
Thank you very much for your friendship
best wishes
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope everything is going will with you.

I have new news for you, today I went to a gym with my neighbors, they are two sisters. They are fat so they have to lose some weight. Meanwhile, for me, the story was different!

A lot of people were surprised whenever I say that I am willing to go there and practice! :!!:
They think that I don't need sport because I am too thin and sport is just for fat people! :!!: :~:
In fact, they are right, I need to get weight not lose it! However, at the same time, I need a strong body too and just only sport can make me stronger so I am going to exercise for one month and see if something will change...

I love to challenge myself with new things always and love to be with different kind of people.

The day today was great, I tried some of the machines there and met the trainer. While training, I had a great feeling and felt that the life has come back to me again, my mind was clear and I was just enjoying myself. :-D {-;

I am very excited about the idea and I am sure that it will be a good and new experience inshallah. :-D

Please pray for me.

Hope you a nice day.
Amal
shahrubanu

Hi Amal,

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Amal, you are on the right way.I absolutely agree with you doing sports make me feel relieved too even I m thin person .Nowadays I rarely do it but last year I done gym regularly and you can 't believe it I was getting happy person ,it makes me more relax and it provides taking regular breath too.
Congratulate to you go on doing it there is a saying in my country
''A healthy mind in a healthy body.''
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fully enjoying the last month of the summer. The summer is going and the autumn-my favourite season- is coming! I love autumns very much and you know the reasons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mohsen, thank you very much for your kind words. I am quite well, getting well gradually. I have a one-hour walk every evening. My heart works well, but I have pain in my leg and chest! The wounds are dry, as if they have burned the skin! The wounds are not healed yet! They are dry but painful. They are not like ordinary wounds I've had! Next Tuesday, I am visiting the doctor. I will ask for some ointment or something like that to make the wounds wet and lessen the pain in my leg!

Dear Amal, it is very nice to read your posts. I am happy that you are doing regular exercise. It can be useful for your health. Dancing also helps! :lol: However, be careful with something! Your body shouldn't become rough as boxers' bodies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shahrabanu, where are you my sister? I've missed you. I don't see you online these days. Have you forgotten your brother Behnam? Have you started teaching?

Dear Moroo, yes, I agree with you. I believe, before marriage a man should think about the probable events and danger of some consequences of marriage. Marriage gives people some interesting things, but those things also confer big responsibilities on them. When a man is married, his life isn't for himself. He is sharing the life with his wife! Before having children, the parents(the man in particular) must think deeply about the future of kids. The parental responsibilities are big! I'm not worried about my health. I do love death, but I am worried about kids and my wife. However, God is الرحمن الرحیم

Dear Veronica, I hope you are enjoying your time in your summerhouse.

Dear kami and Elham, many thanks for your kindness and care.

Dear Setayesh, thank you very much for the short messages(SMS).

Dear....Thank you all! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Shahrubanu

It is summer holidays ,and many people travel to the area which is much colder. I have some guests from Tehran and last night I took the guests to the slop of mountain in the country to have dinner. We were mountain until the midnight ,we were trembling from the cold ,I enjoy trembling in summer .
my dear friend ,you said that people who commit sin can't pray to God because their prays are not accepted by God ,so no body can pray ,because there is no one who have not committed sin in her /his life .

You are very busy ,but you need to have rest time to time ,you need a preplanned program for your job and you should not do your job without rest , Please read the following story
there was a group of men - a young hot-blooded, strong chap and a big number of old folks, doing timber job (Wood cutting) in a jungle.
This young chap is very hard working. He always continues to work through his break time and complains that those old folks were wasting time, taking break few times a day to drink and chat.
The first day, the young woodcutter brought fifteen (15) trees. "Congratulations," the boss said, "Carry on with your work!" Highly motivated by the words of his boss, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he only could bring ten (10) trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he was only able to bring seven (7) trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.
As times goes by, this young chap noticed that even though he worked through break time and hardly took a rest, those old folks are chopping the same amount of trees as he did and sometimes did more than he did. It was as if those old folks work through the break time as he did. So he decided to work harder the next day, unfortunately the results were even worse. "I must be losing my strength." The young woodcutter thought.
One day, one of the old folk invited him for a drink during their break time. That young chap refused and said he has no extra time to spend! Then the old man smiled to him and said it was just a waste of effort to keep chopping trees without re-sharpening your Axe. Sooner or later you will give up or be so exhausted as you have spent too much energy.
Suddenly the young chap realized that actually during break times while those old folks were having a chat, they were also re-sharpening their Axe at the same time! And that's how they can chop faster than him and yet spending lesser time! The old folk said what we need is efficiency by making use of our skill and ability intelligently. Only then can we have more times to do other things.
Otherwise you will always keep saying ... I have no time!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Dear Mohsen thank you for your story for me I really like it and I get what you try to advice me thanks a lot! By the way, you misunderstood me dear :-D I mean we need to pray to each other and of course we can pray by ourselves ,anyway just I wish your praysss
ooh! My real brother Behnam I really miss you I want to hear your voice soon ,wish you best don t worry you are a young person and you will be ok soon

I love my friends take care all! I love you
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi All

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is everything going on? So now that dear Behnam's doing fine and the mood has changed to a better softer one I am going to raise a question which I have been struggling with for some days.
I am trying to find the best way to teach the book 504 in class to intermediate and advanced level students.
what is my way? Well I read from the words aloud, I make them repeat and then I spot check them.Then I explain each word's meaning by trying to show them the action or make up an example or story so that they won't forget that. I even have them do the exercises and write paragraphs with the words included, but I'm not sure if I'm going on right. You know what? I want a very exciting way to make them all participate, each and every single one of them. In this way, they are engaged but not totally!

So I am asking you all, are there ways to be added to this way of teaching? Or are there whole new ways that I don't know of?

I'd be really glad to read your suggestions,

Thank you :-D
Moroo

Lord saves Syria

Post by Moroo »

Hi Amal.

How are you beautiful friend, how is your family and how is Syria.

We pray for your beautiful country, God willing Syria will overcome its enemies.

LORD SAVES SYRIA
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

That is my pleasure to hear that you are getting better. I hope that the ointment quieted the pain and medicine and exercise brought relief from the pain of your heart.

These days I have a heartache for the oppressed people of Syria ,now I am listening to David Cameron from BBC,the prime minster of UK . I think that every body in the world hate him, as he is similar to Satan. He is trying to convince the UK parliament for attacking to Syria. ( of course I get 50% of his speech ).
When the USA , UK and France and their allied couldn't capture the Syria by supporting their people (Terrorists ), They are playing a game to attack directly to Syria. The only problem they have is that Israel is in access of Syrian and Hezbollah missiles.

The policy of USA and UK are as well known as the village pump ( Like a white forehead cow) ,all people know about their policy , and it seems this policy is in the end of his life, because they may be caught in swamp of Syria.
But what I can say to the countries which are Syria's neighbor and help the USA and UK. Aren't they know that after Syria it is their turn. I remember the story of stupid Turtle and scorpion.

A Scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a Turtle to carry Him on his back across a river.
"Are you crazy?" exclaimed the Turtle.
"You'll sting me while I'm swimming and I'll drown."
"My dear Turtle," laughed the Scorpion, "if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?"
"You're right!" cried the Turtle. "Hop on!"
The Scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the Turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the Turtle resignedly said:
"Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there'd be no logic in your stinging me. Then why did you do it?"
"It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning Scorpion sadly replied. "It's just my character."

See you in complete health
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Morrow,

How are you? How is everything going with you? I hope you are well with your family.

Thanks for your wishes and prayer. I keep praying for your country too.

In fact we are a strong country and I don't think that USA will attack us, they are just threatening!
Even if they attacked, believe me, nobody here cares, since we are still living our life as normal...

For me, I prefer to die by an attack from USA or Israel instead of dying by the groups and the army here.. At least in this way, I will be "شهيد"...

Anyway, I hope nothing bad happen to my country and yours.
Wish you the best.
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi friends

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are all doing well. I am quite well, not fully recovered, but feel getting better little by little. Today, I could get up without any help. My wife used to help me with standing up or getting up from the bed. I also could sleep on the right side without feeling any pain on my chest. I had to sleep only on my back! Oh my God! How hard it is to have only one sleeping position; on your back! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a strong person. You know what I mean by saying that. But, heart operation is really difficult for patients. What should I complain about? Should I complain about pain? All my body is painful, although I am taking painkillers regularly. Should I complain about the wounds? They have cut my body from the toe to the upper part of my chest, except for the belly. Should I complain about boredom and tiredness? Staying at home 24-7 has made me mad! To tell you the truth, I am watching some TV programs. You can guess how I feel, since I used to hate TV. Should I complain about the worries which I have; liquid buildup around the lungs and the heart, blood clots in the leg etc? When you have such a big operation, widely affects your body, you are sensitive to every sign, noise, sound, etc. in your body. This makes you worried all the time! I have many things to complain about, but this is not a complaining letter! By the way, who should I complain to? :lol: :lol: :lol:

On Tuesday, the day after tomorrow, two events will happen and I am impatiently waiting for them. 1) The final result of PhD exam will be announced by the authorities. 2) I am visiting the doctor. I have an appointment. The first one can make me extremely happy, because I really love studying PhD. The second one can make me assured. I want you to pray for me. Please!

Dear Mohsen, thank you for your great posts. Funny things are happening in the world. Politicians are making silly decisions. They speak stupidly. Politicians are always making speeches. They don't have time to take the benefit of listening, to focus on themselves, to monitor themselves. That's why, in many cases, they are less intelligent than ordinary people!

Dear Kami, you are a great teacher now! I am happy about it. Imagining you in a classroom, teaching English, makes me feel good! About your question, I personally believe English learners have no need to memorize 504, because the majority of them are not used in everyday conversations. I have studied 504, but it has been useless for me. I think so! However, it is better to use a new word in different structures and learn sentences rather than the word itself. Learners must know different functions of a word in different situations and the prepositions or other words it collocates with! By the way, learners should use new words. The more they use a new word, the deeper it goes in the mind, the later it gets forgotten!

Dear Moroo, I am always waiting for your new posts.

Dear Amal, I totally agree with you. A dead lion in the battle is more impressive than an alive one in the cage in a zoo! Staying at home and repeating the same actions from the kitchen to the toilet is not honourable! Pardon my French! It is our duty; the main purpose of the creation, to recognize the rightness from wrongness and to support rightness! Fighting in the battle between rightness and wrongness; supporting rightness, is valuable. I am always praying for you and for the victory of rightness.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How is the dear golden-heart ostad? Does he know that Kami missed him a great great deal?

Oh Behnam, regardin the 504, tell you what! I told the manager a gazillion times that this method doesn't work sir, for God's sake stop believing in ancient methods and get a new outlook!!! But he doesn't! He thinks memorizing is the best way and that by studying the 504 students will do better on the entrance exam!
So I just gave up, then I was looking for a new way to help them reduce this tedium of learning by memorizing! I though of a better homework, in which they had to look up the dictionary for the words and write a paragraph of the words given in the lesson. This way, they would benefit from both having the words by heart and understanding how to apply them in context! :-D

You know what? I always try to spice things up, find new ways, music, movies, cartoons, joke clips and anything that at least seemingly doesn't denote "being in a class in the old-fashioned way"! You know what? Because I myself will be bored too! LOL

Hope to read from you so soon,

wholeheartedly wishing you a wonderful healthy body,
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Nice to read that you are better and in good health now , during last week I had a travel to Shrize , We went to shiraz with two cars ,rent two rooms for four days ,very cheap 60 thousands toman each night . Each room consisted of 4 bed ,a kitchen and bathroom. We had no time to cook at room . We went out side to visit Shiraz from morning and came back in the evening.

Shiraz has many beautiful places for visiting , many gardens and ancient buildings , I enjoy the most when I visited the Pasargad and Takhte-jamshid . I have already visited this places several times , but each time I visit there my body get a new power . It is unbelievable that Iranian make such a significant buildings 500 years before the brith of Christ (BC) , the palaces with 20 meters tall columns ,the palaces in size of a football stadiums. There are huge stone with 7 tones weight in the walls and gates and statues of animals in large sizes which are mounted on the entrance gates.
The Takhte-Jamshid , is called Perspolis in Latin, When Alexander attacked Iran ,he captured the Perspolis, he lived in this beautiful palace for two months and then ordered to burned the palace , he couldn't bear to see a superior civilization ,so he destroyed all of buildings and also the city of Parseh which was beside the Palace.
Never the magnificence of this places could be described within the words and sentences , it should be visited by your own eyes althought it remains only a ruins of palaces.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

hi friends, for a long time ı haven t written to here, miss you all,Dear brother Behnam happy to hear good news from you. I hope you will be better soon.By the way, I m new teacher of a college I hope everything will be great in this school.Now a days I just try to prepare classroom activities and lesson plan and a week later the class time is going to be started.
Mohsen you told about Shrize and I really wonder its pictures if it is possible I want to see there. Could you please send me some links? if it has pictures on the internet .
Dear Kamile I m teaching English too in a college but this is my first experience in a school until now I just have tutored to small groups of students .Honey ,wish you best I m very sad about you because I know that it s difficult to apply new trends in teaching English while your school manager is ordering you to apply the old-fashioned techniques .This is the first time I have heard about 504 what s that dear? it sounds strange {-: is it a name of a teaching tecnique,approach or method?
I really want to improve myself about how to teach English effectively. I have huge methodological knowledges but you know it s diffucult to adopt these during the teaching time wish me best dear :~:
I hope everthing will be good
sincere hugs to my friends...
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are spending a great summer.

My grandma is in the hospital, she can't walk, stand or even move her feet. She feels pain whenever she move. So the doctor checked her and decided to make a surgery... I hope she will be OK, inshallah.

Dears, I maybe wont be online for some days so please don't worry, I am very well and safe.

Please pray for my grandma.
Wish you the best
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi my great friends,

Life without you is like being in vacuum. How are you? I hope you are doing well. I am also well. On Thursday the doctor is checking my heart by some devices like Echo and sport-scanning the curves of heart. If it works well, he will prescribe me Physiotherapy for10 sessions. About the final result of PhD exam, unfortunately, I am not accepted! I failed, although I answered to all verbal and oral questions correctly, and I did very well in the interview! I cannot justify myself! I don't know how to face with this unfairness! I am really disappointed. After knowing the failure, I was depressed for three days. I couldn't sleep and didn't eat anything! My heart beat so quickly and I sweated heavily! It was my absolute right to study PhD, but they denied my right! They are absolutely unfair and unreasonable!

Dear Shahrbanu and Kamelia, two great English teachers, I wish you success! Don't forget to look on the funny side of teaching too. Nowadays, students get bored quickly. In the past, students were hardworking, but these days many of them are fooling around. These lazy students cause teachers some troubles. It should be kept in mind that a classroom with some students has many layers. What the students do in the class is only the first layer of their actions. The students belong to different cultures and backgrounds since they are from different families. You should know there are some spies, some gossips, etc. among them. I wish you success in managing and monitoring the class as well as possible!

Dear Mohsen, I love Shiraz very much. I've been to Shiraz four times, but these have been business(job-related) trips. I hadn't time to visit those historical places. The coming spring holidays, I intend to travell to Shiraz with my family. I hope so!

Dear Amal, thank you for putting posts here and informing us about yourself. I hope your grandmother will be well soon. I will pray for her health. If the grandfather was alive, she would get well much sooner! You know, men are great healers in some situations! :lol: :lol: :lol: May God bless the grandfather and help the grandmother recover as soon as possible.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Thanks for your nice words dear Behnam I m so excited nowadays , even I have some experiences on teaching I m the new teacher in this school ,but I believe that I will be successfull teacher.
thanks a lot dear...wish you best too
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE! :!!: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

I can't believe my eyes. you are kidding dear Behanm, aren't you? It can't be true at all, at all, AT ALL! This news is just like a nightmare! A terrible nightmare!

They can't do that, who allows them not to accept such a great Physician study Phd ? They themselves should BEG him to study and teach in their universities, they should BEG him, BEG him! they easily let many unqualified persons study Phd just by getting money from them, how can they fail Behnam???????????

It's the worst news i could ever hear in my life! I'm toooooooooo angryyyyyyy, I'm just exploding from anger! OH MY GOG..............

Please dear Behnam, don't sit there, go to sanjesh and ask for your right! The only thing I can think of is that there's sth wrong, maybe there's been a mistake in announcing results.... please ask them check it again, it's unbelievable ..............
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends and Behnam,

How are you?

Dears, my grandma's surgery is at 8 A.M, please please pray for her as much you can. :-)

Dear Behnam,

How are you today?
Please dear don't be sad, this is life and it's unfair.. For sure you deserve better than this result but just trust in god and his destiny. Maybe this thing in somehow isn't good for you and your future therefore he prevent it from you... My heart is with you. :-)

Wish you a happy day.
Bye bye
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Shahrubanu,

I don't know where are you from ,and which city you live in. Shiraz is very famous, if you search in google the words of perspolis palace, Apadana palace or Takhte jamshid you will find many pictures from there. I find the following website you can open and visit these places.

http://www.livius.org/pen-pg/persepolis ... hotos.html
http://www.wondermondo.com/Countries/As ... epolis.htm
http://www.talk2know.com/threads/the-am ... polis.995/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis

Enjoy it,
Mohsen,
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Sorry to hear that you didn't accept in interview, I can't judge it whether it is fair or unfair. But you have time for interview next year. Don't worry and don't press on your heart.
if the world doesn't turn on your desire somedays , don't be sad ,finally it turns for you one day., you know this poem. It was said by Hafez. I was in his Shrine where he has been buried 700 years ago. I read Al Fateh Soreh for him. Hafez was a title for him ,because he was able to read the Quran by heart. His name was Shams Al-din Mohammad. Hafez was originally from Esfahan, but his family migrated to Shiraz, because of Mongolian attack to Esfahan.

I offer one of his poem to you ,may it calms you for some moments

Your lost Joseph will return to Canaan, do not grieve
This house of sorrows will become a garden, do not grieve

Oh grieving heart, you will mend, do not despair
This frenzied mind will return to calm, do not grieve

When the spring of life sets again in the meadows
A crown of flowers you will bear, singing bird, do not grieve

If these turning epochs do not move with our will today
The spheres of time are not constant, do not grieve

Don’t lose hope, for awareness cannot perceive the unseen
Behind the curtains hidden scenes play, do not grieve

Oh heart, should a flood of destruction engulf the world
If Noah is at your helm, do not grieve

As you step through the desert longing for the Ka’aba
The thorns may reproach you, do not grieve

Home may be perilous and the destination out of reach
But there are no paths without an end, do not grieve

Our state in separation from friends and with demands of foes
The God who spins fate knows all, do not grieve

Hafez, in the corner of poverty and loneliness of dark nights
As long as your words are prayers and lessons of Quran, do not grieve.
Have a good time.
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How are you dear? I always pray for you and your lovely family's safety and happiness. And you know what? Nothing can make life more enjoyable than these two!
I got the experience of not being in accepted in the entrance exam and tell you what, it doesn't even worse being sad for ;-) why? because you are throwing your fate to the hands of some seemingly geeks who think they know everything! And more important than that, they do NOT consider your knowledge! They appraise other trivial stuff.....you know!

Oh I'm not trying to compare myself with you since this is impossible but I'm just saying....I've been there....no need to be sorry or sad! I had a professor who had taken Ph.D five times and then got accepted on the fifth run! You see? And he was much more knowledgeable than a professor with the full professorship certificate!

Oh it happens man, time comes and goes. Don't just worry your beautiful golden heart with these stuff :-)

Oh and thanks for the piece of advice. You are always helpful. The term finished and on Saturday I'm going to hold their final tests. It was not a very happily ending semester since the previous night the manager told me that the little ones had complained him that we want her to be our teacher the next semester but she didn't EVEN work on the 504 book! Now I don't know where the hell did they get that idea from :!!: , but God knows I did my best! Uh these kids....kids! The most unfair creatures on the whole planet!

whev, I feel lighter now that I spat it out! :-D

Wish you all the best,

Write to us soon man, we miss you!
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Shahrbanu

Post by Kamelia »

How are you Shahrbanu? It is a real pleasure to meet you. Since this is the first time we are writing to each other so I really would like to know more about you. I mean if it is ok please be kind as to tell me what did you study, what was your major, how old are you, where are you from where do you teach, how much you love teaching aaaaand what books did you study to gain teaching materials :-D

So I understand that you are a university professor! What a lucky person I am to have two friends here who teach in university. Behnam and you can be great paragons of teaching for me :-)

Shahrbanuuuu, you know what 504 is? I am sure you've seen it a hundred times! Remember a very big green 504 number on a book called 504 absolutely essential words? That is it! And tell you what? The class I am presenting 504 to is such a class of "two nations" so to speak, LOL. You want to know why? because some students are really erudite while others have absolutely no idea what simple present is! And you know what? The smart ones had complained to the boss that I don't teach them enough 504 vocabulary! :!!: Gosh, man! I AM the teacher and I know how to evaluate the class and teach based on their capabilities, not the boss! You see what I am getting at?

Uh..well....I know what to do for the next semester :-D

Write to me soon,

I'd be so happy to read from you,
RacGamb

Post by RacGamb »

Hi Naseh,

Nice to read you and your sharing about your doc and yur facebook addiction..

And now how do you spend your time in all another activities.. {-:
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Kamelia and Mohsen so sorry I forget to intruduce myself {-: I m from Turkey and I live in Adıyaman city.Dear Kamelia ,I have studied English Language Department for five years in Cyprus. Absolutely ,I was graduated four years ago,but even I have four years experience on teaching English ,sometimes I feel myself weak about classroom management .I always search new techniques about teaching language through internet or other sources such us boooks. Let me answer your questions about me.I forgot how many books I read about how to teach ESL or EFL would you specify your question about books that I read? I m not a professor :-P but I m trying to my best to be professor of my classes {-; I m teaching in a private school in Turkey. If you are eager to learn my experiences ,me too ready and eager to learn something from you. Now I m too busy and I can t write so long to you sorry dear }: you can ask me what you wish ,I will give you response soon dear.I have some questions to you dear where are you from ? where do you teach ?How many years do you have experience on teaching English? and Did you study English Language Department? Waiting for your responses
Wish you success dear teacher Kamelia
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

By the way ,I m not in a good mood }: I need your prays
I wish health, peace and happiness to Mohsen ,Behnam,Elham and Kamelia ;-)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

How are you? I've missed you terribly.

Dear Elham, thank you very much for your caring post. Last week, I went to the parliament and office of the president and made a complaint from the unfairness of the university. I did what I could do. I also went to the office of leader to complain about their cruelty, but they said it wasn't related to the leadership! The complaints won't change anything. The result is the same, but I don't care!

Dear Mohsen, thank you for your friendly post and advice. I really enjoyed the poems. Thank you very much for sharing. I agree with you about your comment on Hafez. However, I prefer Sheikh Saadi to Hafez, because his poems are more practical, useable and applicable than those of Hafez.

Dear Kamelia, I guess you have taken your first salary. Congratulations! What are you going to do with your fist salary? How do you feel now? What are you going to buy? I bet you are going to different restaurant these nights. I wish you success!

Dear Amal, I am happy that your grandmother is well after the operation. I was praying for her health. To be honest with you, whenever I started to pray for her, I remembered the story of the old lady and prophet(PBUH). It is said that a boy was carrying his old mother on his back. They met Mohammad(PBUH) accidentally. Prophet talked to the boy and asked him where he was taking his mother. The boy said he was taking his mother to visit a doctor! Prophet(PBUH) said what his mother needed is a husband, not a doctor! The boy got shocked and said, " Oh, my mother is an old lady...". While the boy was giving some explanation for his disapproval, his mother hit the boy's back with her feet and said, "Prophet knows much more than you. Don't bother him." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shahrbanu, I wish you success in teaching. You are a great teacher. Thank you for your friendly posts. I wish you the best moods. May God fill your heart from happiness and contentment.

Dear RacGamb, welcome to this thread. To be honest, I didn't get what you mean. Give my best regards to my dear friend and brother Naseh.

Dear Moroo, I am waiting for your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

I love my friends!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam ,
The poems are difficult to understand , and poets are mysterious , it is said the when a poet would be entangled in rhythm and rhyme ,he starts to talk nonsense.
Sometime the poet praise someone which is no deserved. Many poets compose doggerel about kings, because their life.
It is said that once Saadi did a wrong behavior uncontrolled .when he was sitting among dervishes ,the air went out from his body uncontrollably ,so he composed the following poem
شکم زندان بادست ای خردمند. ندارد هیچ عاقل باد در بند
چو باد اندر شکم پیچد فرو هل. که باد اندر شکم بارست بر دل
حریف ترشروی ناسازگار . چو خواهد شدن دست پیشش مدار

Of course I didn't get the meaning of last verse :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The couple reach to mutual understanding when both of them know what are the responsiblities that should be undertaken by each side ,so the is no confilicts and objects in their life.

Banta asked Santa, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"
Santa said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."
Bantga asked, "Can you explain?"
Santa said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each others decisions."
Still not convinced, Banta asked him, "Give me some examples"
Santa said, "Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"
Banta asked, "Then what is your role?"
Santa said, "My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Syria, whether the European Union should lift sanctions over Iran, whether UN should revise some rules, etc. Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of these."
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Diary,
Today I bought 10 kgs walnut in green skin , it was just picked from walnut tree , the walnut core was soft and white.In the evening I peeled the walnuts and broke some of them by fingers. It was really delicious to eat fresh walnut. I also roasted two corns of maize on the fire ,ate them with my wife.
The fresh corns ,fresh walnut and pistachio are all over on the market.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
RacGamb

Post by RacGamb »

Great,

There are so many new friends are here..
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

What is great

I can't see anyone here,let alone new friends , where are they ,can you help me RacGamb?
:prof: :prof:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you our loyal friend? I hope your life is full of joy. Don't worry, I am here, and will be here, but these days I am not in the mood for writing. I will write after full recovery. I am going to the hospital 3 times a week(even days) to do special exercise. I will join you soon, Enshallah.

Love your posts,
All the best,
Behnam, 24 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How is my Golden Heart friend doing? Does he know that I always pray for his health and happiness? {-:

Dear Behnam, I got my very first official salary about two weeks ago. It was such a wonderful experience, since I felt a bit more independent. At least I didn't have to ask mom or dad for money for some months or weeks and that was interesting :-D I was like, now I got my own money, I can buy this or that without asking anyone to help me financially :-D

Restaurants...oh no, not much of a restaurant fan when I'm busy studying. Especially that my sister left the town to her university and I'm a bit alone so...maybe some time later I spend my money on food but not now!

Uh...guess what? I bought some girlish stuff, and then two books. I already started reading one of them because I could not say NO to my appetite for reading :-D One of them is war and peace, of course you know by who and the other is this new book of Paulo Coelho called Aleph, or maybe I think it's new! It's nice. He's such a comfortable author.

Hope to read from you so soon dear,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Shahrbanu

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is teaching these days? Oh I read your post right the day you wrote it but unfortunately in the afternoon when I wanted to reply to it I ran out of internet credit so I postponed it to now.I'm so sorry if it took me so long but anyway, I hope that by now you are feeling very well {-:
So let me introduce myself at first. I am from Iran and I live in a little town in northern pat of Iran.But I studied English Literature in a very famous university in Iran in Mashhad city. I actually learned to speak English from when I was 13 years old. I used to go to institutes which teach language in its four skills but they mostly focus on conversation and speaking competency, so to speak! Hmmmm....you know what? I used to teach English as a tutor since I was a little girl, say 15 years old. I taught whoever was eager to read and learn. But this year it is very different, I took part in an institute's entry exam which is mostly the TOEFL and was accepted in the interview section too. So I chose to take two classes, one with adults ranging from 16 to 23 and the other with little kiddos of 10 to 15 :-D
The experience was awesome, I'd never had a classes like this. I remember I used to teach in dormitory to a great many of my friends at the same time(like a class) too, but nothing is like a facilitated official class with grade numbers and papers :-D you know what I mean!
And you know what is so good and fun about teaching English? It is that you can use every method you enjoy to spice up the class. You can play music, work with colors, read stories, do riddles, watch a movie or cartoon or even play games. And they all contribute to learning so very well, right?

Now tell me about your students, how many are they? Girls, boys or both? What level is the book you teach? What sort of materials do you have to focus on more? What do you do to reduce the tedium of grammar parts? :-D

Hope to read from you so soon,
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Paradox of Our Time

Post by behnam »

THE PARADOX OF OUR TIME

(Please read this essay carefully!)
A wonderful Message by George Carlin:

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember
to say "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

Once again:
Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Please share this article with all people who are selfish, arrogant, and think they are perfect in all aspects!

All the best,
Behnam, 29 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Thank for your post . This is a fact, and I am wallowing in despair to be far away from my love ones. This my job which spare more of my time.
Very nice to see your writing .that is a signal that you have been released from doctor ,please don't squander more cash on hospital , come back to your sporting manner. I used to see Behnam as sport man.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi

Post by behnam »

Hi to all,

First of all, I'd like to say I've missed you terribly. How are you my friends? I hope you are doing well, and enjoying this beautiful season.

I am going to the hospital 3 times a week to have some exercise like walking on treadmill, bicycling, etc. It is funny, no matter how much and how fast you walk, you are at the same point! It is similar to the life of the poor! No matter how much they work, they are in the dog-house! Apparently, misery is an unchangeable destiny of some people. I don't know, but feel so! Oh, sorry for digressing. I was saying that on even days I go to the hospital. It starts at 8:00am and ends at 9:30am! I don't go to work. I have to stay at home and take rest. I will go to work in November.

In the evening, I have a one-hour walk at the park. I have to lose some weight. I have to change my diet too! My wife does not put salt on the table and only pours a little bit salt into foods. This is what the nutritionist has said to my wife! My wife has to stop frying chicken and potato, etc. in oil. She has to use chicken instead of red meat in preparing foods!

Anyway, my life has changed. I have changed too. I am not the same person. I have lost my accuracy and concentration. My brain does not work like an atomic clock anymore! I know, nobody is reading this line, so, to tell you the truth, it didn't work like an atomic clock before! :lol: :lol: :lol: Once mullah Nasereddin( a comic person) jumped over a donkey to ride it. Poor mullah jumped from one side and fell down from the other side. He couldn't sit on the donkey's back. He sighed and said, "Oh, my youth you have gone, alas I am old now." He looked around and saw nobody was noticing his failure. Then he whispered to the ear of the donkey, "To be honest, I was nothing in my youth". Now, to be honest, my brain has never worked like an atomic clock! :lol:

Oh, something else from my PhD exam. Iranian Measurement Organization(I don't know what they measure, how, and what the unit is; meter, kilogram, sack, bag, buckle, etc.) has announced a report which shows my average(the average of verbal and oral exams) and my rank. My verbal mark was 9007 out of 10000, and my oral mark was 2500! I ranked 21st at the university, while the 20th person is accepted! How funny and unfair it is! They have given me a number(2500 out of 10000) to make me the 21st person, no matter how my talents, answers, abilities, skills, knowledge, etc. were! Now, I must sit and wish the death of one of those 20 students. :lol: If one of them dies or leaves the country, or stops studying for any reasons, I may get accepted! There is some light at the end of the tunnel, but I dislike it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's stop bothering you. Good memories are always flying in the sky of my mind. I am breathing with those sweet memories.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 October, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

I love my friends!
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Shahrebanu,

Many thanks for sharing that Turkish music on facebook. Although I don't understand even one word of it, listening to it takes my soul to another world. As if I have lost sth and it reminds me of it!!!! Ohhhhhh, thanks honey for gifting me this great sense today, for these wonderful tears on my face, for reminding me of my old days, old memories, happy days, memorable hours in the past...

I can't stop listening to it... I can't stop my tears... I can't stop thinking and feeling.....

Thanks honey
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Ellie

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is it going?

Listening to music? And alone? Not gonna share it with your friend? Oh Ellie....Ellie :-D
I'm curious, tell me about it too,

Waiting impatiently
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you?

Ohh WOW! I can't believe my eyes!

When I opened the thread and saw you name, I thought that I had made a mistake and didn't read the name correctly, I thought that I was still asleep and dreaming of you! :-D I was too amazed!

Dear Eli, Listening to music is something good. However, when it makes us cry it started to be a bad thing. I really like to hear that you are enjoying your time but I hate it when you cry. please please if listening to music makes you cry, pleeeease stop it!

I know that sometimes things remind us of old memories and days and we hardly can prevent our tears but let's let the past in the past and look forward to the future. ;-)

I hope all your days are full of happiness and joy.
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Music isn't optional or selective!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

It is my favourite season and I am enjoying the special beauty of nature these days. Enjoying something does not necessarily mean doing something or having a particular activity. For me, walking, looking at trees and birds and the shades, breathing the air of autumn, friendly sunlight etc. are all enjoyable.

It is very nice to read your posts. Reading your posts makes me really happy and joyful. Thank you very much for keeping your contact with this thread and friends. There is a saying in Azerbaijani language 'Har zadin tazasi, dustin kohnasi'(هر زادین تزسی، دوستین کهنسی). It means 'every new thing is favourable, but when it comes to friendship, an old friend is favourable'! I couldn't translate it properly. You know, some phrases and expressions or sayings cannot be translated. You lose the meaning when you translate them from native language into another one. This saying is one of them. Anyway, I hope you'll get the meaning.

Amal's style of writing has made me amazed. I am not exaggerating at all. Her way of writing, and the structures she uses in her writings make me absolutely amazed. I wish I knew how she had made such a great improvement in her writing skills. I guess she is reading some novels.

As always, Elham is full of emotions and feelings. I guess she feels nostalgic about the past. She remembers some happy memories and wishes that things had not changed. I am not going to advise her, since (رطب خورده منع رطب کی کند)! In English it means, someone who has eaten date, cannot tell someone else to stop eating it! I feel nostalgic about the old days too. Old memories are like sweet dreams, marching in front of my eyes.

Kamelia and Shahrbanu are too stingy to write more! What they are doing is so similar to the action of a person who is aware of someone's thirst. S/he shows a glass of ice-water to that thirsty person and lets him/her touch the glass, but doesn't quench his/her thirst! You were lucky that I used water and thirst to explain the situation. You know, using apples and things like that to make myself clear is easier and funnier! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is Mohsen? I've missed him and his posts.

Finally, we shouldn't blame Elham for her feelings. Actually, she hasn't chosen that piece of music. Someone else has put it on her Facebook and she has listened to it. Let's suppose Elham has chosen such a sad piece of music. Even in this case, we have no right to blame her, because music is not selective. We cannot choice either happy or sad piece of music. As a matter of fact, our feeling makes decision about the kind of music we like listening to at a specific period of time.

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine. I wanted her to listen to happy music! However, we listen to music which is in accordance with our moods or feelings. What I am saying is this: We enjoy listening to a piece of music which is compatible with our moods or feelings!

All the best,
Behnam, 13 October, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
You did a great job , walking in autumn is fantastic ,you took important step to access your complete health
The autumn is making the days short and the nights long , and you know that the night is belong to ladies :lol: :lol: , I should be beside my wife . so there is little time to write here .

Also my desire for sleeping has been doubled in autumn. I don't know why my mood has been change , maybe this is normal for all people !! what is your sense ? do you feel you would like to sleep more in autumn ?

I am nostalgic in fall , for what ? I don't know , maybe it is the guilt of my album which i was looking at ,the old memories comes to my mind ,...but it was worth and enjoyable.

It is really pleasing to find myself a little craving to stay in bed and watch a movie.
I am able to remove all concerns from my mind and enjoy my life.

all the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Nights belong to....!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post and hearing about you. Thanks!

To be honest, in terms of sleeping, for me it does not matter which season we are in. I sleep 7 to 8 hours every day.

Mohsen wrote:The autumn is making the days short and the nights long , and you know that the night is belong to ladies :lol: :lol: , I should be beside my wife .
The night belongs to ladies! What do you mean? Which night do you mean? Well, suppose one night in a week belongs to ladies, what about other 6 nights? You might mean nights belong to ladies! If so, you have big trouble spending nighttime with your wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make your wife busy with her personal tasks. Ladies have many things to do. When they are not busy, they either speak on phone or talk to their husbands(or to a listener)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know such things much better than me. I should stop sounding like an adviser.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 October, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Strange things we see these days!

Post by behnam »

HI Friends,

A few seconds ago I was in the kitchen; talking with my wife about the strange things we see these days. When we were talking, I decided to share the main part of the story with you.

First, as you may know, apple is my first favourite fruit. My second favourite fruit is pomegranate. As you know, pomegranate ripens in autumn. About 2 hours ago, we were to the market to do the shopping. Some people were selling pomegranate. I bought a big basket of it. After getting home, I went to the kitchen and took a knife and cut one of the largest pomegranates. Strangely, the seeds inside it were whitish and dry! I cut another one. It was worse than the first one! I cut about 10 pomegranates, but they weren't eatable. My wife said, 'it is not possible to be crooks and frauds and to have good harvests." I added, "Why do farmers send such bad fruits to the market? Why don't they cut such useless trees down? What do they think?"

It is not fair to put the blame on farmers. No matter where we are living in and what we are doing. Everybody who doesn't perform his/her duties must be blamed. As a general rule, things are linked together like chain rings. The farmer is just one link in the chain.

This summer, before having heart operation, I couldn't buy sweet red watermelon. No matter in what size I bought, the watermelons were tasteless.

Three weeks ago, I was in Tabriz; my motherland. In the vicinity of Tabriz, on the road sides, people were selling different things. Somewhere some people were selling apple. Oh my God! Apples were really really really perfect. They were large, bright,watery and as tough as I love. They have pleasant smell and beautiful colours (a nice combination of orange, yellow and white). I bought two large basket of apples and brought them to Tehran. Oh, you cannot imagine how nice they were and how I felt when biting those apples. Some friends could hear the sound of my bites when talking to me on the mobile phone or Skype! :lol: :lol: :lol: You may say, "Well, Behnam you have paid a large amount of money for those large apples." Swear to God, the price of apple in Tehran is about twice as its price in Tabriz. However, the quality of it in Tehran is much less that its quality in Tabriz.

I paid a big amount of money to those pomegranates; mentioned above, but I burned the money actually!

My question is this: Hey farmers, salesmen, producers,... when you know your products are terrible, why are you selling them? why are you producing them? Simply and briefly, why do we all deceive each other?

All the best,
Behnam, 15 October, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

hi Elham,
how are you my friend? I hope that you are very well,the song that I have shared is about Sultan Sülayman as it s understood from its name , the song tells that ''nobody could stay in the earth eternally even Sultan Süleyman'' and so on...
By the way it affects me deeply too.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Eid-Ul-Adha!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am writing this to say a warm
Happy Eid-Ul-Adha to all Muslims brothers and sisters in all over the world. I hope we will follow the rules and laws of Islam and then will follow the path of perfection!

I'd like to say a special
Happy Eid-Ul-Adha to the friends who have performed Haj. They are called Haji Agha and Hajiye Khanom in Iran. I hope the big 'NO' which they have said to Satan-by throwing stones at its symbol- will guide them towards perfection all the time.

I may not find an opportunity to add something to Sharbanu's post. What she means is a Turkish ruler known as Suleiman the Magnificent, who greatly improved the Ottoman Empire in its government and culture. However, I am afraid I disagree with her. I think it mentions to prophet Suleiman, the son of David; one of the kings of Israel. His name has come in the Holy Koran. He could talk to animals, and had miraculous powers. In Azerbaijani language there are many poems which have similar meanings. For instance:

Bu donya fanidir fani,
Bu donyada ghalan hani?
Davud oghli Suleimani,
Takhtinan salan dunya.

This world is transitory,
Who is staying in this world?
This world has brought Suleiman, the son of David down from his throne. [It means that when someone like him has left the world(has died) we will obviously die too!]

Another one is said by Shahreyar the great:

Heydar baba donya yalan donyadi,
Suleimannan Nuhdan ghalan donyadi,
Oghul doghip darda salan donyadi,
Har kimsiya har na verip alipdi,
Aflatunnan bir ghuri ad ghalipdi.

Heydar baba(this is a mountain's name in Azerbaijan, mainly in Hashtrud, where Shahreyar was born) the world is a big lie,(=is nothing),
This world is inheritance of Suleiman and Noah, (it means that such important men have left this world, but it still is remained! This phrase metaphorically means that when such great men have died we will obviously die too),
This world gives birth to son, and puts him into trouble and pain(metaphorically means that human beings are in pain and grief all the time),
It has taken back whatever has given to anybody,
Only a name is remained from Plato(an ancient Greek philosopher, who had a very great influence on European philosophy).

HAPPY EID-Ul-Adha!

All the best,
Behnam, 15 October, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *