EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Secrets of Success

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: Secrets of Success

Postby lesoli » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

I agree with this definition. In my opinion if you aren't happy and you don't love your job you couldn't be success. When you do something what you hate you can't achieve your goal so you wuoldn't be succeed.
lesoli

Postby krozmar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 pm

I totally agree with this definition. When a man does what he wants to do then he can make his dreams come true, which gives him power to face lots of everyday problems. Doing things we want and love to do strenghten us inside, which is the biggest success in personal development.
krozmar

Postby alexandra » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Yes, I agree with Bob Dylan. In my opinion everybody should do what it want and make dreams come true. And if we get to bed in the evening abd can tell: "it was a good day", this means that you experienced a nice time and a lot of people jealousy you. According to me, the most important think in our live is happiness. When you do what you want- you are happy! ;)
alexandra

Postby dariakur » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 pm

I don't agree with this definition, because in my opinion success depends on people who you get up for in the morning and spend time with all. Even more importantly most people know what they will do during the day, but that not is success, but only organisation ;)
dariakur

Postby Tkiewicz » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm succesfull when I can do something for other people, moreover according to me being succesfull depends only on us and it isn't matter if you have luck or bad-luck. If you want to reach the succes you should find a way how to be happy and do what you want
Tkiewicz

Postby OlgaHelga » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm

We are successful when we are believe in ourselves, but critical to our capabilities.We can manage with every task which we should do, if we try hard. We should not think about our bad lucks and downs constantly. Our unsuccess and mistakes gives us new experience, it teaches us how to be better, improve our skills.
OlgaHelga

Postby RogelikIID » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Everyone has different definition of success. For example my friend thinks that he achieve success when he get up in the morning healthy and he can goes to bed in the evening still healthy. I agree with Bob Dylan sentence in fifty percent because It's great feeling when we can do what we want but we achive bigger success when we can do what we want and in the same time we help somebody.
RogelikIID

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion