Silence in Darkness

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

angelodite

Silence in Darkness

Post by angelodite »

I am now in the day, the day when suddenly the darkness come and covered the world, and I become blind since then.. all I can only see shadows.. It come and go with a silence.. and.. without I realize, the darkness has become a part of me..

Within the darkness.. everything are so quiet.. so..hurtful... The sparkle that used to be my guardian.. its gone.. gone like an ash.. it didnt left anything. When I am silence... noone around.. nothing to feel.. nothing to reach.."where is my sparkle?" I asked myself..

"I am scared.. my sparkle's gone..." "What should I do?" I cried and cried... tried to yell, but... no voice comes out... only tears were falling down.. I tried to look for something.. anything.. but only darkness and silence Ive found... the more I ve tried the powerless I am.. I cried and cried again.. til I am fall asleep, but when I wake up.. everything still the same... silence... I sat..hugged my self..staring...wandering and wandering..

Help me..
dark.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tamerali

Re: Silence in Darkness

Post by tamerali »

We cannot perceive the light without the darkness.
Regards,
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hi
i think it's a short story...there's an expression in it....i think u speak about a nightmare and the darkness and how it's dreadful...there are some mistakes in ur story...i hope u revise it and discover them...
go ahead...u r very good
c u
our life is like a night mare
glaxymall

Post by glaxymall »

frankly ........thanx to share us with your first steps of ur writing but u should more next time realy good that was owsome.............
adil
benachir

Post by benachir »

"we can't percieve the light without the darkness" . Indeed. The way our mind work is to compare which matchs and which does not match. it works by similarity or contrast. It's the way used by our computers as well.
benachir

Post by benachir »

When ....
When you open your eyes, I do see the hanging garden of Babylon*** When you smile, the world be a light*** When you whisper, I do hear a ninghtingale song *** When you stand up, the sun rise*** If I were an Angel, I would descend from the heaven *** If I were a dolphin, I would leave the sea*** If I were the sun, I would rise by night, *** to be beside you***
benachir

Post by benachir »

Thank you fore expressing such a true feeling. Who may have got like those feelings always find out the way towards him(herself), towards the quietness, towards the happyness